Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

kyrios

Movie Theme Videos 1.6.6.0 has problem with Emby 4.2.0.30-beta for Synology (Apollo lake DS918+)

2019-07-21 19:12:07.885 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Found movie theme video http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmxb53yai00kn55 for Pacific Rim: Uprising
2019-07-21 19:12:07.894 Info HttpClient: GetTempFileResponse url: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmxb53yai00kn55
019-07-21 19:13:44.028 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmxb53yai00kn55
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.2.0.30
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.0.30-beta/EmbyServer.dll -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffdetect -restartexitcode 121
	Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/3rdparty/netcore/2.2.1/runtime/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
	Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.0.30-beta
	System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response.
	   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.FillAsync() in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/SocketsHttpHandler/HttpConnection.cs:line 1326
	   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.CopyToExactLengthAsync(Stream destination, UInt64 length, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/SocketsHttpHandler/HttpConnection.cs:line 1473
	   at System.Net.Http.HttpConnection.ContentLengthReadStream.CompleteCopyToAsync(Task copyTask, CancellationToken cancellationToken) in /source/corefx/src/System.Net.Http/src/System/Net/Http/SocketsHttpHandler/ContentLengthReadStream.cs:line 116
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.GetTempFileResponse(HttpRequestOptions options)
	Source: System.Net.Http
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

2019-07-21 19:13:44.031 Error App: Movie Theme Videos - Error downloading file from host
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.2.0.30
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.0.30-beta/EmbyServer.dll -package synology -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffprobe -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/ffmpeg/bin/ffdetect -restartexitcode 121
	Operating system: Unix 4.4.59.0
	Runtime: file:///volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/3rdparty/netcore/2.2.1/runtime/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var
	Application directory: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/releases/4.2.0.30-beta
	System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: The server returned an invalid or unrecognized response.
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.GetTempFileResponse(HttpRequestOptions options)
	   at MovieThemeVideos.Search.LocalMovieThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadMovieThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String data, String uploadedhtml, ILibraryManager libraryManager)
	Source: System.Net.Http
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

Movie Theme Songs 1.6.6.1 however, does not have problem with Emby 4.2.0.30-beta for Synology

embyserver-63699333335.txt

Vidman

Still having this same issue from Feb. on FreeNAS/FreeBSD.

Beta Server version 4.2.0.31

Plugin version 1.6.6.1

Stable server version 4.1.1.0

Plugin version 1.6.3.0

Manually run the scheduled task and they complete in 0 seconds. 

TV Theme Songs continue to work but none of the other plugins do anything.

Log from the beta server attached. You can see in the log the errors reporting.

Just updated FreeNAS emby server to 4.2.0.40 which updated these plugins to 1.6.6.0 . still not working on freenas

I would like to get refund just bought that and so disapointed there is not any preview not setting nowhere to put my license there isnt usage guide i really dont know what it does exactly.. what is this? nowhere to found how to use this??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
utah-dave

I am a little lost on these plug in. I have bought both the full theme package and ytrailers.  And when I go to settings lets say movie theme songs. There is a small list of "songs"  but when I brows to the movies, Web, app or even theater. nothing plays for those movies. Same story for the videos and ytrailers.

when I go to that folder of that movie there is no MP3 or other video in the folder at all. 

so here is my question. 

1- how can I get it to scan my whole collections and get audio and video for each movie like the cover art dose?

2- what am I missing if I have a list already that is not playing. 

Hi

I bought this plugin but it cant find my registration. Please help!

2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 2019/10/04 00:00:00 Is Valid: True
2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: Movie Theme Videos
2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users
2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info TaskManager: Download Local Movie Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 1 seconds
2019-09-19 21:41:47.815 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

2019-09-19 21:31:52.497 Info Main: Emby
    Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb
    Operating system: Unix 5.0.0.27
    Runtime: file:///opt/emby-server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 8
    Program data path: /var/lib/emby
    Application directory: /opt/emby-server/system
2019-09-19 21:31:52.564 Info App: Application version: 4.3.0.8

Edited by Brazer

I am a little lost on these plug in. I have bought both the full theme package and ytrailers.  And when I go to settings lets say movie theme songs. There is a small list of "songs"  but when I brows to the movies, Web, app or even theater. nothing plays for those movies. Same story for the videos and ytrailers.

when I go to that folder of that movie there is no MP3 or other video in the folder at all. 

so here is my question. 

1- how can I get it to scan my whole collections and get audio and video for each movie like the cover art dose?

2- what am I missing if I have a list already that is not playing. 

You will need to trigger the scheduled tasks for the plugins to download the themes/trailers. Once downloaded, it's up to the individual clients and user accounts as to how the media is played back so you would need to check with those clients as to what support they have. 

Hi

I bought this plugin but it cant find my registration. Please help!

