New QNAP Package for Testing

Luke

PenkethBoy

It appears that 3.5.0 did not shutdown on its own i.e.

2018-07-24 20:01:22.597 Info Main: Application path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll
2018-07-24 20:01:22.617 Info Main: Emby
	Command line: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata -ffmpeg /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA -updatepackage emby-server-qnap_{version}_x86_64.qpkg
	Operating system: Unix 4.2.8.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata
	Application directory: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system
2018-07-24 20:01:27.633 Info Main: Exiting because another instance is already running.

Have three logs like this for my failed attempts to upgrade

jsalvador

Hi, I'm getting a lot of errors when I refresh Live TV with a llocal M3U File (log attached):

2018-07-24 18:36:45.504 Error App: Error getting channel information for Canal Claro HQ *
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.5.1.0
Command line: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata -ffmpeg /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA -updatepackage emby-server-qnap_{version}_x86_64.qpkg -noautorunwebapp
Operating system: Unix 4.2.8.0
64-Bit OS: True
64-Bit Process: True
User Interactive: True
Processor count: 4
Program data path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata
Application directory: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.
   at Interop.Sys.GetCwdHelper(Byte* ptr, Int32 bufferSize)
   at Interop.Sys.GetCwd()
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String originalPath, String fullPath, String fileName, Boolean isNormalized)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileInfo(String path)
   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItemExtensions.SetImagePath(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType, String file)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.GetChannel(ChannelInfo channelInfo, String serviceName, BaseItem parentFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.RefreshChannelsInternal(ILiveTvService service, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
System.IO.FileNotFoundException
   at Interop.Sys.GetCwdHelper(Byte* ptr, Int32 bufferSize)
   at Interop.Sys.GetCwd()
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String originalPath, String fullPath, String fileName, Boolean isNormalized)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileInfo(String path)
   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItemExtensions.SetImagePath(BaseItem item, ImageType imageType, String file)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.GetChannel(ChannelInfo channelInfo, String serviceName, BaseItem parentFolder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.RefreshChannelsInternal(ILiveTvService service, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

I see you've opened a new topic so we'll just help you there. Thanks.

jsalvador

I see you've opened a new topic so we'll just help you there. Thanks.

Yesterday it was playing a ".ts" stream, but now it can't.

The problem with the refresh of Live TV, I gues it is for the format of the .m3u, because re-arranging the list it works!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay - beta instructions are now up on our website.

For those running QNAP arm units, we may have something new for you next week so please be on the lookout !

Perlbo

Hi,

try to instal x64 package on Qnap TVS-873. Both Beta and stable are not installable... Package can not be installed see System Log. But there is no info ??? 

Sorry ... seems generally qpkg Problem ... Plex don´t install also ... report after reboot ... in a few minutes 

Edited by Perlbo

Perlbo

Problem with sari. Firefox install package fine ... no problem any more ... 

Ps:: is hardware acceleration supported on TVS-873 ? Vaapi ? AMD AMF ? 

Edited by Perlbo

alucryd

Yesterday it was playing a ".ts" stream, but now it can't.

The problem with the refresh of Live TV, I gues it is for the format of the .m3u, because re-arranging the list it works!

Could you please share the server log so we can see what's wrong with ffmpeg?

Downloaded and tried the Beta 3.6.0.2 worked like a charm until i logged out of my NAS and the next day tried to log in to Emby it says there is no server whether i try through my NAS or directly through the internet. not sure what is causing it as when i installed it i stopped the sever installed the Emby app and restarted the server. All worked as advertised so logged out of NAS then the next day tried to access and no emby server irregardless of how i tried to access when i reinstall 3.5.2 with no changes at all other than downgrading back to stable and everything works again. So I'm thinking it needs a little more work. 

I Log In to my QNAP NAS in order to update apps or the firmware or check my logs etc and while im in there i access Emby using the Icon on the desktop so that i can update libraries or perform maintenance etc that is when this occurs as i said before 3.5.2 no problem but the Beta version 3.6.0.2 is where the problem occurs can sometimes stop and restart the Emby server from with in the QNAP Nas desktop via the App store icon for Emby and am able to access the Emby server then but after a minute or 2 it locks up and have to close the server because the connection is lost again. Hopefully this clarifies a little better what Im seeing. After getting Through I log out of my NAS.

Edited by wangbo

PenkethBoy

No - i have 3.6.0.2 loaded

only issue i have is when i go to a Music library - then it crashes - but thats due to The Audio Db issue

Other than that emby works fine

@wango - did you install emby when logged in as Admin or some other user?

if it helps this is on a QNAP TS-653A NAS . I normally use Vivaldi as my Browser while doing this but also tried it using Firefox ESR as well as Firefox with the same results on all 3 browsers. I am using Linux Mint as my base OS If this helps any knowing what I'm operating from. I dual boot with Windows 10 but haven't tried it on Windows 10 yet if you need me to can try that also to see if is duplicated there as well. I access my NAS locally Via my Router as I don't have a keyboard or monitor hooked up directly to the NAS. So I'm not using Hybrid Desktop to access Emby. And if I Use my RokuTV (TCL) or Roku 3 on other TV to access when using the Beta version it cant find the Server either. Nor can my IPhone or IPad either. As stated before when I Downgrade back to 3.5.2 evrything works again with no changes other than the downgrade. Hope this helps narrow it down.

PenkethBoy

if it helps this is on a QNAP TS-653A NAS . I normally use Vivaldi as my Browser while doing this but also tried it using Firefox ESR as well as Firefox with the same results on all 3 browsers. I am using Linux Mint as my base OS If this helps any knowing what I'm operating from. I dual boot with Windows 10 but haven't tried it on Windows 10 yet if you need me to can try that also to see if is duplicated there as well. I access my NAS locally Via my Router as I don't have a keyboard or monitor hooked up directly to the NAS. So I'm not using Hybrid Desktop to access Emby. And if I Use my RokuTV (TCL) or Roku 3 on other TV to access when using the Beta version it cant find the Server either. Nor can my IPhone or IPad either. As stated before when I Downgrade back to 3.5.2 evrything works again with no changes other than the downgrade. Hope this helps narrow it down.

Interesting

My NAs is a 853A so the same model

Couple of things

Are you using ipv6?

Is you network setup on the NAS anything other than default?

Do you have any Antivirus/malware packages loaded?

Any VPN software loaded?

What QNAP firmware are you on?

Are you using https with a ssl cert?

not using ipv6 as isn't available in our area yet

default setup so far with minimal apps

clamav anvtivirus/malware as provided by QNAP

have VPN available but not loaded or utilizing at this time.

QNAP firmware 4.3.4.0675 dated 08(august)-10-2018 (I'm American so haven't gotten used to the european date system yet)

Not using https with ssl cert for Emby connection I know i should (more secure so is VPN) just havent set it up yet.

I'm still learning so some things will get updated as I learn more. Course now the script kiddies will attack cause they are knuckledraggers with nothing better to do than screw with people who aren't bothering them. 

PenkethBoy

ok

i meant ipv6 within your home network :)

ok only diff is i have not yet upgraded to 675

yeah dont use the av /malware from QNAP as unnecessary especially if you dont have the NAS exposed to the internet

dont expose your NAS to the internet until you have it full secured behind a decent firewall