Emby Theater

Luke

GrotShot

i thought shark installs lav. in any event, you need lav, however you want to get that.

It does but not in the LAV default directory that MBT is expecting. In MBT when I went to configure audio it would look in the default LAV directory, not find anything as it is all in a Shark directory and give an error. However, with the older MBT files played using the Shark installed LAV quite happily.

Shark%20Install.jpg

GrotShot

It doesn't care where you install lav. It uses the lav api to check if its installed

I'll uninstall MBT and start afresh.

The configure audio did not work on the previous version as it was giving an error that it couldn't find a file in the LAV default install directory.

GrotShot

It doesn't care where you install lav. It uses the lav api to check if its installed

Error when clicking Configure Audio:

MBT%20LAV%20Error.jpg

After the update to 5078.13515 MBT fails to launch:

"There was an error launching Media Browser: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32."

"Unhandled exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

This happened even after a full uninstall/reboot/reinstall of MBT

Crash http://pastebin.com/LqQ6cP93

MBT log: http://pastebin.com/CSvHNmNT

This is on: Win8.1

shaefurr

"There was an error launching Media Browser: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32."

Same error here on 8.1 same MBT version, ill post my logs if needed

GrotShot

Here also.

yardameus

I'll uninstall MBT and start afresh.

The configure audio did not work on the previous version as it was giving an error that it couldn't find a file in the LAV default install directory.

@@GrotShot  I had the same "issue" with Combined Community Codec Pack.  All that clicking on configure the options is open the LAV settings.  You don't need to uninstall MBT, but you can uninstall Shark codecs and just download LAV filters and xyvsfilters directly and install them.  Worked like a charm for me.

If you want to configure LAV you can do so through Shark's settings.  Make sure you open the 32bit settings.  This goes for any codec pack.  You don't need to uninstall anything. 

try the new build that just went up. you may have to reinstall if you can't run it right now.

Where can we find that?

All I get is a black screen when the installation starts. This is with a fresh install. After a few minutes, a Mediabrowser banner scrolls across the screen, but that is all.

kamakamadaun

try the new build that just went up. you may have to reinstall if you can't run it right now.

In First attempt it installed but only opened up a black square. Uninstalled everything (with the remove all option), reinstalled and then it worked.

Sorry, the one in the first post of this thread seemed to be the original download. (Same size, same name...) Uninstalling now, will try a reinstall.

Sorry, the one in the first post of this thread seemed to be the original download. (Same size, same name...) Uninstalling now, will try a reinstall.

if you just trust what i said you'd save yourself the time of comparing sizes, uninstalling, etc.

I can confirm the latest version is installing without complaint.

This version also seems to have solved the madvr issue.

I re-enabled madvr and everything is fine now, when stopping the movie, the detail page comes up without problem.

Thanks a million Luke, great job.

If only the MBIntros would work but I think it is a problem not directly related to MBT as it also happens in MBC.

Okay, the 2nd download installs. I still can't play BD .isos though... due to the same unhandled exception errors that I reported (which seem to be when mounting the image). I'm wondering if this is a bug in the internal player and  if I should try an external player until it gets fixed. 

jasonmcroy

Is there a known issue regarding video stutter with MBT? I haven't been able to use it although I really want to but the video keeps jerking. It has been doing this for me with each update as well. 

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and MBT Version 3.0.5078.24822 and MB3 version 3.0.5076.20161.

jasonmcroy

Ok.Thanks for the quick reply. I wasn't sure if it was me or some setting I need to adjust. MBC plays super smooth and I set it up to play with the LAV filters already, so I wasn't sure. 

What would you consider a lower power system? (Specs-wise)

i don't really know. i'm just getting a feel for what people report right now. there are some optimizations that can be made that will help. and for madvr users, supporting exclusive mode will certainly make a difference.