Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

Crestj

3.4.1.14 is a beta release.

The current beta is 3.4.1.26, so I assume you're on Stable, which will be released once this round of betas is complete.

Yeah the wife gets annoyed when I play around with betas and break everything so she can't watch anything! [emoji23]
  • Like 1

GhostRider

Hi @@radeon

I am having two issues with the new movie theme video plugin. I was having the scan finish in less an a second problem so I deleted the old downloaded themes list pressed saved and reran a scan. I now get two new types of errors in the log:

First is a list of movies in the filter list:

2018-07-06 19:13:41.076 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Found movie theme video
2018-07-06 19:13:52.568 Info App: Movie Theme Videos - Found movie theme video

Is this a real error or is it simpy because the theme file already exists? Is there a way to say only download new themes?

Edited by GhostRider

radeon

Your errors don't really match the reality of my plugin in a couple of ways. I don't specifically do anything to check for existence of a theme other than to ask the emby server to give me a list of all movies without a theme, then i work off that list.

All the exclusion filter list does is prevent themes from redownloading if you don't like the theme it downloads. You would delete the theme file and it wouldn't download again. Im not sure why you deleted the filter list this time as the same themes would exists as whats in your list.

Did \\PROMETHEUS\Movies_1$\Apocalypse Now (1979)\backdrops\theme.mp4 actually exist befire it was run the first time? If so, your emby livrary couldn't have known about it because if it did, it wouldn't have told my plugin it didnt have a theme exist and in turn attempt a download.

Edited by radeon

GhostRider

Your errors don't really match the reality of my plugin in a couple of ways. I don't specifically do anything to check for existence of a theme other than to ask the emby server to give me a list of all movies without a theme, then i work off that list.

All the exclusion filter list does is prevent themes from redownloading if you don't like the theme it downloads. You would delete the theme file and it wouldn't download again. Im not sure why you deleted the filter list this time as the same themes would exists as whats in your list.

Did \\PROMETHEUS\Movies_1$\Apocalypse Now (1979)\backdrops\theme.mp4 actually exist befire it was run the first time? If so, your emby livrary couldn't have known about it because if it did, it wouldn't have told my plugin it didnt have a theme exist and in turn attempt a download.

No: \\PROMETHEUS\Movies_1$\Apocalypse Now (1979)\backdrops\theme.mp4 did not exist when I ran the new plug-in for the first time. It was excluded in the old plug-in because it was the wrong backdrop and I had deleted the original download a long time ago

I am getting lots of the Error downloading file from host messages as well. Any ideas on that one?

Edited by GhostRider

CBers

Nice one mate. Spaceboy hadn't posted logs as requested so i couldn't do much. Im away at the munute but i have a feeling that thats due to you either running beta or not running beta. I can't check which way round at the mo but im back tomorrow and will be anle to let you know. :-)

@@radeon - have you had a chance to look at this yet please ??

Thanks.

radeon

No: \\PROMETHEUS\Movies_1$\Apocalypse Now (1979)\backdrops\theme.mp4 did not exist when I ran the new plug-in for the first time. It was excluded in the old plug-in because it was the wrong backdrop and I had deleted the original download a long time ago

I am getting lots of the Error downloading file from host messages as well. Any ideas on that one?

Probably the host down. I had issues with that yesterday when i was releasing the theme videoa. I'm considdering changing hosts as its generally pretty crap these days it seems

CBers

I sent you a pm about it about 2 days ago.

You did, but there is still no Scheduled Task for YTrailers.

Still seeing this in the server log:

2018-07-06 21:15:53.555 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.EntryPoints.LocalYTrailersEntryPoint
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.1.27
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 24
    Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Notifications.INotificationsRepository' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
     at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.get_Signature()
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParametersNoCopy()
     at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.GetParameters()
     at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
     at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceForRootType(Type serviceType)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstance(Type serviceType)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)
    System.TypeLoadException
     at System.Signature.GetSignature(Void* pCorSig, Int32 cCorSig, RuntimeFieldHandleInternal fieldHandle, IRuntimeMethodInfo methodHandle, RuntimeType declaringType)
     at SimpleInjector.Advanced.AdvancedExtensions.Verify(IDependencyInjectionBehavior behavior, ConstructorInfo constructor)
     at SimpleInjector.ContainerOptions.IsConstructableType(Type implementationType, String& errorMessage)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.TryBuildInstanceProducerForConcreteUnregisteredType(Type type, InjectionConsumerInfo context)
     at SimpleInjector.Container.GetInstanceProducerForType(Type serviceType, InjectionConsumerInfo consumer, Func`1 buildInstanceProducer)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.ApplicationHost.CreateInstanceSafe(Tuple`2 typeInfo)

I'm running Emby server beta v3.4.1.27.

radeon

You did, but there is still no Scheduled Task for YTrailers.

Still seeing this in the server log:

2018-07-06 21:15:53.555 Error App: Error creating YTrailers.EntryPoints.LocalYTrailersEntryPoint
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.1.27
    Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Processor count: 24
    Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Notifications.INotificationsRepository' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.TypeLoadException

I'm running Emby server beta v3.4.1.27.

Im lost? You've only just given me the answers to my questions from my pm?!

