Join Our Translation Team

ScottIsAFool

Hey translators (especially Spanish and Italian) - please help translate the new phrases in the Emby ATV/FTV app.

Thanks - and thanks to those of you who have already updated :).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tarnalcock

HI There! 

I can speak Afrikaans fluently and would be happy to do translations to such. 

Also I am a software developer by trade, but not familiar with C# but could help with database related stuff in you need.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
ScottIsAFool

I want help with Czech translation. 

Can you please PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Tranquil

Can I make a request for all our translators please. The Windows Phone app is due an update, but it has a number of translations for a number of languages that still need doing. Can you please head on over to http://translate.mediabrowser.tv (yeah, i know, we need to update that address) and fill in what you can.

Thanks.

German translation added for WP8 and WP10. I will take a look on all further updates here but I can not validate. If a translation is a bit strange in its context, I need a hint. Preferred, with a Screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...
elabuelete

I can help with spanish(spain) and galician if proceed.

Thanks to all emby team and comunity for make this real!!!

Edited by elabuelete

ScottIsAFool

Those who have volunteered and not been given access to the OneSky website, can you please PM me with your email address and I'll get an invite out to you (include the language in the PM)

moonbeta

Hi, 

I just started to translate Emby server to my language but I don't know how to do it for iOS app.

It is not available on oneskyapp. Did I missing something?

Thanks

ScottIsAFool

If you have done the server/web client translations, the iOS app will get them from that.

moonbeta

If you have done the server/web client translations, the iOS app will get them from that.

It's very nice and easy way. Thank you for quick reply.

Cheers!

hi Guys, 

I'm a big fan of your great work.

Sign me in for Polish translation.

Msg sent to the above mentioned contact.

Regards,

p.

• 3 weeks later...

Good day,

Anyone can help me with Arabic, it need work indeed, I will start this week hoping to finish it, but anyone indeed welcome to help me if he/she have a time.

My best

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Migmac04

I noticed Emby Theater is available on One Sky for translation but unfortunately Brazilian Portuguese is not an option (only Portuguese from Portugal is enabled). Can you please enable pt-br? All the other apps are up-to-date with pt-br.

Thanks

ScottIsAFool

I noticed Emby Theater is available on One Sky for translation but unfortunately Brazilian Portuguese is not an option (only Portuguese from Portugal is enabled). Can you please enable pt-br? All the other apps are up-to-date with pt-br.

Thanks

Done.

Migmac04

Thanks Scott. Actually, pt-br is just enabled on Windows Player inside Emby Theatre Project. Please, can you enable to Core and Default Theme too? 

Thanks

ScottIsAFool

Thanks Scott. Actually, pt-br is just enabled on Windows Player inside Emby Theatre Project. Please, can you enable to Core and Default Theme too? 

Thanks

Done.