Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Will these work with the current FreeNAS version (mono 3.3.1.0)?

Not honestly sure. I think so but I'm not familiar with the other systems than windows. If they're in the plugin catalog on your server then they should compatible. 

radeon

Hey! So just to check, those who had licence issues, are you all sorted now? I think you all are but just want to make sure i haven't missed any of you! :-)

HumanPanda

Hi Radeon,

Not sure when exactly this stopped working but, I am getting this. I bought this through your site instead of direct on Emby.

2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 7/8/18 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: TV Theme Videos2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: In Trial - Downloading TV theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info TaskManager: Download Local TV Show Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds2018-06-23 18:56:46.857 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded2018-06-23 18:56:46.857 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

radeon

Hi Radeon,

Not sure when exactly this stopped working but, I am getting this. I bought this through your site instead of direct on Emby.

2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 7/8/18 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: TV Theme Videos2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info App: In Trial - Downloading TV theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users2018-06-23 18:56:46.856 Info TaskManager: Download Local TV Show Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds2018-06-23 18:56:46.857 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded2018-06-23 18:56:46.857 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

Drop me a pm with your paypal and emby premier details and I'll check for ya :)

jean-gui

Hi,

Stupid questions: I had bought your plugins in October and bought them again a few minutes ago but I can't find where to put my license key after installing Movie themes and tv show themes from Emby UI. Both seem to work, though...

Logs also say "2018-06-26 11:31:42.128 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: True In trial: False Expiration Date: 31/12/2050 00:00:00 Is Valid: True"

Also, I can't find the corresponding song plugins. How do I install them?

radeon

Hi,

Stupid questions: I had bought your plugins in October and bought them again a few minutes ago but I can't find where to put my license key after installing Movie themes and tv show themes from Emby UI. Both seem to work, though...

Logs also say "2018-06-26 11:31:42.128 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: True In trial: False Expiration Date: 31/12/2050 00:00:00 Is Valid: True"

Also, I can't find the corresponding song plugins. How do I install them?

Hey @@jean-gui

As long as you have used the same email address for the plugin purchase as you have for your emby premier key then the licence automatically ties to your key and uses that to licence.

The Theme Song plugins aren't out yet but assuming you bought the bundle, you're already licenced for them in preparation for their release. :D

Smaky

Updated Plugin installed fine and activated properly for me (after I repurchased)... however I have noticed no new media has downloaded any theme videos. How can I tell it is actually working?

Spaceboy

hi @@radeon i'm in the same boat as the previous poster, i rebought the package and the ytrailers plugin and installed them from the catalogue / your website. for the tv and movie plugin, the task only runs for a second and hasnt found anything since the previous plugin stopped. With the ytrailers plugin i'm not getting a scheduled task at all. both seem to be registered correctly.

let me know if i can provide any more info. cheers

Crestj

Did you guys go into the plugins and clear out all the videos it had collected in the past?

If you used this previously it may be skipping videos it collected in the past that may not be present now.

• Like 1

radeon

hi @@radeon i'm in the same boat as the previous poster, i rebought the package and the ytrailers plugin and installed them from the catalogue / your website. for the tv and movie plugin, the task only runs for a second and hasnt found anything since the previous plugin stopped. With the ytrailers plugin i'm not getting a scheduled task at all. both seem to be registered correctly.

let me know if i can provide any more info. cheers

server logs and version numbers please. have you manually updated your ytrailers plugin from the website? As @@Crestj says, have you cleared out the previous downloads list and what makes you think they are registered ok? 

Spaceboy

Did you guys go into the plugins and clear out all the videos it had collected in the past?

If you used this previously it may be skipping videos it collected in the past that may not be present now.

agreed, i don't expect it to download where i already have the theme so, no, i didn't clear out the list. i'm expecting it to download trailers for the movies that i've added since i was using the previous version of the plugin.

at least that was my logic :)

Spaceboy

server logs and version numbers please. have you manually updated your ytrailers plugin from the website? As @@Crestj says, have you cleared out the previous downloads list and what makes you think they are registered ok? 

ok logs to come, i'll answer the questions first in case that helps.

yes i manually placed the .dll in the plugin folder in programdata that i got from your website. i deleted the previous version. theme plugins are 1.5.1.0, ytrailers is 1.5. on the catalogue page for the theme plugins i see this You are registered for this feature, and will be able to continue using it with an active Emby Premiere subscription.

i am not certain the ytrailers plugin is registered. the first few times i added the code and saved it didn't stick, it has now but there's no positive confirmation i can see

Spaceboy

suddenly the theme plugins started working, but i still don't have a scheduled task for the ytrailers.dll

CBers

i still don't have a scheduled task for the ytrailers.dll

@@radeon

I have downloaded the YTrailers plugin (v1.5.0.0) from your website, but I am not seeing a YTrailers Scheduled Task in the server (same as @@Spaceboy above).

I am getting errors in the server log:

2018-07-02 10:55:06.508 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.ScheduledTasks.LocalYTrailersDownloadTask
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.1.23
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 24
    Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Notifications.INotificationsRepository' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
     at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.get_Signature()
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParametersNoCopy()
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParameters()
     at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
     at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceForRootType(Type serviceType)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance(Type serviceType)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)
    System.TypeLoadException
     at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
     at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
     at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)

2018-07-02 10:55:07.424 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.EntryPoints.LocalYTrailersEntryPoint
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Notifications.INotificationsRepository' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.TypeLoadException
Just thought I'd post here, as there doesn't seem to be separate YTrailers thread, but I can create one if it makes it easier for you :)
  • Like 1

DarkKniyt (John)

Can you tell me why the TV Them Songs are not downloaded into a them-music folder?

The Video and Music themes are both going into a backdrops folder and theme songs will only play from the theme-music folder.

Unless I've missed a setting or something?

DarkKniyt (John)

Another question.

I just purchased the 4 pack that was to include TV and Movie themes but only see the TV Themes plug-in?

radeon

@@radeon

I have downloaded the YTrailers plugin (v1.5.0.0) from your website, but I am not seeing a YTrailers Scheduled Task in the server (same as @@Spaceboy above).

I am getting errors in the server log:

2018-07-02 10:55:06.508 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.ScheduledTasks.LocalYTrailersDownloadTask
    *** Error Report ***
    System.TypeLoadException

2018-07-02 10:55:07.424 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.EntryPoints.LocalYTrailersEntryPoint
    *** Error Report ***
    System.TypeLoadException
Just thought I'd post here, as there doesn't seem to be separate YTrailers thread, but I can create one if it makes it easier for you :)

Nice one mate. Spaceboy hadn't posted logs as requested so i couldn't do much. Im away at the munute but i have a feeling that thats due to you either running beta or not running beta. I can't check which way round at the mo but im back tomorrow and will be anle to let you know. :-)

• Like 1

radeon

Can you tell me why the TV Them Songs are not downloaded into a them-music folder?

The Video and Music themes are both going into a backdrops folder and theme songs will only play from the theme-music folder.

Unless I've missed a setting or something?

I cant tell you why you would have any audio files as the theme song plugins aren't out yet. Only the theme video. If you're getting songs then they're not from my plugins

radeon

Movie Theme Songs has just been released :D

You'll need 3.4.1.14 or later to run it but it's out! :D

• Like 4

Crestj

You'll need 3.4.1.14 or later to run it but it's out! :D

Fantastic!

Now we all switch to waiting for .14 to be released....... :D

CBers

Fantastic!

Now we all switch to waiting for .14 to be released....... :D

3.4.1.14 is a beta release.

The current beta is 3.4.1.26, so I assume you're on Stable, which will be released once this round of betas is complete.