2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: Movie Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 2019/10/04 00:00:00 Is Valid: True

2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: Movie Theme Videos

2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info App: In Trial - Downloading movie theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users

2019-09-19 21:41:47.812 Info TaskManager: Download Local Movie Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 1 seconds

2019-09-19 21:41:47.815 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks

2019-09-19 21:31:52.497 Info Main: Emby

Command line: /opt/emby-server/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/lib/emby -ffdetect /opt/emby-server/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /opt/emby-server/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /opt/emby-server/bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3 -updatepackage emby-server-deb_{version}_amd64.deb

Operating system: Unix 5.0.0.27

2019-09-19 21:31:52.564 Info App: Application version: 4.3.0.8

Drop me a PM/Email with your licence info and email address and I'll be sure to sort you out

please @@radeon i have had the repurchased version of these plugins installed and non functioning on my freenas server for more than a year, is there any possibility that they will ever be fixed for freenas? or that i can get a refund?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Edited by Vidman

• 1 month later...

Hi. 

I used the Movie themed videos plugin and bought it for Media browser.

So since the rewrite i did not rely notice that it was not working anymore. So today I bought the pack license for all EMBY THEME MEDIA plugins. If i go to settings for any plugin, it never stops loading. The spinner just spins indefinitely. I don't see any errors in the logs. The scheduled task is running fine. Please assist.

radeon

Hi. 

I used the Movie themed videos plugin and bought it for Media browser.

So since the rewrite i did not rely notice that it was not working anymore. So today I bought the pack license for all EMBY THEME MEDIA plugins. If i go to settings for any plugin, it never stops loading. The spinner just spins indefinitely. I don't see any errors in the logs. The scheduled task is running fine. Please assist.

This isn't something I'm able to reproduce, all is running fine for me. Have you tried simple things like a CTRL + F5 to refresh your cache whilst on the page? 

Also, my plugins only support the latest stable release of emby so this may be something the dev release is causing if you're running it? 

This isn't something I'm able to reproduce, all is running fine for me. Have you tried simple things like a CTRL + F5 to refresh your cache whilst on the page? 

Also, my plugins only support the latest stable release of emby so this may be something the dev release is causing if you're running it? 

Yes I am running the lasted beta build. Ctrl+F5 did not change anything. Can I provide you with a login to my server to see if you can see what might cause it?

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Application version: 4.3.0.24

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Emby

Operating system: Unix 5.3.0.23

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Plugins:

Auto Box Sets 1.2.3.0

Bluray Folder Support 1.0.0.0

Cinema Intros 1.0.30.0

CoverArt 4.1.8.0

Dlna 1.0.31.0

Dvd Folder Support 1.0.0.0

Fanart.tv 1.0.5.0

IMVDb 1.0.7.0

Kodi companion 2.1.4.0

Movie Theme Songs 1.6.6.1

Movie Theme Videos 1.6.6.0

MovieDb 1.2.6.0

MusicBrainz 1.0.9.0

Nfo Metadata 1.0.23.0

OMDb 1.0.7.0

Open Subtitles 1.0.22.0

Port Mapper 1.0.2.0

Server Configuration Backup 1.4.2.0

Studio Images 1.0.1.0

TheAudioDb 1.0.6.0

TheTVDB 1.0.22.0

TimeLordMovies 19.8.3.1105

TimeLordTV 19.8.3.1105

Trailers 1.2.8.0

Webhooks 1.0.8.0

Edited by Brazer

radeon

Yes I am running the lasted beta build. Ctrl+F5 did not change anything. Can I provide you with a login to my server to see if you can see what might cause it?

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Application version: 4.3.0.24

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Emby

Operating system: Unix 5.3.0.23

2019-11-21 11:28:42.538 Info App: Plugins:

Auto Box Sets 1.2.3.0

Bluray Folder Support 1.0.0.0

Cinema Intros 1.0.30.0

CoverArt 4.1.8.0

Dlna 1.0.31.0

Dvd Folder Support 1.0.0.0

Fanart.tv 1.0.5.0

IMVDb 1.0.7.0

Kodi companion 2.1.4.0

Movie Theme Songs 1.6.6.1

Movie Theme Videos 1.6.6.0

MovieDb 1.2.6.0

MusicBrainz 1.0.9.0

Nfo Metadata 1.0.23.0

OMDb 1.0.7.0

Open Subtitles 1.0.22.0

Port Mapper 1.0.2.0

Server Configuration Backup 1.4.2.0

Studio Images 1.0.1.0

TheAudioDb 1.0.6.0

TheTVDB 1.0.22.0

TimeLordMovies 19.8.3.1105

TimeLordTV 19.8.3.1105

Trailers 1.2.8.0

Webhooks 1.0.8.0

Sure, drop me a PM

Vidman

please @@radeon i have had the repurchased version of these plugins installed and non functioning on my freenas server for more than a year, is there any possibility that they will ever be fixed for freenas? or that i can get a refund?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

still waiting for a response

radeon

A new release has been pushed which should fix this :-) 

• Like 1

radeon

still waiting for a response

Definitely interested in fixing but not sure how I can work out the issue without access to a freenas. 

Can you attach a server log and what is the issue? I can probably provide some guidance of there is an obvious problem in the log.

Vidman

Can you attach a server log and what is the issue? I can probably provide some guidance of there is an obvious problem in the log.

me?

Vidman

Definitely interested in fixing but not sure how I can work out the issue without access to a freenas.

anything i can do to assist?

Vidman

restarted server then ran movie and tv theme video theme tasks

Edited by Vidman

radeon

what are you talking about? The server log is in my post

Attach a log file as a file, don't just copy and paste it into the post