Emby Theater

Luke

steelman1991

No special settings - are there any :) , bog standard default installation, ATI HD 7870 card. Running with or without madVR getting perfect playback.

My HTPC is comparable, except using an ATI Radeon HD6450. Anybody using MadVR? I've tried both with and without it. I really need its exclusive fullscreen mode, I think.

Davidtt485

My HTPC is comparable, except using an ATI Radeon HD6450. Anybody using MadVR? I've tried both with and without it. I really need its exclusive fullscreen mode, I think.

I am using a 6450 without Madvr and its working perfectly

Frustrating!

I am using a 6450 without Madvr and its working perfectly

Frustrating! Every time there's an update to MBT I fire it up hoping for the best, try all the combinations. No joy. Still that unacceptable jerkiness and tearing across the screen.

Are you using any DXVA2 Hardware Acceleration in Lav Video? Native or Copyback?

joshstix

The 6450 is quite low powered for any MadVR use I'd expect, particularly at this early point in the optimisation process of the internal MBT player.

Edited by joshstix

The 6450 is quite low powered for any MadVR use I'd expect, particularly at this early point in the optimisation process of the internal MBT player.

Well, it's only low-powered for MBT apparently, since I've been using it successfully for a long time with other players. According to the MadVR gurus, it's about middle of the range. At this point I'd rather give up MBT than MadVR. I'll just continue with MBC or XBMC, using ZoomPlayer (with MadVR/Lav) as my external player. It plays everything including 3D without breaking a sweat. I just wanted to get away from WMC, otherwise MBT isn't tempting me to switch. I don't even find the interface very appealing... I never use the Views, and don't like to see them on the home page all the time. Maybe the XBMB3C addon will turn out to be the perfect solution for me. Someday I'll find the perfect combination.

I'm not putting down MBT or it's developers in any way... I'm just approaching the point of accepting it's not the right front end for me, which is pretty disappointing after waiting for it so many months.

Why? The front end is just the default theme. Eventually there will be more themes available with different views.

I don't use madVR, but I don't think that is your issue.

Are those other programs 64 bit, because MBT uses LAV 32 bit. I'm far from a codec guru though.

the default theme has quite a bit more evolution that will be taking place as well. it will be heading in a direction of minimalism that emphasizes your artwork. the netflix xbox one app is serving as great inspiration:

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Netflix-on-Xbox-One/12123323

And I will be working with the same designer who is working on our ipad designs.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2268-ipad-teaser/?hl=ipad

And to lorac's point, yes, alternative themes can do whatever they wish, and we have a couple theme developers signed on.

• Like 1

Why? The front end is just the default theme. Eventually there will be more themes available with different views. I don't use madVR, but I don't think that is your issue. Are those other programs 64 bit, because MBT uses LAV 32 bit. I'm far from a codec guru though.

I'll keep watching further development with great interest, believe me. I'd love to see MBT turn into my dream application. :)

My HTPC is Win 7 32 bit, and so naturally are all my applications and codecs.

Problem when downloading :

Error downloading Package

System.Net.WebException

Une exception s'est produite lors d'une requête WebClient

Problem when downloading :

Error downloading Package

System.Net.WebException

Une exception s'est produite lors d'une requête WebClient

Just failed to download. Please try again later.

SikSlayer

I already have LAV Filters install via Shark's Codec pack, which is 95% LAV Filters anyway......

Will this with work with that? I don't want it screwing up what I already have working.

shark does not install lav to the default location, so currently our buttons to launch lav configuration will not work. other than that it should be ok.

SikSlayer

shark does not install lav to the default location, so currently our buttons to launch lav configuration will not work. other than that it should be ok.

Excellent. Installing now. There shouldn't be anything that needs configuring anyway, and if need be, I know how to get there.

EDIT: Wow, this works pretty much perfectly. I just cant change subtitles with the info button on my remote, I have to go to the tray, or use the * button to do it.

But I'm pretty sure I read that isn't working, so all is well. :P

It's got some jank to it, as expected from any alpha, but its working very well.

