Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

I have exactly the same issue, I also have the trailers plugins which does not seem to work either, I'm on freeNAS 11.2 and emby server 4.0.2.0

I'm also on FreeNAS 11.2 with 4.0.2.0

Hey. So in the past hours my dad has ended up in hospital with a suspected heart attack so I'm going to be off grid for a little while. Sorry people are having issues but I'll pick them back up asap. Cheers!

Family first. Hope things work out for the best.

miniliQuid

Hey. So in the past hours my dad has ended up in hospital with a suspected heart attack so I'm going to be off grid for a little while. Sorry people are having issues but I'll pick them back up asap. Cheers!

Sorry to hear that, hope he gets well soon

• 3 weeks later...
Gerrit507

Hey I downloaded the Movie Theme Video Plugin, started the task, but it immediately stopped. The logs say this

2019-03-12 02:23:21.848 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 3/27/19 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2019-03-12 02:23:21.848 Info App: Movie Theme Videos
2019-03-12 02:23:21.848 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users
2019-03-12 02:23:21.848 Info TaskManager: Download Local Movie Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds

Then I bought the plugin pack. Emby says it is registered on the plugin page but still the same error. Oddly the TV Shows plugin is working and shows registered in the log. I already tried reinstalling the plugin.

Edited by Gerrit507

• 1 month later...
radeon

Hey! So sorry i left the building for a while! Been all of a bit of a nightmare! The update for those who might be interested...

My dad had an absolutely massive heart attack and basically died on the table. Had to have a doctor perform cpr on him whilst riding the trolly to a defib. The defib failed the first time then luckily worked the second but things were that bad that he had to be ventilated and induced into a coma (from what I understand, was drowning from the fluids on his lungs which forced them to intubate).  He had a stent installed and was put in ICU for 3 days after which they woke him and took him off ventilation. At the time they thought he may have brain damage which had us even more concerned! He developed Pneumonia but gladly got through the other side and  has 5 broken ribs from the CPR. 

To make matters worse, during a scan to work out what the damage was (the ribs) from the cpr, they found a abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) at an ultra urgent scale which needs to be operated on asap, but can;t be until he recovers more from the hart attack and ribs!?!

After all of this, his Parkinsons took a bit of a turn for the worse but he gladly seems to been getting back on top of things and beating it back into place so hopefully once they sort this AAA he should be able to move on with life, or at least something like that! 

Anyway!... New releases will be coming out soon which should fix a few issues that have come up. Please let me know if you're ones of those having problems after the release and work with me a little as i'm spinning a few plates at the min

I'll also be dropping to price of the bundle for a couple of weeks on www.ballingtons.com/products

Thanks for sticking with me! 

mediacowboy

Hey! So sorry i left the building for a while! Been all of a bit of a nightmare! The update for those who might be interested...

My dad had an absolutely massive heart attack and basically died on the table. Had to have a doctor perform cpr on him whilst riding the trolly to a defib. The defib failed the first time then luckily worked the second but things were that bad that he had to be ventilated and induced into a coma (from what I understand, was drowning from the fluids on his lungs which forced them to intubate). He had a stent installed and was put in ICU for 3 days after which they woke him and took him off ventilation. At the time they thought he may have brain damage which had us even more concerned! He developed Pneumonia but gladly got through the other side and has 5 broken ribs from the CPR.

To make matters worse, during a scan to work out what the damage was (the ribs) from the cpr, they found a abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) at an ultra urgent scale which needs to be operated on asap, but can;t be until he recovers more from the hart attack and ribs!?!

After all of this, his Parkinsons took a bit of a turn for the worse but he gladly seems to been getting back on top of things and beating it back into place so hopefully once they sort this AAA he should be able to move on with life, or at least something like that!

Anyway!... New releases will be coming out soon which should fix a few issues that have come up. Please let me know if you're ones of those having problems after the release and work with me a little as i'm spinning a few plates at the min

I'll also be dropping to price of the bundle for a couple of weeks on www.ballingtons.com/products

Thanks for sticking with me!

Glad to hear your father is doing better. I hope I speak for most of the community when I say family first.

