marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Forgotten to mention this. Sorry! Cast in details view doesn't work with "Touch/Mouse Support" enabled!

Ah, yes, I still have to add a button for the cast options, will do that within the next few days

pünktchen

@@marcelveldt you remember the problem with non working shortcuts to Music Collections?

As a workaround i've linked the tiles by Addon->Music Addon->Mediabrowser... which is working great, but then i cannot use/reach any submenuitem i've created for these tiles :(

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt you remember the problem with non working shortcuts to Music Collections?

As a workaround i've linked the tiles by Addon->Music Addon->Mediabrowser... which is working great, but then i cannot use/reach any submenuitem i've created for these tiles :(

You mean that you have 2 rows of tiles and you want the submenu to appear on press?

Then I have another workaround for you: Edit the custom tile and set custom action to "submenu" without the quotes.

• Like 1

Is there ability to add subchannels to the guide in Live TV when using backend numbering? I'd like to get something like 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 instead of just seeing 4, 4, 4. 

Thank you

blublub

Hi

If I am in Live TV it always is in the "all channel" list.

Is there a way to remember the last used channel list? That would save a lot of clicking around in the menu after every restart of kodi.

greetz

shaefurr

Ok Im confused on whats going on here, when I first open Kodi and go to a movie or show and click play, a 2nd (slightly different) details page pops up, clicking play again plays it, it only does this a couple times then starts playing on the first click again and doesn't show the 2nd details page anymore. Any idea whats happening here?

poLSz6OR.jpg JSc9mqXZ.jpg

blublub

@@marcelveldt

I have integrated MBS library into Kodi via your plugin for movies and TV series and all worked well until this morning.

When I swtiched the HTPC on I could no longer access my TV series, I click on the submenu and nothing happens (movies still work fine)

I deleted the "series" item and re-created it with and without integration turned on and off but I still cannot access the Kodi part of it.

I added my series folder in kodi and let it scan my series and still can't access it via the main menu item.

Accessing MBS content via a different item linked directly to MBS TV series works fine, so it is a problem with access to Kodi library or menu

Any ideas?

EDIT 2:

Mhh there has to be something completely wrong.

I just made a new homesrceen item called "movies2) and linked it to MBS->movies - when I clicked on it I ended up in music !? I have no music in MBS or Kodi!?

Edited by blublub

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I have integrated MBS library into Kodi via your plugin for movies and TV series and all worked well until this morning.

When I swtiched the HTPC on I could no longer access my TV series, I click on the submenu and nothing happens (movies still work fine)

I deleted the "series" item and re-created it with and without integration turned on and off but I still cannot access the Kodi part of it.

I added my series folder in kodi and let it scan my series and still can't access it via the main menu item.

Accessing MBS content via a different item linked directly to MBS TV series works fine, so it is a problem with access to Kodi library or menu

Any ideas?

EDIT 2:

Mhh there has to be something completely wrong.

I just made a new homesrceen item called "movies2) and linked it to MBS->movies - when I clicked on it I ended up in music !? I have no music in MBS or Kodi!?

The homescreen tiles/buttons for main items such as movies or tv shows adjust dynamically if you switch between MB3 mode or native, no need to add the buttons yourself. Do you want to use both native libraries and MB3 libraries ? In that case don't switch to mediabrowser mode but just add additional buttons for your MB3 collections.

From what I understand in your post things are messed up now and some buttons are completely not working anymore.

That's strange, never seen that before.

Is there anything in your kodi logfile ? Maybe there's an error there to indicate what's wrong...

Also, you could try to do a reste of the homemenu in the skinsettings but if you have customized a lot that's maybe no ideal solution.

marcelveldt

Ok Im confused on whats going on here, when I first open Kodi and go to a movie or show and click play, a 2nd (slightly different) details page pops up, clicking play again plays it, it only does this a couple times then starts playing on the first click again and doesn't show the 2nd details page anymore. Any idea whats happening here?

Looks like you enabled both the native infodialog and the mediabrowser custom one...

Just use one of them, so either set natiove Kodi setting to resume (not info) and the addon to info or the other way around.

• Like 1

marcelveldt

Hi

If I am in Live TV it always is in the "all channel" list.

Is there a way to remember the last used channel list? That would save a lot of clicking around in the menu after every restart of kodi.

greetz

I don't know if that's possible. It's not a skin setting but a native Kodi setting.

I'd advice you to post your question on the Kodi forums, maybe someone has the answer.

blublub

The homescreen tiles/buttons for main items such as movies or tv shows adjust dynamically if you switch between MB3 mode or native, no need to add the buttons yourself. Do you want to use both native libraries and MB3 libraries ? In that case don't switch to mediabrowser mode but just add additional buttons for your MB3 collections.

From what I understand in your post things are messed up now and some buttons are completely not working anymore.

That's strange, never seen that before.

Is there anything in your kodi logfile ? Maybe there's an error there to indicate what's wrong...

Also, you could try to do a reste of the homemenu in the skinsettings but if you have customized a lot that's maybe no ideal solution.

