Emby Theater

Luke

What has happened to the onscreen controls of MBT, once I start playing a film the only way I can access them is to press the windows key on my keyboard then they can be accessed when I click back into MBT

Doesn't mater what I do with the mouse I cant access them until I press the windows key...

jschuetz

MIss a little miss a lot!  This is great!  VERY well done.  I took a week off from almost daily checking the forums for an alpha/beta release and I guess that's how it goes.  To all that have worked on this so far...very impressive.  Everything is smooth on my system so far and looks great!

Wondering how do I roll back to a previous version?  Updated to the latest beta, but now WMC integration doesn't work.  It doesn't show on the app area, even with a reinstall of the app.

elshagon

MBT has suddenly added missing episodes and seasons which are not in my library.  I have this disabled in the server, so they should not show up.  I ran MBC and they don't show, only show up with MBT.  This feature? annoys me more than any other.

Sparrowlogins

Wow, I have been a follower since video browser.  All my family and friends are converts and I must say, this new evolution of MB is brilliant.  I can't wait to see what happens next.

• Like 1

Starkadius

MBT has suddenly added missing episodes and seasons which are not in my library.  I have this disabled in the server, so they should not show up.  I ran MBC and they don't show, only show up with MBT.  This feature? annoys me more than any other.

Answer

• Like 1

elshagon

thanks.  I only have this season of The Amazing Race and all of a sudden I had the other 25 seasons show up as well.  Kind of a pain to browse to the one and only one I have.  Good to know it will follow the server settings in a future build, just wish it was turned off by default.

saajan4u

Hi, Just want to say, the app looks awsome and has so much potential  I can finally dump wmc like Microsoft did !

I would loved to see some sort of timer function built in to the app.. I been using this for years and did the trick for all my wmc htpc's 

http://slicksolutions.eu/

I have a long list of wish list for this !

1. Energy saving options

2. Chrome Cast/Airplay support

3. Live TV support (I know thats currently in development)

4.DVD/Bluray physical disc drive support !

5.wmc remote capability.. (currently works great !)

thats it for now.

thank you for all your hard work guys. really appreciate it, you just gave all my HTPC's new life !

wow first off this looks amazing even though its in alpha, great work!

I'm afraid I  have one little annoying complaint;

The mouse cursor keeps popping up during playback and it will not autohide. I've rebooted to see if that would resolve it but its still there. Like a said a minor flaw but annoying :P 

Keep up the great work! 

wow first off this looks amazing even though its in alpha, great work!

I'm afraid I  have one little annoying complaint;

The mouse cursor keeps popping up during playback and it will not autohide. I've rebooted to see if that would resolve it but its still there. Like a said a minor flaw but annoying :P

Keep up the great work! 

Yea the same started happening to me since the 5076 update.

I have no mouse connected to the HTPC so it isn't from the mouse 'moving'.

As MBT is a desktop application on close it stays on the desktop (win8.1) rather then the remote friendly start screen. Anyone know a way to get it to go automatically back to start screen, either on application close or after it has been idle? At the moment i have the Harmony remote doing it when stopping the activity but it isn't perfect.

Loving MBT though Luke! Using it on both my HTPC and my laptop. Keep up the good work!!

...didn't realize how hard it was to un-check the box in the config.  :mellow:

Nope, it's not hard if you know what's happening and where to un-check it. :P

I think it really should have been announced, not arbitrarily turned on. I certainly don't want it!

It was announced...

But, I believe the only client that defaulted to show them was MBC.  I did make that decision consciously because I wanted people to know it was there and didn't realize how hard it was to un-check the box in the config.  :mellow:

• Like 2

Hi, just tested media browser for the first time and have a question:

is there any way to enable crystalhd support? Otherwise I won't be able to use media browser 3 to play full hd files :(

Thanks for any help!

GrotShot

I did the MBT update (3.0.5076) this morning and it takes me through the wizard again. This time it doesn't see that I have LAV filters installed as part of the SHARK007 pack. Is this intentional as it took me a long time to get codecs working perfectly for all formats and I don't particularly want to have to start again with LAV which doesn't do AAC audio in MP4s for instance?

I did the MBT update (3.0.5076) this morning and it takes me through the wizard again. This time it doesn't see that I have LAV filters installed as part of the SHARK007 pack. Is this intentional as it took me a long time to get codecs working perfectly for all formats and I don't particularly want to have to start again with LAV which doesn't do AAC audio in MP4s for instance?

It is intentional. The last build was only looking for LAV Splitter. Now this one makes sure the video and audio components are both present.

GrotShot

It is intentional. The last build was only looking for LAV Splitter. Now this one makes sure the video and audio components are both present.

So I take it that the only way to run MBT is to ditch Shark and only have LAV?

So I take it that the only way to run MBT is to ditch Shark and only have LAV?

i thought shark installs lav. in any event, you need lav, however you want to get that.

madfloyd

I've given this a whirl and here are things that I've noticed:

1. I love the UI design and presentation.  Love the home screen. Great work!

2. Scrolling through my movie collection is slow.  Too slow.  All I see are blank square (no thumbs) unless I keep stopping.  What's more problematic is that the movie name doesn't update until you rest. For example, I can be in the 'B's and see something like Babel and scroll forward hoping to get to the T's but all I see is 'Babel' until I stop.  OK, now I'm at the D's, let's keep going. etc. It would be very helpful if you always updated the movie name text when scrolling.

3. I get dropped frames when playing back movies.  I've tried to turn off reclock thinking it's part of the problem.  Also tried MadVR (which I use with MBC) to no avail. Whenever I go back into settings, Reclock looks like it's turned back on (well not exactly, it's not checked but the check box is an opaque square).

4.  I cannot figure out how to stop a movie.  My remote is configured for WMC/MBC and chapter skip, stop, pause etc don't seem to work.  I can't even figure out how to stop a movie with my PC keyboard.  Not sure what that says about me, but there you have it.  :-)

Again, GREAT work.  This is going to be soooooooooooo wonderful.

steve1977

Hi, Just want to say, the app looks awsome and has so much potential  I can finally dump wmc like Microsoft did !

I would loved to see some sort of timer function built in to the app.. I been using this for years and did the trick for all my wmc htpc's 

http://slicksolutions.eu/

I have a long list of wish list for this !

2. Chrome Cast/Airplay support

5.wmc remote capability.. (currently works great !)

Big +1 on the features above! Particularly airplay support would be great!