Emby Theater

Luke

schmitty

Is there a way to get Australian ratings images to show in coverart, series, episodes and movie info screens? I have them stored under \\SERVER\Emby\ImagesByName\MediaInfo\All

Heuer

Delete function is now available :)

Great to have this however after deleting (from 'Live TV') it takes you back to the Home screen. This means deleting multiple shows is a pain. It would be better if after delete it took you one step back to the recordings screen.

puithove

Great to have this however after deleting (from 'Live TV') it takes you back to the Home screen. This means deleting multiple shows is a pain. It would be better if after delete it took you one step back to the recordings screen.

I wanted to report the same.  It also adds that to the navigation stack, so "back" takes you back to something that is no longer there - and if you delete multiple recordings, your stack gets pretty deep to go back through in order to get to the point where "back" will open the settings.

I've implemented keyboard shortcuts to match windows media center, ctrl+g and ctrl+t for the guide and live tv.

• Like 1

Nikolaech

I've implemented keyboard shortcuts to match windows media center, ctrl+g and ctrl+t for the guide and live tv.

In both cases, the guide opens. The remote control doesn't work for me.

yea i went cheap for now and just had them both open the guide since we don't really have a separate live tv screen.

puithove

Channel Up (Page Up) and Channel Down (Page Down) while watching TV would also be nice.  :)

Yes please, and also fix the grid guide so that page up/down moves the cursor to the new spot.  Right now it scrolls the page, but the cursor stays on the same line it was on.

• Like 1

SikSlayer

Channel Up (Page Up) and Channel Down (Page Down) while watching TV would also be nice.  :)

Yes please, and also fix the grid guide so that page up/down moves the cursor to the new spot.  Right now it scrolls the page, but the cursor stays on the same line it was on.

Yes well, Page Up and Page Down needs to be implemented in a number of places.

• Like 1

sangerhonda

Is it possible to add the ability to select "pictures" for screen saver in addition to back drops?

• Like 1

Is it possible to add the ability to select "pictures" for screen saver in addition to back drops?

It's a great idea for the future.

• Like 1

Good news - "Add to Collection" is now available in the 3-dot menu.

Just a heads up with 2.3.7, on a one-time basis, your data will be reset and you'll need to reconnect to your server again. I've resolved the issue of the electron cache not getting stored in the app's data directory, and changing the location also means starting with a clean slate. thanks.

Guest asrequested

I have a suggestion/request for music playback in ET. Presently, whn I select an album I see the cover, track list, etc.

57425be058915_Snapshot_83.jpg

So here you can click on a song and it will play....BUT...there's no indication on this page that it's playing, let alone any control. For that you have to click the music note at the top, which takes you here

57425c7f98fa9_Snapshot_84.jpg

From here you can pause, play the track. Now, if you want to skip to another, specific track, you have to click to yet another page.

57425d13dd94f_Snapshot_85.jpg

This gives you the play list and you click whatever track you want, but there's no further control, and this page tends not to always function well (sometimes hangs or skips). Here's my suggestion. When you click to play a track on the first screen, have the controls appear on that screen, if not directly on the track. This would eliminate having to go to another screen just for the purpose of pausing, stopping, etc. This would also eliminate the need for he third screen, which could be reserved purely for playlist operation, should one be made.

My plan is to have starting audio playback take you to the now playing screen, if that's what you mean, yes. But this is an app designed for a remote so the controls are not going to be present on every screen. Maybe one day later that can happen when the mobile and desktop layouts get further enhanced.

Guest asrequested

My plan is to have starting audio playback take you to the now playing screen, if that's what you mean, yes. But this is an app designed for a remote so the controls are not going to be present on every screen. Maybe one day later that can happen when the mobile and desktop layouts get further enhanced.

No, I'm suggesting only one screen. Have it all happen here

57426745e2f6a_Snapshot_83.jpg

When you select the track, have the play/pause appear on that track. It will also serve to let you know which track is playing. Don't even have a now playing screen.

Edited by Doofus

Guest asrequested

Right now, when you click to play a track, that track goes to the top of the now playing, which changes the order of the music. 

5742690f4e13f_Snapshot_86.jpg

the1poet

Since moving house a month ago I've been unable to get fixed internet, so I've resorted to Kodi and the plugin for now.

Is Emby Theater still needing internet access and updating constantly still?

Just wondering when I can go back to the Emby client, as it's not feasible for me at the moment if it's still in dev mode.

I've improved the performance of the horizontal scroll on Xbox One - or rather, resolved an issue that was recently created relating to that.

pünktchen

What makes me always wonder when testing Theater, why is live tv "Channels" under "Recordings"? (Doesn't make any sense)

It would be better suit to the homescreen:

57439afbe6511_homescreen.png