Emby Theater

Luke

Yes, I primary use MCM but I recently cleared out a number of movie.xml files and deleted my library due to a number of errors I found in the server log.  So the Hobbit movie was fetched by MBS.  

I really like how MBT does the movie backdrops for the screen saver.

It isn't a huge deal.  i can always just delete my xml files, and let MBS recreate them.  That will probably fix the problem.

it won't, because the info has already been imported from the xml into our database. it will also require a library db deletion.

trooper11

I'm gone for a couple days and bam, MBT sneaks into the wild.  I realize there is still a lot of work to do, but thanks for sharing what you have so far with us.  I'm going to get this installed and start testing. 

I noticed tearing issues oddly and a weird stitching boarder around video using a windows classic theme, switched to default windows 7 aero theme, and and suddenly everything was fine..

Odd but i seen someone else had a tearing issue, maybe try that.

Edited by Ghostm

Noticed a problem with the external player. I configured using TMT as external player. But want to use it only 3D. I select 3D and then it when I hit play, it play in the internal player.  When I select 3D and the MP4 extension. it will play in the external player, but all Mp4 files including non 3D files..

it won't, because the info has already been imported from the xml into our database. it will also require a library db deletion.

So I noticed on MBT my files are not in the same order as before. Whats the best way to rebuild the database? And should I rebuild my xml files for my movies before that?

Alrighty just fixed it on my own. Removed my xml files from the movies and tv shows that had issues, and I then removed all my collections from mb server, and then readded them back. That solved my out of order issues.

Edited by Sojhinn

hedgehogg

Yup ending stop commands to media center I also notice I cant pause either

EDIT >> Now fixed et Imon up with MBT useing the XP Mediacenter settings :)

Edited by hedgehogg

jasonmcroy

So far I am loving the look of MBT. However, one issue I am running into is that I am getting so type of odd stutter type thing happening when watching my videos. It doesn't seem to matter if it's HD, SD or what type of file. It also takes a moment sometimes when I resume a video I was mid and plays in slow motion for about 10-15 seconds with no audio then starts playing normally except for the intermittent video stutter I mention above. It doesn't seem to affect the sound at all, just the video. It's brief and happens perhaps every 5-10 minutes. Maybe more like the video jumps a bit rather than a stutter. I don't know exactly what to call what it's doing but that seems about right.

I don't know if there is some setting I need to do in the LAV filter or not. I never had this issue in MBC as playback was always smooth and I was using the LAV filters for playback on MBC. 

Any ideas?

Absolutely stunning!  Love the interface and the feature set (even as limited as you are stating it is).  Can't wait to see how MBT develops in the future.  

• Like 1

Are there plans to have MBT install Reclock or MadVr automatically?

Sorry to sound silly, but what is reclock?  I looked it up online and didn't quite get it.  Will it set the screen to 24hz automatically when a movie is playing?

Edited by DigiTM
  • Like 1

swhitmore

Omg, so I've been using MBT for a while now, and I just saw the screensaver for the first time. Holy crap, seeing all the backdrops like that just makes me love Media Browser so much more. Talk about eye candy!

simono5

Omg, so I've been using MBT for a while now, and I just saw the screensaver for the first time. Holy crap, seeing all the backdrops like that just makes me love Media Browser so much more. Talk about eye candy!

It's really a wow moment isn't it.......nearly fell off the sofa when I saw it for the first time.  The team has incredible attention to detail

• Like 1

I have an upgrading issue. It's upgrading automatically to v3.0.5072.23 but when I click restart it never restarts.

When I then start MBT manually it starts upgrading again.

I have the auto upgrade level set to DEV. Is that correct?

Is it just me?

Edited by Crestj

Crestj, for update log in account with administrative privillegies.

I am logged in using an account with admin rights (in Windows and MBS).

The update appears to have worked until I restart MBT and it starts again.

Capture.jpg