New QNAP Package for Testing

Luke

alucryd

Does anyone here have one of the old x19 models with an armv5 CPU inside? I will have some experimental package for testing in a bit, it no longer requires Qmono, but instead uses our own mono build using the most recent version.

• 2 months later...
AvengersFan

Cancel that working now! User error Im sure lol. 

Am I the only one getting this? VPN in use if that helps. (Trying to update to latest version 4.5.4.0 )

Cheers Mark

Capture.PNG

Edited by mrf0ster
Working now

• 1 month later...
On 2017/9/30 at AM5点47分, Luke said:

下载qpkg:

请查看我们的下载页面:https//emby.media/download

这是什么?

这是QNAP软件包,将由Emby团队开发,经过短暂的测试期后,可以在我们的网站上下载。这与QNAP社区中提供的QNAP软件包完全分开,因此将是新安装。

QNAP论坛上的最新套餐优势

• 使用.NET Core构建,该内核比Mono运行时更小,更快,并且在性能上重大改进
  • 一切都是自包含的,不再需要qmono或担心任何其他依赖项!
  • 不再需要ffmpeg设置了!
  • VAAPI硬件转码支持由我们提供并经过测试!
  • 新的Emby Server版本发布后,构建将始终可用!

@@breezytm

@@AdrianW

@@彭克斯男孩

Can't download and show Page Not Found

6 minutes ago, tf0083 said:

Can't download and show Page Not Found

Hi, works just fine from here. The files are hosted on github. Sounds like something is blocking your connection to that?

28 minutes ago, Luke said:

嗨,从这里可以正常工作。这些文件托管在github上。听起来好像有什么东西阻止了您的连接?

This link is ok. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
AvengersFan

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that when QNAP push through a firmware update, EMBY stop responding and my Kody boxes disconnect from Emby! Its not an issue, as I kinda get the hint the QNAP requires an update, but yeah just wondering and its not just me!

Cheers  Mark 

On 3/6/2021 at 10:39 PM, mrf0ster said:

Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that when QNAP push through a firmware update, EMBY stop responding and my Kody boxes disconnect from Emby! Its not an issue, as I kinda get the hint the QNAP requires an update, but yeah just wondering and its not just me!

Cheers  Mark 

HI, that's strange, but no I've not heard of that just from the update being available but not installing it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
AvengersFan

Hello all, started playing files again in my iPad emby app, but keep getting this message. I am assuming I probably need to change a setting somewhere. Normally never had an issue, so just wondering if an update changed a default setting or something?

cheers Mark 

284A932C-939B-4147-BB58-6E548E1AB66E.png

4A4A67AC-0DDF-477B-B65B-8D27AD82986C.png

Edited by mrf0ster

9 hours ago, mrf0ster said:

Hello all, started playing files again in my iPad emby app, but keep getting this message. I am assuming I probably need to change a setting somewhere. Normally never had an issue, so just wondering if an update changed a default setting or something?

cheers Mark 

284A932C-939B-4147-BB58-6E548E1AB66E.png

4A4A67AC-0DDF-477B-B65B-8D27AD82986C.png

Hi there, we're happy to help. Please see how to report a problem. Thanks.

AvengersFan

Got it, I can see all the chatter there for IOS.

That fixed it! Thank you.  

Regards Mark. 

Edited by mrf0ster

• 2 months later...
jimc115

Hey Luke...

Just wanted to let you know after the latest update, the library screen refreshes on its own and also just randomly resets itself back to the top for no reason.

To try to be clearer, if I'm looking at entries under "W" and stop for a minute to do something else, the screen will reset and jump back to the top or "#".

This only happens when running in Windows. I checked on the Firestick and Samsung TV and if I move to an entry it will stay there until I move it again.

One possible thought I had is when I'm viewing the library in Windows, it's usually because I'm adding new files to the server at the same time. I use

the library page to check the location of the folder on the server. It could just be reacting to the upload since realtime monitoring is turned on. Before 

this update, it didn't happen though.

Anyway, thanks for the last update. It fixed the blank screen problem when Emby started. Now it jumps almost immediately from the logo page to

the dashboard.

On 5/26/2021 at 9:45 AM, jimc115 said:

Hey Luke...

Just wanted to let you know after the latest update, the library screen refreshes on its own and also just randomly resets itself back to the top for no reason.

To try to be clearer, if I'm looking at entries under "W" and stop for a minute to do something else, the screen will reset and jump back to the top or "#".

This only happens when running in Windows. I checked on the Firestick and Samsung TV and if I move to an entry it will stay there until I move it again.

One possible thought I had is when I'm viewing the library in Windows, it's usually because I'm adding new files to the server at the same time. I use

the library page to check the location of the folder on the server. It could just be reacting to the upload since realtime monitoring is turned on. Before 

this update, it didn't happen though.

Anyway, thanks for the last update. It fixed the blank screen problem when Emby started. Now it jumps almost immediately from the logo page to

the dashboard.

Hi, yes we're looking at improving it. Thanks for the feedback.

jimc115

Thanks Luke....

Like I said...not really a big deal unless you are on Windows, but thanks for the reply and of course all the hard work you guys do.