Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

jaycedk

In addition to that, I think this plugin is creating a sub folder in each movie folder called "backdrops". I use Plex and Emby and Plex is picking up the sub folders as additional media and I have 800 or so movies called "Backdrops" in my Plex Library that I'm sorting right now.

Hi for plex not to show that, create a file called " .plexignore " in the folders you have.

In that file, copy paste this

backdrop/*

theme.mp4

theme.mp3

theme.mkv

theme.avi

Re-scan everything.

That should do the it.

• Like 1

Spaceboy

Remove the theme songs plugin and that should go away. It needs an update from the developer. Thanks.

i removed the theme songs plugin, it kept on crashing so i took all the plugins by the same developer out. all is now fine

Spaceboy

Hi radeon, thanks for the great plugin and recent updates that works with emby latest version!

I have previously bought the plugins on paypal already, but it appears that after the latest updates it doesn't recognise my purchase anymore.

I'm still using the same email as from the paypal, with the same License Key as shown from the email. I also tried to update the key again but it still doesn't work.

I've checked the log and it still thinks my user is in trial.

2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info TaskManager: Executing Download Local TV Show Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 2ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks/Running/<KEY>
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 7/31/18 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: In Trial - Downloading TV theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users
2018-07-17 15:19:43.992 Info TaskManager: Download Local TV Show Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks
2018-07-17 15:19:44.092 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
2018-07-17 15:19:44.095 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 3ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false 
2018-07-17 15:19:48.352 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/System/Logs/Log?name=embyserver.txt. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36

Please advise what should I do. Thanks!!

think you need to repurchase unless it was bought in the last few months. i repurchased

Edited by radeon

Spaceboy

Remove the theme songs plugin and that should go away. It needs an update from the developer. Thanks.

still crashing i'm afraid. same error. all radeon plugins removed

radeon

Hi radeon, thanks for the great plugin and recent updates that works with emby latest version!

I have previously bought the plugins on paypal already, but it appears that after the latest updates it doesn't recognise my purchase anymore.

I'm still using the same email as from the paypal, with the same License Key as shown from the email. I also tried to update the key again but it still doesn't work.

I've checked the log and it still thinks my user is in trial.

2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info TaskManager: Executing Download Local TV Show Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 2ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks/Running/<KEY>
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 7/31/18 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: In Trial - Downloading TV theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users
2018-07-17 15:19:43.992 Info TaskManager: Download Local TV Show Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks
2018-07-17 15:19:44.092 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
2018-07-17 15:19:44.095 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 3ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false 
2018-07-17 15:19:48.352 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/System/Logs/Log?name=embyserver.txt. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36

Please advise what should I do. Thanks!!

PM Me your details and I'll sort your licence. Thanks

Edited by radeon

radeon

still crashing i'm afraid. same error. all radeon plugins removed

If you're still crashing with the exact same error then you can't have removed the themesongs plugin. (Not sure where you got that from as it hasn't been in the catalog for months). That error you posted directly reference it, have you removed ytrailers too? That could be the cause as a new release for compatibility hasn't been released yet. I've just had some stuff i need from Luke on the ytrailers issues so a new version will be released soon. 

Otherwise, it must be something else wrong with your server instance so I'd recommend creating a new separate thread. Thanks, 

Cheers, 

Spaceboy

If you're still crashing with the exact same error then you can't have removed the themesongs plugin. (Not sure where you got that from as it hasn't been in the catalog for months). That error you posted directly reference it, have you removed ytrailers too? That could be the cause as a new release for compatibility hasn't been released yet. I've just had some stuff i need from Luke on the ytrailers issues so a new version will be released soon. 

Otherwise, it must be something else wrong with your server instance so I'd recommend creating a new separate thread. Thanks, 

Cheers, 

thanks radeon, i'm not sure where it came from this is a new emby install at the weekend but restored to an instance that historically had the plugin installed. i noticed it was there yesterday after luke suggested removing it and uninstalled. but there was still something showing this morning, post another crash. i've uninstalled again so hopefully good now. ta

Sammy

Hi for plex not to show that, create a file called " .plexignore " in the folders you have.