I was only using Integration until the error occurred, then I kept switching.

Though it is messed up now in will reset skin settings first and if that doesn't help reinstall kodi from scratch. I did fiddle a lot because it was my first installation maybe I broke something.

Now I know his things work setting it up again won't take mode than 1h.

Thx :-)

shaefurr

One thing ive noticed on here, is if I get all my skin shortcuts and submenus etc setup, then go into the MB server and add a new library, it completely destroys and garbles all the shortcuts and submenus. For example I just re-added games to the server and it seemed to displace all the main shortcuts by 1, tv shows open movies for example, and I have game in the movies submenu, movies in the shows etc.

Not a big deal as its not like this happens often.

marcelveldt

One thing ive noticed on here, is if I get all my skin shortcuts and submenus etc setup, then go into the MB server and add a new library, it completely destroys and garbles all the shortcuts and submenus. For example I just re-added games to the server and it seemed to displace all the main shortcuts by 1, tv shows open movies for example, and I have game in the movies submenu, movies in the shows etc.

Not a big deal as its not like this happens often.

Yes I also noticed this myself and it's reported by another user too. The problem is that the order changes of the collections in the MB3 server as soon as you add something. I would prefer that the order doesn't change if you add something, maybe just on remove but I think this has to be solved server-side..

@@xnappo, sorry to ask you this but do you know how the user collections are retrieved from the server ?

Multiple users have reported that if you add something to your collections at serverside the whole order of collections gets changed.

This is a problem if you have setup all kinds of personal preferences (like submenus) in a skin.

You would suspect that if you add something it would be added to the bottom of the list, but the order is just really randomized after a change.

• Like 1

blublub

Yeah!!!!! That must be it!!!

I deleted 2 library item in MBS yesterday.

However if I create a new item in titan I would assume to fix the "displacements" and that wasn't the case!?

MBS plugin problem or skin?

jasonmcroy

Since the last update to the skin, I tried changing my home screen tile backgrounds and the changes aren't taking. It's keeping the same homemade images I already have set up.

Anyone else having this issue? I am on Helix Beta by the way.

-Jason

marcelveldt

Since the last update to the skin, I tried changing my home screen tile backgrounds and the changes aren't taking. It's keeping the same homemade images I already have set up.

Anyone else having this issue? I am on Helix Beta by the way.

-Jason

Hi Jason, The beta was updated yesterday for the tile image assignments, note that you also need a new beta version of "skin shortcuts" (0.4.6) which I also provide on the beta repo.

jasonmcroy

Hi Jason, The beta was updated yesterday for the tile image assignments, note that you also need a new beta version of "skin shortcuts" (0.4.6) which I also provide on the beta repo.

Hi Marcel,

I just checked and I do have version 0.4.6 of "skin shortcuts". I remembered when the update of the skin came yesterday that "skin shortcuts" was also available at the same time as an update. Issue is still there for me though.

-Jason

marcelveldt

Hi Marcel,

I just checked and I do have version 0.4.6 of "skin shortcuts". I remembered when the update of the skin came yesterday that "skin shortcuts" was also available at the same time as an update. Issue is still there for me though.

-Jason

Oops, that means that the initial bug is not yet solved. I'll do a quick check on my test machines to confirm...

Do you see the "choose thumbnail dialog" with all the predefined icons and the browse button ?

If you select a predefined one, does it work then ?

jasonmcroy

Oops, that means that the initial bug is not yet solved. I'll do a quick check on my test machines to confirm...

Do you see the "choose thumbnail dialog" with all the predefined icons and the browse button ?

If you select a predefined one, does it work then ?

I am not sure what you mean by the "choose thumbnail dialog". Do you mean in the settings area?

Everything works fine when I enter the area on my home screen. It takes me to my tv shows, movies, etc. just fine.

-Jason

marcelveldt

I am not sure what you mean by the "choose thumbnail dialog". Do you mean in the settings area?

Everything works fine when I enter the area on my home screen. It takes me to my tv shows, movies, etc. just fine.

-Jason

Yeah, in the skinsettings you can go to edit homescreen tiles --> set custom tile image.

Before you could only browse for an image there, now you can both browse and select from predefined images.

Fixed the bug in the skinshortcuts script, there was another one :-)

Version 0.4.7 of script.skinshortcuts should be available on the beta repo now..

jasonmcroy

Yeah, in the skinsettings you can go to edit homescreen tiles --> set custom tile image.

Before you could only browse for an image there, now you can both browse and select from predefined images.

Fixed the bug in the skinshortcuts script, there was another one :-)

Version 0.4.7 of script.skinshortcuts should be available on the beta repo now..

Ok, I see what you are referring to in the settings. I did notice that is an option now to select a predefined image.

I just installed the update and that did in fact fix the issue! Well done!

Thanks once again for your fast attention to this.

-Jason

• Like 1

marcelveldt

That depends, what windows prop is the skin using to get access to the collection list?

The new mediabrowser.usr.x properties from the skinhelper thread in the addon.