Emby TV CLUB

CBers

joshstix

Currently watching "shooter", only on the 3rd episode but so far so good.

Wow first I've heard of this.  I love the Swagger books and enjoyed the Shooter movie so this is a must see for me.

Thanks.

Oxide

Anyone else watched Beyond? Just finished watching it over the last few days and really enjoyed it, hopefully they will be making a second season  :P

• Like 1

CharleyVarrick

Over here, wife and I started binge-watching The Affair, after season 1, I have to add it to my preferred list.

We also started Good Behavior, e01 and e02 excellent, but from there it tends to go south. By e05-06, we lost interest.

• 4 weeks later...
ginjaninja

Bojack Horseman goes from strength to strength....well worth checking out.....

A humanoid horse, BoJack Horseman -- lost in a sea of self-loathing and booze -- decides it's time for a comeback. Once the star of a '90s sitcom, in which he was the adoptive father of three orphaned kids (two girls and a boy). The show was the hottest thing around, then suddenly, was canceled. Now 18 years later, BoJack wants to regain his dignity. With the aid of a human sidekick and a feline ex-girlfriend who is his agent, he sets out to make it happen. But Hollywood is vastly different from those days, and getting used to stuff like Twitter may take some time. This first animated series from Netflix -- with plenty of references to sex, drugs and alcohol -- is not for the little ones

• 2 weeks later...
Blueeyiz702

Was going to wait until the whole season aired, then binge-watch :)

Make sure you sleep well my friend,to binge watch i believe it will take 24 hours straight!

• Like 1

CBers

Make sure you sleep well my friend,to binge watch i believe it will take 24 hours straight!

Nah, there are only 12 x 40 minutes episodes, so about 8-9 hours :)

Blueeyiz702

Nah, there are only 12 x 40 minutes episodes, so about 8-9 hours :)

I brought you this in case you need it,but your going to have supply your own cream and sugar that might get expensive. :o

589c3112de8fe_giantcoffeecup.jpg

• Like 3

AdrianW

Legion: Wow! Just go and watch it now.

I hope they didn't blow their entire budget on the first episode's special effects.

Watch (listen) for Pink Floyd references.

Edited by AdrianW
  • Like 5

CharleyVarrick

Watched first 2 episodes of 24: Legacy, so far so good

I even re-watched those with spouse and got the elusive WAF stamp of approval, all the more impressive considering it's an all new cast.

CBers

First episode and then kinda lost interest...

I heard that the 1st episode was bad, but that it picked up after that :)

• 2 weeks later...
CharleyVarrick

I watched episode 1 of Legion, indeed pretty interesting and very much different from the rest. Lead actor reminds me of a young Peter Gabriel.

breezytm

I keep hearing about Cardinal. How intriguing it is. Since I have about 2 hours to kill today. I am going to give the first two episodes a try. 

breezytm

Long story short. I ended watching the whole season since some friends came over. It's very short. Six episodes. I would rate it a 7.5. 

• 1 month later...
CBers

If anyone is into their Nature programmes, then the new 3-part BBC series called GALAPAGOS is very good.

• 1 month later...
ginjaninja

Transparent is very good, slow family character drama.....a bit like 6 feet under

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

If anyone is into their Nature programmes, then the new 3-part BBC series called GALAPAGOS is very good.

5968a6073e677_thehunt.jpg

CBers,this is got to be one of the best i have ever watched from BBC,with David Attenborough. The guy makes some awesome stuff.

Edited by Blueeyiz702
  • Like 1