Edited by SikSlayer

Guest HTPC

Есть тут кто русскоязычный, я уже заебался. Броузер классик не ставиться, заставка идет далее вылет в виндоус медиа центр. Эта шняга тоже в конце с ошибкой вылетает и просится ставиться заново. Все кодеки и фильтры поставил. Винда 7. Корка и7, ГТХ 660, мозгов 16 Гб. Помогите плз.52a8962f8d985_fuck.jpg

@WWWestern  can you help out with that one. Google translate is a best comical

Is there anyone in Russian, I've f**ked, Browser classic not to be put, the screensaver goes further fly in vindous media center. This shnyaga too late the error and asks to be put off again. All codecs and filters set. Windows 7. Cork i7, GTH 660, 16GB brain. Help plz

• Like 2

pablo.bolomey

I have to say this has been a great move for MB, I have used over the year several software to be able to see my media library across multiple devices, MB3 has made the job alot easier. Installation so so quick and its client software incredibly light weight. Great work and I'm looking forward to the new skins for MBT and MBC.. 

Есть тут кто русскоязычный, я уже заебался. Броузер классик не ставиться, заставка идет далее вылет в виндоус медиа центр. Эта шняга тоже в конце с ошибкой вылетает и просится ставиться заново. Все кодеки и фильтры поставил. Винда 7. Корка и7, ГТХ 660, мозгов 16 Гб. Помогите плз.52a8962f8d985_fuck.jpg

We're happy to help but you'll have to translate to English for us.

Guest HTPC

Sorry guys , I was hoping that at least someone here understands Russian . Of all the content I normally works only Media Browser Server. When downloading Media Browser Classic logo appears Media Browser and after a few seconds Media Browser falls into the standard Windows Media Center. When installing the Media Browser Theater, I prescribe IP 127,0,0,1 because the server is installed locally and specify the port 8096 , install codecs and filters , the last window click "Finish" and climbs error as in the screenshot (who then removed the picture evening will write what is written in error ) . Windows 7 x64, the GTX 660 , 16 Gb RAM. Hopefully Google will translate understandable. Thanks in advance .

Sorry guys , I was hoping that at least someone here understands Russian . Of all the content I normally works only Media Browser Server. When downloading Media Browser Classic logo appears Media Browser and after a few seconds Media Browser falls into the standard Windows Media Center. When installing the Media Browser Theater, I prescribe IP 127,0,0,1 because the server is installed locally and specify the port 8096 , install codecs and filters , the last window click "Finish" and climbs error as in the screenshot (who then removed the picture evening will write what is written in error ) . Windows 7 x64, the GTX 660 , 16 Gb RAM. Hopefully Google will translate understandable. Thanks in advance .

Good day,

Try to use "localhost" instead of the loop ip (127.0.0.1) or simply the IP you give to that PC, ex: 192.168.1.1

My best

Guest HTPC

Super-Tester thanks for help.

I ordered the correct address, if not enter it on the right does not install the software. Again, the exact same error when you click on "Finish". Screenshot in Russian so I will write what is written there. "Unhandled exepcion: The value specified contains invalid control characters. Parameter name: value "

Good day,

Can you try to see if the firewall not blocking the MBS even if it run locally, also good idea to enable the port for the server in/out (8096) at the firewall.

As I said, even if it run locally, sometimes port block can case problem.

If still no go, then from the MBS dashboard (Advanced menu) change the port from 8096 to another post, like 8099 as example, then enable that at the firewall and keep testing.

My best

WWWestern

HTPC, приветствую!

Не могли бы вы привести логи инсталляции клиентов (C:\Users\Your_User_Name_Here\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-InstallLogs), сервера с момента запуска клиента по вылет клиента и самих клиентов (C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Logs, C:\Users\Your_User_Name_Here\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Theater\logs)?

HTPC, hi.

Could you give us a installation logs of the clients (C:\Users\Your_User_Name_Here\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-InstallLogs), the server since the launch of the client  till fail of such client (C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Logs, C:\Users\Your_User_Name_Here\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Theater\logs)?

Edited by WWWestern