marcelveldt

marcelveldt

Oh 20? I use 5 at the moment and it is not tvat fast, anyway.....

Fsk/mpaa seems not to show in my constellation. Could be that i have used a wrong string with Germany: 12 etc. maybe the addon cant see this in the nfo.

In the web interface it shows correctly. Maybe i can rename the string in the code of the plugin or skin. I take a look tomorrow. :)

Greetz

Take a look at this screenshot, it should look like that: http://i.imgur.com/4SRG8AU.png

Maybe it's related to what's in your nfo, I don't know. It displays fine for me with both native Kodi library and MB3 addon

marcelveldt

Hai Marcel,

maybe you remember my flickering screen problem?

I don't get it away  :(

Hi pünktchen,

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my testmachine but I looked carefully at the code and notice a glitch in there that might me the cause of your problem.

I changed it and uploaded a new beta of the skin to the repo, version 3.2.55.

Could you please try with that version to see if it's resolved ?

pünktchen

Hi pünktchen,

I couldn't reproduce the issue on my testmachine but I looked carefully at the code and notice a glitch in there that might me the cause of your problem.

I changed it and uploaded a new beta of the skin to the repo, version 3.2.55.

Could you please try with that version to see if it's resolved ?

What ever it was, it is fixed now!!! :D

Your next beer is on the way.

• Like 1

XiaNYdE

Can anyone tell me where in settings i can disable auto-updates? I cannot find it anywhere and i keep getting an update that completely breaks my MB add-on. I have posted about it in another thread and was advised to disable the updates but cannot for the life of me find where the setting is.

jasonmcroy

Can anyone tell me where in settings i can disable auto-updates? I cannot find it anywhere and i keep getting an update that completely breaks my MB add-on. I have posted about it in another thread and was advised to disable the updates but cannot for the life of me find where the setting is.

If you go into the addons settings and then hit left on your remote or keyboard a pop up should display and you can toggle automatic updates there.

-Jason

StealthDefender

it is a mess, on 2 laptops the ratings are shown correvtly, only on my htpc they are not.

Which .xml or file is for the ratings? Would a complete reinstal of the media browser plugin (delete all settings also) eventually fix the problem?

Which folder must i delete to do a clean reinstal?

I know i am the nerviest user here,..... :lol:

Greetz Stealth

marcelveldt

it is a mess, on 2 laptops the ratings are shown correvtly, only on my htpc they are not.

Which .xml or file is for the ratings? Would a complete reinstal of the media browser plugin (delete all settings also) eventually fix the problem?

Which folder must i delete to do a clean reinstal?

I know i am the nerviest user here,..... :lol:

Greetz Stealth

Uhh, I really don't how. The addon should provide the correct values for the FSK ratings.

The skin just displays it. Your 2 laptops: are they kodi with Titan too ?

StealthDefender

Uhh, I really don't how. The addon should provide the correct values for the FSK ratings.

The skin just displays it. Your 2 laptops: are they kodi with Titan too ?

Hello again, yes the 2 laptops are Kodi with Titan (i only use that now, amazing thing :D  )

Is there a way to config the file in the skin who displays the mpaa rating, problem is that the skin dont recognise the FSK 12 tag, all others went well.

My sheme in the ratings.txt (on server) looks like this.

FSK-0,1

FSK-6,5

FSK-12,7

FSK-16,8

FSK-18,9

Germany:0,1

Germany:6,5

Germany:12,7

Germany:16,8

Germany:18,9

DE-0,1

DE-6,5

DE-12,7

DE-16,8

DE-18,9

Greetz Stealth

marcelveldt

Hello again, yes the 2 laptops are Kodi with Titan (i only use that now, amazing thing :D  )

Is there a way to config the file in the skin who displays the mpaa rating, problem is that the skin dont recognise the FSK 12 tag, all others went well.

My sheme in the ratings.txt (on server) looks like this.

You're totally right... I just noticed that in case of FSK12 or FSK18 the skin wrould just display "rating", there was an error in that piece of code.

I will fix it right away.

• Like 1

StealthDefender

Ok the mpaa now works, i have to deinstal the media browser plugin and delete all mediabrowser data on the machine.

After a clean instal the mpaa is shown ( only the fsk12 and 18 are corrupt like you know).

Now the last issue in momentum is the collection thing. ;)

Greetz Stealth

XiaNYdE

If you go into the addons settings and then hit left on your remote or keyboard a pop up should display and you can toggle automatic updates there.

-Jason

thanks Jason, only problem is i dont seem to have a settings option for add-ons, all i have in there is ENABLED / DISABLED / GET / INSTALL from ZIP / Search, hiting left in add-ons doesn't give me any option to disable updates either ...using the helix beta btw. It's getting rather frustrating, every day i get an update installed that totally messes up my installation and i have to mess around to get all my media back, even worse i have to do it on all the kids laptops as well as the HTPC :(

marcelveldt

thanks Jason, only problem is i dont seem to have a settings option for add-ons, all i have in there is ENABLED / DISABLED / GET / INSTALL from ZIP / Search, hiting left in add-ons doesn't give me any option to disable updates either ...using the helix beta btw. It's getting rather frustrating, every day i get an update installed that totally messes up my installation and i have to mess around to get all my media back, even worse i have to do it on all the kids laptops as well as the HTPC :(

While you're at the list showing install from zip, search etc. Just press the left key for the sideblademenu like in every view. There you'll notice auto update, just select it and press ok to change to never or notify.

jasonmcroy

Actually, I just noticed on my machine the option to change the addon updates isn't showing up in Titan. If I change the skin to something else it does show up. Hmmm.....

marcelveldt

Actually, I just noticed on my machine the option to change the addon updates isn't showing up in Titan. If I change the skin to something else it does show up. Hmmm.....