Thanks for all your work and keeping up to date with this plugins. I know it can't be easy with all the changes being made.

rhodges

OK, updates have been put out for all plugins. You'll have to download and install YTrailers manually from https://ballingtons.com/products

I think you have these compiled/referenced against beta? When I updated/installed the latest, I have no plugin listed and I have errors like this in my log:

2019-04-15 10:33:02.033 Error App: LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=4.1.0.24, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

I am on Emby Version 4.0.3.0

radeon

I think you have these compiled/referenced against beta? When I updated/installed the latest, I have no plugin listed and I have errors like this in my log:

2019-04-15 10:33:02.033 Error App: LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=4.1.0.24, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.

I am on Emby Version 4.0.3.0

Ah crap! good catch! I'm not sure if thats for all or just yTrailers. I'll rerelease now!

Teddy

After installing version 1.6.2.0 of Movie Themes and TV Themes, they are no longer listed in "My Plugins".
I have recovered a backup with version 1.6.1.0 and it works correctly but Emby server immediately returns to update 1.6.2.0
Any ideas on how to solve this?

radeon

After installing version 1.6.2.0 of Movie Themes and TV Themes, they are no longer listed in "My Plugins".

I have recovered a backup with version 1.6.1.0 and it works correctly but Emby server immediately returns to update 1.6.2.0

Any ideas on how to solve this?

I screwed up, download 1.6.3.0 (just released) and you should be back sorted 

Teddy

It is working perfectly now with version 1.6.3.0
Thanks to support.

(Taking advantage of this topic, IMDB IBN People Downloader has not worked for months, it says "Your activation limit has been exceeded". Can you fix it too?

Thanks in advance)

radeon

It is working perfectly now with version 1.6.3.0

Thanks to support.

(Taking advantage of this topic, IMDB IBN People Downloader has not worked for months, it says "Your activation limit has been exceeded". Can you fix it too?

Thanks in advance)

Drop me a PM with your email address and I'll be able to sort. :-) 

Vidman

Having an issue with these plugins. When running the scheduled task, TV Theme Songs works great. TV Theme Videos, Movie Theme Videos and Movie Theme Songs all "complete" instantly taking 0 seconds and not downloading anything.

So are these meant to be working on freebsd/freeNAS based servers now?

Nyquis

TV Theme videos does not work. Does not allow me to add a new tv series, does not download anything. Paid for this, doesnt work, can anyone help?

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

So are these meant to be working on freebsd/freeNAS based servers now?

Sorry guys, had to go off grid for a little again there! Should be any reason why not. Drop me a log via pm if you're still having issues

TV Theme videos does not work. Does not allow me to add a new tv series, does not download anything. Paid for this, doesnt work, can anyone help?

Hey, drop me a pm with your details and I'll confirm your licence info. Not quite sure what you mean by " Does not allow me to add a new tv series", it's a scheduled task which automatically does what is needed to sort theme media. you shouldn't have to do anything other than run the task. The rest is up to your emby clients. 

radeon

Ytrailers stop working, anyone knows anything about it.

Have you manually updated the plugin to ensure you're on the latest?

Scott310

Hey @@radeon.  I haven't had the opportunity yet to read very far back in the thread but it seems the last thing you were asking for was a log.  None of the plugins are downloading for me including ytrailers.  I'm on 1.6.3.0 for the other plugins.  It should also be noted that I am on the beta server.

Log is attached

Log123.txt

radeon

Hey @@radeon. I haven't had the opportunity yet to read very far back in the thread but it seems the last thing you were asking for was a log. None of the plugins are downloading for me including ytrailers. I'm on 1.6.3.0 for the other plugins. It should also be noted that I am on the beta server.

Log is attached

I don't typically support the betas in trailers but have you checked you're running the latest version of the plugin by downloading again from the website?

Scott310

I just downloaded the .dll fro your website and installed it in the folder.  Still not downloading. I'm beginning to think I should go back to stable release lol

chrismallia

Hi Just installed emby thinking of moving over from PLEX. I installed the movie theme videos plugin ran schedule task but nothing happens, when I click settings on the plugin  nothing shows downloaded or uploaded. Am I doing something wrong?? Thanks you