Emby Theater

Luke

madfloyd

wmc stop button, the wmc keyboard shortcut

any remote that sends WM_APPCOMMAND stop

Thanks, I must have mapped BACKSPACE to perform that operation for MBC, I'll try to find where the key commands are listed for WMC.

FrostByte

Just installed 3.0.5079.1634 and can say this was the first time the restart button worked for me.  Usually after updating it would lock up and I had to use task manager to kill the event and the restart.  Looking very good.

Edited by FrostByte

jasonmcroy

Regarding my earlier post on issues with MBT's occasional video stutter I just set my refresh rate from 60Hz to 24Hz. I opened up MBT to watch the video I have been using to test this and it's playing great now!

Does this make any sense to you technically savvy guys? 

Regarding my earlier post on issues with MBT's occasional video stutter I just set my refresh rate from 60Hz to 24Hz. I opened up MBT to watch the video I have been using to test this and it's playing great now!

Does this make any sense to you technically savvy guys? 

Sounds like the pull down conversion isn't going smoothly. I mean it usually doesn't go great when your trying to covert it like that, so it is kind of expected. Not sure if changing the refresh rate is on the radar of MBT yet. I'm sure it will be one day, just possibly not anytime soon.

christoph86

I have MBT running fine on my main computer.  I downloaded to my HTPC and go through the setup but when I try to login into my profile I get an error that my server is out of date and I need to update it to version 3.0.5076.20161 or greater.  I'm running server version 3.0.5070.20258 and says that it is up to date.  This has happened since yesterday.  Do I need to wait until there is a server update to be able to log in on that computer?

I have MBT running fine on my main computer.  I downloaded to my HTPC and go through the setup but when I try to login into my profile I get an error that my server is out of date and I need to update it to version 3.0.5076.20161 or greater.  I'm running server version 3.0.5070.20258 and says that it is up to date.  This has happened since yesterday.  Do I need to wait until there is a server update to be able to log in on that computer?

yea the update should get rolled out to you soon. we'll obviously figure this part out before mbt goes out of beta.

colleycol

Posted at AVS first, should hve posted here...

Guys, I am looking for some help here.

Had MBT working and played a movie for the first time and it froze with black and white lines all over the screen. So I un-installed and tried again.

Now I am stuck with the "Mediabrowser" black square that had my "sign in" picture but is now blank and none of the buttons are responsive in the upper right hand side.

Uninstalled and tried again and same thing, can't get pat that screen after I reinstalled and tried to reset.

Any help?

1_Capture.jpg

Edited by colleycol

asmithau

Posted at AVS first, should hve posted here...

Guys, I am looking for some help here.

Had MBT working and played a movie for the first time and it froze with black and white lines all over the screen. So I un-installed and tried again.

Now I am stuck with the "Mediabrowser" black square that had my "sign in" picture but is now blank and none of the buttons are responsive in the upper right hand side.

Uninstalled and tried again and same thing, can't get pat that screen after I reinstalled and tried to reset.

Any help?

1_Capture.jpg

Hi Colleycol,

I'm sure I saw this at one point and the issue for me was that all the user accounts were hidden (setting can be change in the user section on the server console).

I don't believe the user stuff is fully implemented yet.

Update one of the user accounts, then try again.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Adam

Edited by asmithau

infinite.loop

Gave this a try yesterday. :)

Specs:

• Windows 8.1 64Bit Professional
  • 125% DPI/Fontsize
  • all codecs/filters are installed (only the subtitle filter was missing - LAVF was already present)
  • MB Server is running on my server and MBT has detected it correctly

Installation:

1. started setup.exe
  2. allowed the download of the additional files
  3. right when I clicked at that "allow" button -> BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER
  4. 2nd attempt to install it then worked.

Videoplayback:

• right when I start MBT, I have a black frame sitting behind the MBT window (I guess this is the videoplayback frame?)
  • This frame is not exactly behind the MBT window that shows the content, I guess because i use the 125% Fontsize/DPI set in windows
  • When I try to play a file, the timeline stays at "00:00" and the black videoframe stays black, no playback starts

colleycol

I think that Luke is referring your issue to ebr for assessment... I'm sure he will respond shortly.

Thanks everyone...I figured it out.

I had some remnants from an old install (unsure why but I did and it was a shortcut that had no linked object) so I deleted that and ran the install (as Admin, made a difference) and everything is up and running great.

Thanks to the development team.

Capture3.jpg

First, thanks for all the help and the product I am a supporter.

Tried to research this (between frying turkeys, lol) but hit a dead end.....

I think that Luke is referring your issue to ebr for assessment... I'm sure he will respond shortly.

blade005

I find since a recent update to MBT that DVD Folders are no longer playing. This worked with the initial alpha release of MBT, but I am now getting a COM error for DirectShowDVDNavigator.Lib. I can see the actual DVD playing in the background behind the Overview Overlay, but if I clear the Unhandled Exception error window, I then get an MediaBrowserUI error and it shuts down MBT.  Is this still a work in progress? I am using the internal player and have no issues with MKV, MP4, AVI video files.

The server build that went out today features dramatically faster http requests whenever it downloads metadata. Those same improvements have been applied to the latest build of MBT. First-time image downloads are noticeably faster now (not that they were too bad before). 

• Like 1

blublub

Hi

I can't play any media with version 3.0.5079.40168. I did try one DVD / Video_TS flde rand on mkv 1080p file.

Once it crahed complete, the other time I tried I only got a direct-show filter error, program kept running.

Media files are ok, they do play with other programs.

System:

Win 7 Pro 64bit

Attached are the log files. No ffdshow log.

theater-63521533756.log

theater-63521529140.log

crash_edb7595f-5eb1-417b-8b70-a0caddf60aa8.txt

sorry if this question ben awnser before, is there a way of MBT remember the user password, thanks in advanced