Really? It has always been there. Maybe got messed up recently... I'll take a look as soon as I get home

reluctantflux

Would it be possible to get info on the random art that is displaying on the home screen?  Sometimes I see cool fanart show up, and I wonder which of my movies it is, but there's no way for me to find out. It'd be cool if I could hit the "i" key on the keyboard to find out what movie/tv show/music artist it is while on the tile.

This is of the lowest priority, but something I've thought a couple times now while using this awesome skin.

jasonmcroy

Really? It has always been there. Maybe got messed up recently... I'll take a look as soon as I get home

Yeah, it must be recent. I only checked because the other poster said it wasn't there. It was definitely there at one time because I had changed that setting to "notify" a while back.

marcelveldt

Yeah, it must be recent. I only checked because the other poster said it wasn't there. It was definitely there at one time because I had changed that setting to "notify" a while back.

Confirmed: I accidentally removed the setting while optimizing the code. Added it back in and will be available in tonight's beta.
  • Like 1

e123enitan

Log

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owfrazc8n7mrg8t/kodi.old.log?dl=0

Movie poster blanked when media populate for each category i.e. Movie, Kid, Foreign and TV

See how the poster is blank

See how it show, after I have palyed the TV show

Same issue for Genere

Another Issue when addon update

screen default as below is this normal

Another issue

While on the TV show section, and trying to get back to main menu 

suddently this shows up, I have mentioned before, it happen randomly

My Main screen

Edited by e123enitan

marcelveldt

@e123enitan

Movie poster blanked when media populate for each category i.e. Movie, Kid, Foreign and TV

--> This happens when the cache isn't ready yet loading all the properties like images. My best guess this happens if you have a really large collection or low spec device. Not a skin issue but related to the MB3-addon.

Please watch if this happens very often, if so maybe post a bug report about this in the general addon section so we can take a look.

Please remind to give your system some time after startup to load all your lists in the background.

Another Issue when addon update - screen default as below is this normal

--> totally normal, the list is empty because there are no more updates :-)

No an issue, it's by design in Kodi.

this is the "root" of the MB3 addon, it shows you all available sections. I'm not sure though why you're redirected to this page after browsing your TV shows.I think this is related to your first question/comment.

@@marcelveldt

I'd like to report an issue with the latest beta version of the skin: I see two "Movies" tiles and two "TV"/"TV Shows" tiles in my home screen (please see the screen below). In the screen settings I can only see one "Movies" and one "TV". I'm using the latest beta version of XBMB3C, could that be the problem? Thanks!

54de658ee600f_20150213_215614.jpg

marcelveldt

@@marcelveldt

I'd like to report an issue with the latest beta version of the skin: I see two "Movies" tiles and two "TV"/"TV Shows" tiles in my home screen (please see the screen below). In the screen settings I can only see one "Movies" and one "TV". I'm using the latest beta version of XBMB3C, could that be the problem? Thanks!

Well, one tile is the default/standard Kodi Movies tile and the other one is from MediaBrowser collections.

Go to settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> remove the redundant one

Well, one tile is the default/standard Kodi Movies tile and the other one is from MediaBrowser collections.

Go to settings --> skin settings --> configure menu shortcuts --> remove the redundant one

Thanks for the quick reply!

My kodi video lib is empty, so it should not show tiles for movies and tv shows from kodi. I tried to remove them in menu shortcuts as you suggested, but there is only one movie and one tv tiles there...

Edited by somy

marcelveldt

Thanks for the quick reply!

My kodi video lib is empty, so it should not show tiles for movies and tv shows from kodi. I tried to remove them in menu shortcuts as you suggested, but there is only one movie and one tv tiles there...

Ah, that's strange! I will take a look at the code if I can find any cause for this.

You can always try to reset the shortcuts to defaults also in the skin settings, maybe that will help.

What happens if you open that second movie tile ? Will it also open your movie collection from MB3 ?

e123enitan

@e123enitan

--> This happens when the cache isn't ready yet loading all the properties like images. My best guess this happens if you have a really large collection or low spec device. Not a skin issue but related to the MB3-addon.

Please watch if this happens very often, if so maybe post a bug report about this in the general addon section so we can take a look.

Please remind to give your system some time after startup to load all your lists in the background.

Another Issue when addon update - screen default as below is this normal

--> totally normal, the list is empty because there are no more updates :-)

No an issue, it's by design in Kodi.

this is the "root" of the MB3 addon, it shows you all available sections. I'm not sure though why you're redirected to this page after browsing your TV shows.I think this is related to your first question/comment.

<--- Sorry I have to disagreed, this issue started about a week or two, usually when I start my box, everyposters (fanart/posters will load withing seconds, but now even after ten mins of watching TV shows and move to Kids section,

poster in Kids will not laod unless a play a movie then every thing will show.  

But My understanding the poster are cache locally on the client device and will get update when new one's are added, hence it should take that much time to refresh poster, backdrop  loads spontaneously with no issue.   

marcelveldt

Very nice, works as expected.

Did you add a switch for this or did you just replace the episode thumb by the tv show thumb? I couldn't find a switch and I am not sure if everyone will like it better this way. I always like options, so I'd consider making it optional. Totally up to you though :)

One more thing: With tv show thumbs being shown I think the title is obsolete and shouldn't be displayed on the tile because tv show thumbs always include the show name. The movies widget shows movie thumbs and doesn't show the title either.

OK, I've added this as optional setting and hide the titles. Available in next beta!

• Like 1