I'm away again so not mucj i can do till im back however when i was working in the movie theme song stuff last night i had a scheduled task for trailers and was on 3.4.1.26

CBers

Im lost? You've only just given me the answers to my questions from my pm?!

I'm away again so not mucj i can do till im back however when i was working in the movie theme song stuff last night i had a scheduled task for trailers and was on 3.4.1.26

OK, I'll uninstall for the time being then :)

• Like 1

radeon

OK, I'll uninstall for the time being then :)

Just fired up and installed on a friends laptop and somethings not right, I've lost all upload tasks and the ytrailers but still have the download tasks for the themes. Ill have a proper look when i get back.

CBers

Just fired up and installed on a friends laptop and somethings not right, I've lost all upload tasks and the ytrailers but still have the download tasks for the themes. Ill have a proper look when i get back.

No worries, thanks mate :)

GhostRider

Probably the host down. I had issues with that yesterday when i was releasing the theme videoa. I'm considdering changing hosts as its generally pretty crap these days it seems

Hi @@radeon, think I have sorted out my exclude list again now. I have 10 movies that the backdrops are one or more of: no sound, wrong movie, a trailer rather than backdrop. I will send the details as PM in case these are of use to you.

Edited by GhostRider
  • Like 1

radeon

Just released new compatibility updates for the catalog plugins for those on Beta. Some other stuff had changed for Ytrailers too so I'm just waiting on a reply from Luke to try and sort those too then that'll be out. :D

• Like 1

Crestj

Will the ytrailers always need manual downloading and copying to to the plugins folder to update?

radeon

Will the ytrailers always need manual downloading and copying to to the plugins folder to update?

That's currently the situation but I am thinking I might integrate it's own update facility. Only problem is the compatibility updates may mean it's broken and not able to run to do the update. 

• Like 1

Sammy

Do these work on Roku or AndroidTV?

If I bought them a few years ago do I need to buy them again?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorry. Been pretty busy since asking..

I don't mind paying if they work on Roku and ShieldTV as I no longer use ET.

Thanks!

Sammy

In addition to that, I think this plugin is creating a sub folder in each movie folder called "backdrops". I use Plex and Emby and Plex is picking up the sub folders as additional media and I have 800 or so movies called "Backdrops" in my Plex Library that I'm sorting right now.

In addition to that, I think this plugin is creating a sub folder in each movie folder called "backdrops". I use Plex and Emby and Plex is picking up the sub folders as additional media and I have 800 or so movies called "Backdrops" in my Plex Library that I'm sorting right now.

That's the naming scheme we use for those.

Spaceboy

slightly more pressing but similar issue here. emby crashes within 5 mins of me starting the server. every time. i see this error in the log at the end each time:

2018-07-16 19:49:33.310 Error Main: UnhandledException
*** Error Report ***
Version: 3.4.1.35
Command line: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
Processor count: 8
Program data path: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
Application directory: C:\Users\MediaServer\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean MediaBrowser.Common.Security.ISecurityManager.get_IsMBSupporter()'.
   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.ThemeSongs.EntryPoints.LocalThemeSongEntryPoint.NewItemTimerCallback(Object state)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.ThemeSongs.EntryPoints.LocalThemeSongEntryPoint.NewItemTimerCallback(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
System.MissingMethodException
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.CallCallback()
   at System.Threading.TimerQueueTimer.Fire()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

2018-07-16 19:49:33.317 Info Main: Closing tray icon
2018-07-16 19:49:33.317 Info HttpClient: POST https://mb3admin.com/admin/service/registration/validate
2018-07-16 19:49:33.317 Info HttpClient: POST http://127.0.0.1:8024/exit
2018-07-16 19:49:33.322 Info HttpClient: POST https://mb3admin.com/admin/service/registration/validate
2018-07-16 19:49:33.323 Info HttpClient: POST https://mb3admin.com/admin/service/registration/validate
2018-07-16 19:49:33.328 Info Main: tray icon WaitForExit

Remove the theme songs plugin and that should go away. It needs an update from the developer. Thanks.

soraxas

Hi radeon, thanks for the great plugin and recent updates that works with emby latest version!

I have previously bought the plugins on paypal already, but it appears that after the latest updates it doesn't recognise my purchase anymore.

I'm still using the same email as from the paypal, with the same License Key as shown from the email. I also tried to update the key again but it still doesn't work.

I've checked the log and it still thinks my user is in trial.

2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info TaskManager: Executing Download Local TV Show Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.988 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 204 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 2ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks/Running/<KEY>
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 7/31/18 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: TV Theme Videos
2018-07-17 15:19:43.991 Info App: In Trial - Downloading TV theme videos is only allowed for Registered Users
2018-07-17 15:19:43.992 Info TaskManager: Download Local TV Show Theme Videos Completed after 0 minute(s) and 0 seconds
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info ServerManager: Sending web socket message ScheduledTaskEnded
2018-07-17 15:19:43.994 Info TaskManager: ExecuteQueuedTasks
2018-07-17 15:19:44.092 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
2018-07-17 15:19:44.095 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to <IP-ADDRESS>. Time: 3ms. http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/ScheduledTasks?isHidden=false 
2018-07-17 15:19:48.352 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://<HOSTNAME>:8096/System/Logs/Log?name=embyserver.txt. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36

Please advise what should I do. Thanks!!

Edited by radeon