[SUPPORT THREAD] Embuary - A Emby Kodi Skin

sualfred

horstepipe

@@horstepipe

With the latest addon + embuary you will see a small indicator in the headerbar. It's visible during syncs and background sync/update activity between the server and Kodi.

Sweet, thank you!!!

Would you mind to add the skin to the Emby stable repo, too?

@@Angelblue05

Jogi1986

Unfortunately, embuary does not show me all the movie collection under Movies - All Movies. he shows a few films individually, although they are arranged in the server (4.0.1.0) as a collection.

post-355060-0-18720200-1548449727_thumb.png

post-355060-0-32911900-1548449747_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Jogi1986

sualfred

@@horstepipe

I already added it today

@@Jogi1986

No, and I don't add such options.

And the skin is not responsible for boxsets, but you can try to refresh boxsets from the Emby addon -> Manage libraries -> Refresh boxsets

sualfred

Again, this is not handled by a skin. I have nothing to do with the database handling.

Follow my instruction from above to trigger the Emby addon to resync the boxsets from your server to Kodi. This is handled by the Emby addon.

Edited by sualfred
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

It does. Do you have multiple movie libraries?

The process is when it syncs your movie library, it will also sync the boxsets at the end of the sync. Were your boxsets already created when you did the sync?

I’ve had a few other people report this but it is not something I’ve seen and I don’t have much to go on to replicate this issue to correct it.

Any info you can give me?

Angelblue05

Good evening,

first many thanks for this great Skin @sualfred.

Everything is fine so far and I like the skin very well.

Currently I have the version 17.6.8a under Kodi 17.6 installed on an Apple TV 4K.

What I do not like though is the lack of logos during playback at the top left. Instead, the movie is simply written. Nice to find, I personally, if there is shown the movie logo.

Is there a chance that the Logo Support will still be available when playing?

But otherwise a top skin, which I can recommend to every Emby user.

For the logo, does it display if you play emby content from within the library and not the home screen? Edited by Angelblue05

sualfred

Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood the question. The logos are used at the player if available on server and synced to Kodi. The text is just a fallback. 

Jogi1986

It does. Do you have multiple movie libraries?

The process is when it syncs your movie library, it will also sync the boxsets at the end of the sync. Were your boxsets already created when you did the sync?

I’ve had a few other people report this but it is not something I’ve seen and I don’t have much to go on to replicate this issue to correct it.

Any info you can give me?

Yes I have several libraries.

I first updated the library after adding new movies.

Then I updated the collections with the plugin "Auto Box Sets 1.2.2.0".
Server shows me the collections
Kodi only if I syncronize the collections manually via the Emby addon (4.0.1).

For the logo, does it display if you play emby content from within the library and not the home screen?

When I go to the movie information I have logos on the server.

I noticed that Kodi 17.6 with Embruary sometimes displays logos during playback. But not always even if the logos are deposited.

Oh, I'm sorry. I misunderstood the question. The logos are used at the player if available on server and synced to Kodi. The text is just a fallback. 

please excuse my bad English.

Unfortunately I have to use the Google translator.
  • Like 1

Jogi1986

@@sualfred

I tried it again. Have inserted in the server 2 films belonging to a collection. Server recognizes them as a collection and displays them accordingly.

In Kodi he indeed syncs the films they are also visible.

However, the collection is not synced.

I have to syncronise this manually via the addon.

sualfred

@@Jogi1986

To keep track you should create a new thread together with a Kodi log that captures the problem. 

Without log it's impossible to see if there is an issue on your end. 

@@Angelblue05 will take a look at it once you done it.

horstepipe

Hey

Maybe something went wrong? Can’t find Embuary in the Emby for Kodi repo (v1.0.4).

It’s there now, thanks!

Hello, I have a question about the info osd that shows up after you hide the control menu. Is it possible to disable it or decrees the delay for it? I really hate when i hide the control that i have always to wait for it to be able to see the subtitles.

Edit: I'm using Nvidia shield and its remote control.

Thanks

Edited by aahmyu

sualfred

Not possible, because it's a internal bool that returns it. That bool is required for other things like seeking etc. 

VaporTrail

@@sualfred Does Embuary use "Studio Icons (White)" add-on? I noticed it needed updating along with your skin, so wondering if it comes natively with Kodi or perhaps Embuary.

I've wanted to see studio icons in Embuary for some time. Is this possible? Either way, thanks! 

elpirate

So how can I change the sequence TV show episodes are listed in?

When in a season folder, it shows oldest to newest, ide like to show newest (or ultimately) unwatched to oldest (watched).

Can provide screenshots if necessary.

Edited by elpirate

alexpaton

So how can I change the sequence TV show episodes are listed in?

When in a season folder, it shows oldest to newest, ide like to show newest (or ultimately) unwatched to oldest (watched).

Can provide screenshots if necessary.

You should be able to move up to the top bar, next to the Search button.  That's the Filter button.  Change Sort from Ascending to Descending.

elpirate

You should be able to move up to the top bar, next to the Search button.  That's the Filter button.  Change Sort from Ascending to Descending.

Thanks.

Ideally though, it would be great if we could have an option to sort by "Unwatched" as well as ascending or descending.

Is this the right lace to feature request this option???

elpirate

The right place is the Kodi board. That's nothing a skin has control about.

Thaks.

Do yuo mean the Kodi board within Emby forums or a Kodi board in the Kodi forums (AKA not at this website) ?