In that file, copy paste this

backdrop/*

theme.mp4

theme.mp3

theme.mkv

theme.avi

Re-scan everything.

That should do the it.

The .plexignore I'm using only contains the following:

*backdrops/*.mp4

I'll add in all the other file extensions but don't I need the wild card "*" too?

Thanks!

radeon

Does the Movie Theme Videos Plugin work on ShieldTV, Roku or Samsung Tizen?

Thanks

I cant say as I don't know. You need to look at the plugins more like metadata providers. Putting it simply, they download theme metadata and put it in the right place to be detected by emby server. Once emby server knows about it, it's accessible to all clients, its just down to them if they choose to use them. So techinically the plugin "works" with all clients.

You'd be better off asking in each of the client sections if theme media is utilised within that given client. Sorry I cant be more definitive. Cheers,

Sammy

I cant say as I don't know. You need to look at the plugins more like metadata providers. Putting it simply, they download theme metadata and put it in the right place to be detected by emby server. Once emby server knows about it, it's accessible to all clients, its just down to them if they choose to use them. So techinically the plugin "works" with all clients.

You'd be better off asking in each of the client sections if theme media is utilised within that given client. Sorry I cant be more definitive. Cheers,

Will do. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Crestj

Am I right in thinking the TV Theme Songs plugin has been removed from the catalogue due to issues?

It was throwing errors so I uninstalled it but was sure I say a post about there being an issue that needs sorting (which I can't find now!)

radeon

Am I right in thinking the TV Theme Songs plugin has been removed from the catalogue due to issues?

It was throwing errors so I uninstalled it but was sure I say a post about there being an issue that needs sorting (which I can't find now!)

TV Theme songs hasn't been re-released yet. Will be soon :-D

• Like 1

radeon

What does this do?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Downloads Trailers from YouTube for Movies :-)

• Like 1

Crestj

Is there a scheduled task for yTrailers?

I vaguely remember it might run as part of the "Scan Media Library", is that right?

radeon

Is there a scheduled task for yTrailers?

I vaguely remember it might run as part of the "Scan Media Library", is that right?

It should have it's own under radeons tools in the scheduled tasks section. You not seeing one?

Crestj

Yeah, I'm showing ytrailers v1.5.0.0 and this is my scheduled tasks:

edit: Emby server is at v3.5.0.0

5b559663f0fdd_Capture.jpg

Edited by Crestj

radeon

Yeah, I'm showing ytrailers v1.5.0.0 and this is my scheduled tasks:

edit: Emby server is at v3.5.0.0

5b559663f0fdd_Capture.jpg

I think you're running an old ytrailers. Did you download the new one from my site the other day?

Crestj

I did but am not sure I copied to the right place?!?!?

I have copied to here:

C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins

but noticed an old version of ytrailers.dll here:

C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins

Crestj

Ah! I just noticed that v1.5.1.2 is the latest.

Copied that one in and I now have the scheduled task!

Oddly, the file details of thee DLL say v1.5.1.2 but Emby shows the version as 1.5.1.1.

radeon

Ah! I just noticed that v1.5.1.2 is the latest.

Copied that one in and I now have the scheduled task!

Oddly, the file details of thee DLL say v1.5.1.2 but Emby shows the version as 1.5.1.1.

That's probably my fault actually. I'm away at the min so i can't check but it should run ok. :-)

• Like 1

radeon

TV Theme Songs 1.5.1.2 has just been released!! 

Grab it from the Emby Plugin Catalog. Those who have repurchased the bulk licence from http://ballingtons.com/products automatically get access.

Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

Crestj

Thanks for the TV Songs! Working nicely.

I seem to have lost the Movie Songs plugin though.

The DLL's are present but it's not listed in the plugin installed and I have no task for it.

I tried reinstalling and even deleting the DLL and reinstalling with emby restarts inbetween but still no plugin.

Any ideas?