[SUPPORT THREAD] Embuary - A Emby Kodi Skin

sualfred

Glyde62

When i left click left and select Movies from the Media menu is it possibly to have it only show movies from certain library's?

Have a library with older movies in it which i dont wish to show

Thanks

Glyde62

Nope.

Yeah tried making a new library in Emby dashboard with the 2 library's i wanted

That works when i make a menu for it in Emby for Kodi, But then the movies disappear from their individual libraries for some reason

Jens Main

i absolut love this skin. its perfect and exact what i would build by myself when i would have the skillz.

My only issue is i dont know how to show Tags in the collection window. i give my collections tags "Movie Serie" "Collection" "Timeline" ... stuff like this. Is it possible to show Tags as a widget or something?

Angelblue05

Make a smart playlist using filters for tags. Then use that as your widget content.

Jens Main

i cant find how to do a smartlist in this skin. i bet its easy to find but i just dont see it. can you point me please to it? ... 

Angelblue05

Under videos (check the sidepane from the home screen) > playlist > new smart playlist.

• Like 1

Jens Main

ok i found it but i can only make smart playlists for movies, Tv-Shows and so on - not for collections. so not possible to use the collection tags.

Angelblue05

ok i found it but i can only make smart playlists for movies, Tv-Shows and so on - not for collections. so not possible to use the collection tags.

Oh right. No. Sorry I thought you meant in general. Collections unfortunately are very basic in Kodi. You could tag the movies within the collections and make a smart playlist for them. Or you can make an Emby playlist and access it in Kodi...

lightsout

Friends of lighter themes maybe will be happy on the next update. Blex theme has been revised.

Preview:

5cc709ead15bc_unknown.png

5cc70af57b9f4_Anmerkung20190429162941.jp

5cc70aff57983_Anmerkung20190429163014.jp

I didn't realize live TV was available in Kodi, maybe I didn't look hard enough?

Senna

I didn't realize live TV was available in Kodi, maybe I didn't look hard enough?

The Live TV you are seeing in those shots, are from one of Kodi's available PVR solutions (connecting to decent Live TV backends like TVHeadend/DVBlink/TVMosaic/NextPVR etc) and NOT from the Live TV DVR from Emby.

lightsout

The Live TV you are seeing in those shots, are from one of Kodi's available PVR solutions (connecting to decent Live TV backends like TVHeadend/DVBlink/TVMosaic/NextPVR etc) and NOT from the Live TV DVR from Emby.

Ah yes, that makes sense thanks.

rapteev

Hi Sualfred

Does embuary support tvtunes addon?

Also I read somewhere that you intended to support tv melodies. Is this already implemented?

Thank you very much for your great work on this fantastic skin.

sualfred

nope, because it will cause issues with widget reloadings and other unwanted things

• Like 1

hstamas

When your in a TV library node that has a list of episodes you have the choice at the top of the screen to “play all” which plays the list of episodes in order one after the other as expected. You can also choose “shuffle” which seems to play a single random episode and then stops. I was expecting the shuffle button to shuffle the list that is on screen but also play all the episodes listed?

The Emby web app seems to play as I would expect when hitting shuffle, playing random episodes one after an other until the user stops playback.

I’ve tried this with the system setting “play next video automatically” both enabled and disabled with the same results. One episode then stops.

Edited by hstamas

sualfred

The shuffle button plays a random item of the list. If you have auto play next enabled in the Kodi settings it will continue the playback with the next item in the row.

hstamas

The shuffle button plays a random item of the list. If you have auto play next enabled in the Kodi settings it will continue the playback with the next item in the row.

That’s not the behavior I’m seeing unfortunately. Here is my use case along with attached Kodi logs.

I’ve enabled “play next video automatically” for TV Shows, Episodes & uncatorgorized just to cover all the bases. I navigated to one of my kids TV shows. It’s only one season so all the episodes are listed. At the top of the screen I’ve selected “shuffle”. Season 1, Episode 22 starts playing. When that episode ends I am returned to the list of episodes.

Note that all of the episodes for this particular show are already watched. Could this feature only work for unwatched episodes?

I also notice that the Kodi system setting to play the next video automatically mentions in the description that it plays the next item in the PLAYLIST. When selecting the shuffle button I’m not seeing any sort of playlis being created.

kodi.txt

Edited by hstamas

sualfred

it's possible that Kodi only plays the random episode. I have to check that when I'm back at home from the fair in the next 2 days

Edited by sualfred

Polyzp_emby

In the tv guide search (in the live tv widget), I noticed the search function only searches title of program or program description (can be toggled on). What is missing is : channel name. If my epg is broken and the guide information is missing, searching "cnn" will not yield the channel itself. Instead it depends on the word "cnn" being in either the program name (such as "cnn newsroom" or if the word "cnn" itself is in the program description. If epg is missing, search will not pull up the channel.

Is it possible to implement a toggle similar to "search program description" but for "channel name" itself?

Thank you for this amazing skin again! :)

Cant wait to hear back

sualfred

The search fields are completely given and handled by the Kodi core. I have no option to change anything, sorry.

sualfred

Globalsearch support has been dropped since a while