Emby Theater

Luke

Guest asrequested

A slight issue here. In audio settings, they go beyond the page and I can't scroll to the WASAPI Device setting

575799d96aefe_Snapshot_103.jpg

AdrianW

A slight issue here. In audio settings, they go beyond the page and I can't scroll to the WASAPI Device setting

Try pressing down arrow repeatedly until you get there.

Guest asrequested

Try pressing down arrow repeatedly until you get there.

No bueno. Nothing moves it. On the other pages where it goes off the screen, I can scroll down, but not this one. Maybe @@Luke can shed some light?

Edited by Doofus
  • Like 1

skuuup

Does EHT handle multi-part movies? It seems like the server does, but EHT doesn't present an "Additional Parts" section.? D:

SikSlayer

No bueno. Nothing moves it. On the other pages where it goes off the screen, I can scroll down, but not this one. Maybe @@Luke can shed some light?

I just noticed this today too. You can't scroll past that point.

Does EHT handle multi-part movies? It seems like the server does, but EHT doesn't present an "Additional Parts" section.? D:

Correct, not implemented yet.

AdrianW

I notice that the "restore" icon has made a comeback up at the top right (between minimize and exit) - but now the exit icon has disappeared from the "back/user" menu:

575a9ab9962db_Screenshot56.png

Still not keen on the padlock icon for "logout".

Edited by AdrianW

denz

575a9e02cd3b9_Capture.png

Little bug when you go to full screen the top row buttons are still showing.

• Like 1

I've got a general question.

What player is ET using?  I had someone ask me if ET supported Dolby Atmos.  I didn't have an answer....

Thanks!

lorac

I've got a general question.

What player is ET using? I had someone ask me if ET supported Dolby Atmos. I didn't have an answer....

Thanks!

It uses LAV filters which supports pretty much every format.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

2.4.4 is headed up and going forward we're just going to minimize the app during external player playback.

denz

I am not sure would this be a good idea to have rotating backdrops on the movies tab. Currently when you go to a movie and go back the backdrop is there so I don't see it as a distraction.

One of the recordings doesn't have an overlay the only thing different between the rest and that one is that all the others have episode title and the one that doesn't have that nice overlay has only show name.

57635afcb3491_Capture5.png

denz

Is there a preferable channel logo size I am trying to get the logos to look both good in the tv guide and when you click to display channel list.

I am noticing that in theatre that the channel number appears on top of the logo. That channel one I have started off with 600 then 300 than 110 and for some reason it makes no difference in the size it only effects the quality of the image. The other few that I have added are properly displayed.

57638de58a21d_icons.png

• Like 1

techywarrior

2.4.4 subtitles on 4x3 content is still not centered correctly. Makes it impossible to watch my older animes in ET.

Recap: on 4x3 content with subtitles the subtitle area is the width of the actual 4x3 content but they are left aligned to the total display area so the left edge of the subtitle is behind the black border on the side of the total viewable area.

Here is a mockup to explain.

57640abad5a26_mockup.jpg

I just installed Emby and I only see 2 PCM channels when I play atmos source. It works on the same machine with plex home theater and VLC. I must be missing a config on Emby Theater.

Any advice? Thanks!

A potential reason is that it might be streaming through Emby's http server instead of playing the file directly over the network. Are the server and emby theater on the same machine? If not, then take a look at our library setup wiki:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Library%20Setup

See the bottom section about path substitution. If you share the file over the network you can setup a path substitution for it. If the issue persists beyond that then let us know and we'll take a deeper look. Thanks.

in2survive

A potential reason is that it might be streaming through Emby's http server instead of playing the file directly over the network. Are the server and emby theater on the same machine? If not, then take a look at our library setup wiki:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Library%20Setup

See the bottom section about path substitution. If you share the file over the network you can setup a path substitution for it. If the issue persists beyond that then let us know and we'll take a deeper look. Thanks.

My setup is a bit complicated...

I have windows 10 server hosting all the files.

I have another windows 10 server that has several VMs, one of them is an ubuntu, which has a mapped drive to the windows 10 (where the files are)... thus the media is on /media/videos (which is mapped on my /etc/fstab).

Now the same server that has the VMs, is connected via HDMI to my Atmos Receiver. Emby Theater is running on the Windows 10 Host, not the ubuntu VM which has the Emby Server component mentioned above.

I hope that makes sense.

post-140828-0-47994300-1466611810_thumb.jpg

Edited by in2survive

Well the same idea still applies. Whatever paths you entered into the servers library setup, if those paths are not usable by emby theater then you can use path substitution to convert them to shared network paths. This will allow the app to access the files directly

• Like 1

in2survive

Well the same idea still applies. Whatever paths you entered into the servers library setup, if those paths are not usable by emby theater then you can use path substitution to convert them to shared network paths. This will allow the app to access the files directly

Ok, I understand the issue. I have to think a little bit about how o can substitute that with a network path in Ubuntu.

Thanks a lot.

Even still it should still work if it's streaming through emby server.