Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Do these work on Roku or AndroidTV?

If I bought them a few years ago do I need to buy them again?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I guess you missed this:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587018

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/2007-movie-theme-videos-plugin-questions-and-support-thread/page-35&do=findComment&comment=587380

Cheers!

InnKeepNY

Well only those which your version of emby server should show on the plugin catalog. Have you downloaded the new releases? And what version of emby server are you running. You'll need to be running at least 3.3.0 to get the new versions of my plugins. 

Hi -

I'm currently using 3.4.1.0 on a Synology NAS. The TV Theme Music is now populated but I am getting:

bool MediaBrowser.Common.Security.ISecurityManager.get_IsMBSupporter()

I'll try running it again in a bit as I recall you said the licenses take a bit to populate.

Edited by InnKeepNY

radeon

Hi -

I'm currently using 3.4.1.0 on a Synology NAS. The TV Theme Music is now populated but I am getting:

bool MediaBrowser.Common.Security.ISecurityManager.get_IsMBSupporter()

I'll try running it again in a bit as I recall you said the licenses take a bit to populate.

TV Theme Music hasn't been updated yet so you must be running an older version or something. 

radeon

When Movie theme song plugin will it be released ?

Hang on, you changed your post after i replied. You've asked them same thing in two threads. Please don't spam. I'm pretty quick to respond to most things and get alerts on all of my threads so there isn't a need to post all over the place. Thanks

jachin99

:)  :)  :)  :) :)  :)  

I actually filled a whole line with these but the forums wouldn't let me post it

Edited by jachin99
  • Like 1

Allan Cameron

This should make a few other people smile!...

5b281bd796515_20180618_21h52_46.png

This is great, thanks a lot for the new release.

However i am having an issue this time installing it. I can't get it to show up in the server.

There are 2 locations i can install (Windows 10 Pro) and nether work.

C:\Users\Allan\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\plugins
and
C:\Users\Allan\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins

I already have plugins installed in both them locations, but adding ytrailers and restarting the server does nothing.

Would love some help, thanks.

My guess is the plugin is still not live on the website?

There is nothing on your website i can see to indicate what plugins are updated.

Edited by Allan Cameron

radeon

This is great, thanks a lot for the new release.

However i am having an issue this time installing it. I can't get it to show up in the server.

There are 2 locations i can install (Windows 10 Pro) and nether work.

C:\Users\Allan\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\pluginsandC:\Users\Allan\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins
I already have plugins installed in both them locations, but adding ytrailers and restarting the server does nothing.

Would love some help, thanks.

My guess is the plugin is still not live on the website?

There is nothing on your website i can see to indicate what plugins are updated.

Just a teaser. Not released yet. Probably today.:D Edited by radeon

Crestj

Just checking but....

The local YouTube trailers plugin just collects trailers for all of your movies?

Not trailers for upcoming movies?

radeon

Just checking but....

The local YouTube trailers plugin just collects trailers for all of your movies?

Not trailers for upcoming movies?

Yeah, those from your own local collection. I use it for local playback of trailers rather than emby trying to stream them. 

• Like 1

radeon

OK, YTrailers has been released, 

Grab it from www.ballingtons.com/products.

As with the media back, anyone who bought within the last 6 months or so gets a free licence transfer. Anyone beyond, will be expected to pay. If this is a major issue for anyone, just drop me a PM as I'm sure we can work it out. Those who did buy within the last 6 months or so should have already received an email notifying them of the licence transfer. 

As a quick note, all of my plugins (including ytrailers) require you to be an active emby premier subscriber so please ensure that is the case before purchasing. 

Cheers!

Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

radeon

Could you give a quick guide to the install process for this DLL?

Sure, just download the zip and extract, copy the dll to the emby server plugin dir, 

I think the new is something like:

%appdata%\Emby-Server\programdata\plugins

the old is something like 

%appdata%\Emby-Server\plugins

Once it's there, just restart your emby server instance, then go into the plugins config screen and enter your licence key (received by email), save it

Then just run up the scheduled task. 

If you get stuck or want any more help, just let me know. :-) 

Edited by radeon

Crestj

Thanks, task running and trailers incoming.

Worth noting, it looks like my old key was saved somewhere as it appeared in the plugin page automatically in the KEY field.

Great to have these plugins back!

• Like 1

radeon

Thanks, task running and trailers incoming.

Worth noting, it looks like my old key was saved somewhere as it appeared in the plugin page automatically in the KEY field.

Great to have these plugins back!

Thanks man, he rest will be coming, got to go do some real work now! :D

As for the old key, that would likely be the old YTrailers.xml in the configurations folder within your plugins. Nothing to worry about tho, will just get overwritten with your new one :) 

Swynol

hey @@radeon i bought the original set ages ago. On your site which set do i buy now? Emby Theme Media 4 pack or Emby Theme Media Full price? 

its mainly the tv and movie theme songs i use rather than the video ones.

Edited by Swynol

radeon

hey @@radeon i bought the original set ages ago. On your site which set do i buy now? Emby Theme Media 4 pack or Emby Theme Media Full price? 

its mainly the tv and movie theme songs i use rather than the video ones.

Yo! the two on the site are exactly the same. some people wanted to give me more to say thanks so I listed two options. The theme songs aren't back yet. still a WIP but when they come back, both of the above purchase include licences so take ya pick :-)