Emby Theater

Luke

shaefurr

TBH I've tried every update level ! :D

Jusy use the installer from this forum. It will install the latest update. Happened to me before and that fixed it. Updates worked after that too

WWWestern

Crestj, are win account where previously installed MBT and account where starting MBT the same? If no, then in starting account delete folders: System, System.old, Updates. Or, at all, kill MediaBrowser-Theater anwehere and re-install MBT from site.

Abobader, early alpha stage of the product assumes Dev level for sync.

Buddy, that what Luke told us to put the update level on, it on Beta by default tho.

Crestj, are win account where previously installed MBT and account where starting MBT the same? If no, then in starting account delete folders: System, System.old, Updates. Or, at all, kill MediaBrowser-Theater anwehere and re-install MBT from site.

I would never design a product that immediately requires changing setting in order to function, unless it was something that is designed to be disabled by default.

I get a "PSX Bios not found" when trying to launch PSX games. The BIOS is in the right folder, and I'm able to launch and play ePSXe outside of MB.

Running on MBT version  3.0.5072.23 and ePSXe 170, which is the only version that seems to work on my system

*update*

Redownloaded the latest version of ePSXe (190) and it works outside of MBT, but getting the same exact error in MBT

Edited by Scals37

yucca1960

Hi! I just installed MBT  and the problem that I have is with the remote functions after the movie start, I have no control for stop, play,ff, rew. My case is an antec and I have the Imon sofware which work perfect with media center, vlc, mpc-hc, media browser3, but not with the internal player of MBT. Any advice?  

swhitmore

Hi! I just installed MBT  and the problem that I have is with the remote functions after the movie start, I have no control for stop, play,ff, rew. My case is an antec and I have the Imon sofware which work perfect with media center, vlc, mpc-hc, media browser3, but not with the internal player of MBT. Any advice?  

Hmm I'll have to crack out my Imon software and give it a try.

Rasputin

I have two client computers running MBT and after the 5072.23 update, both PCs are getting an error "There was an error processing the request" and won't play any content from the server.  I've tried restarting the server and reinstalling the update from the link, no dice. 

Any ideas?

hedgehogg

@yucca1960 - Go into IMON Manager > settings > Program commands > add MBT as anew progmans . in the setup area 'Import@ the xp mediacenter settings andall will be good :)

• Like 1

elshagon

With 5072.23 I can't browse around or do anything with my Harmony One remote, worked before.  Using the mouse for now.  And btw the screensaver is brilliant as well as how theme videos play in the background.  Just love how the default theme looks.

UPDATE:  ok feel dumb, user error on the above remote control issue.  My harmony one receiver sensor was covered up by my kids sock, doh  :o 

Edited by elshagon
  • Like 4

zakraket

nice :)

The installer gave me the instruction/option to install xy-VSfilter, although I already installed it in the tutorial for LAV/playback in MBclassic. The installer did detect that I have LAV installed, but not xy-VSfilter. I cannot complete the installation without installing it (again) but I don't think thats a problem (installing it over the current xy-VSfilter)

First impression: very nice! :)

It seems a bit slow atm when navigating or opening certain movies, although my CPU isn't that high. Probably it's building some librarystuff on the background?

edit: CPU is kinda high, running at 20-50% constantly while doing nothing (Athlon2X2 250 3Ghz, 2Gb RAM)

Edited by zakraket

the.chad

Been meaning to make an account here forever. Seeing how awesome this programs been so far (and it's only in alpha!) I had to give you my compliments of how good it is.

Really easy install (server was already configured) and it looks like it's only gonna get more awesome.

Looking good guys!

edit: Just used Steam's big picture add in, works perfectly. can really minimize the need of a keyboard/mouse when I finally get a htpc up & running :)

Edited by the.chad

Pirlo1966

Wow!!! Well done Luke & sons. 

I particularly love how Theater automatically becomes transparent when new mail is coming in  :-)

MBT.JPG

Hi a question about local trailers. I can't seem to see and play them for films in my collection. I have tried searching the forum but I'm sure I did it wrong as i got no results when searching 'trailer' or 'trailers'.

Thanks for your help.

Probably just not something that is completed yet. 

elshagon

When I start MBT I have to select the user before entering.  Is there any way to go straight into MBT, especially since I only have one user?

mattykellyuk

Hi a question about local trailers. I can't seem to see and play them for films in my collection. I have tried searching the forum but I'm sure I did it wrong as i got no results when searching 'trailer' or 'trailers'.

Thanks for your help.

Junkyard

WOW guys it's looking really good even at this early stage. So many things to like about it already!! :)

Well done and thank you for all your effort so far.