[SUPPORT THREAD] Embuary - A Emby Kodi Skin

sualfred

Are you sure they are installed? Anyway, it’s not a big concern.

Well, it's stopping me from installing embuary

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

sualfred

Your Kodi version is too old. Update to a newer nightly.

Edit:

And because I see square PVR icons on the background I think you are still running Krypton (Kodi v17). Embuary (Leia) is for Kodi v18.

Edited by sualfred

Your Kodi version is too old. Update to a newer nightly.

Edit:

And because I see square PVR icons on the background I think you are still running Krypton (Kodi v17). Embuary (Leia) is for Kodi v18.

No logs in

/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

Also I was running the old version, uninstalled it and put 18 on, see picb1b3f2425b588a9825a2f692921f0344.jpg

Yes.

Worked, testing the skin, looks awesome! I'm using EmbyCon, is that the right setup on a FireTV? Anything I should turn off to improve stability?

Polyzp_emby

I noticed my widgets have been resetting way too often (every 5 seconds at times?). Is there any way to adjust the frequency in which they refresh? Using krypton!

Thanks!

Edited by Polyzp_emby

pünktchen

It's not possible with my skin-based/xsp approach. There is no API or function to search the EPG database for a skinner. You guys have to use the PVR windows for this with the Kodi core features.

Edit:

I've added a quick link to the Kodi integrated PVR search window to the PVR hub, so you don't have to use context menus etc.

https://github.com/sualfred/skin.embuary/commit/7a6fb604a150bb439765cadda88358b24a7ff27c

Will be included in the next version.

Can you please also create the quick link to the PVR search inside your default live tv widget?

horstepipe

Hey Fred,

guess you're doing this on purpose so it doesn't look too overloaded, but if not it would be nice if those media info tiles show all available languages and not only one.

Best regards

sualfred

Not enough space. You will see all available ones in the info dialog at the bottom

• Like 1

horstepipe

Not enough space. You will see all available ones in the info dialog at the bottom

there'd be some space for a second row :-)

But I understand what you mean.

Thanks

paulmorabi

I'm really enjoying this skin on my Nvidia Shield TV. One thing I have noticed is a little lag at times, for example when scrolling on the main screen or when hitting pause during video playback (the the screen locks for a second and then the player control UI appears). I'm guessing the skin is a little heavy for the ShieldTV. Is there any way to optimise this in the settings to redice the lag?

sualfred

It runs very well on my Shield. 

If you provide me a log I can check if there are some background services running that are causing it. (normal log, no debug)

paulmorabi

It runs very well on my Shield. 

If you provide me a log I can check if there are some background services running that are causing it. (normal log, no debug)

Can you point me to how I can produce a log and pull it from the shield?

Also, any common services I can try to disable?