Emby TV CLUB

CBers

AdrianW

Just read: "Channel 4 have announced Season 2 of hit drama Humans will return Sunday, 30th October 2016 at 9pm".

Damn, my source was wrong - but only three more weeks to wait.

CBers

Damn, my source was wrong - but only three more weeks to wait.

The reason I checked, was that Sonarr was saying October 10 as well, but it wasn't showing in the Channel 4 schedule for the next week.

Macburp

I thought the double length finale of Halt & Catch Fire was excellent, and sets up the fourth season really well. My only criticism of the 2nd and 3rd seasons of this show is that the three main characters were apart for most of the time, I'm sure that will be different in the fourth season.

Macburp

I recommend Glitch, a show from ABC Australia. At first it seems like a rip-off of Les Revenants, but it goes its own way by the end of the series. Second series in production and hopefully will be shown in 2017.

Macburp

I recommend Glitch, a show from ABC Australia. At first it seems like a rip-off of Les Revenants, but it goes its own way by the end of the series. Second series in production and hopefully will be shown in 2017.

Just been added to Netflix I hear. Worth a look

joshstix

I just came in here to say how much I've been enjoying Goliath. I'm only half way through the season but it is bloody good so far.

joshstix

OK so now I've finished watching the first season of Goliath and basically loved it.  Highly recommended.

I'm loving this trend with streaming company produced television where the season is basically a seven hour movie broken up into episodes.

Edited by joshstix
  • Like 2

swhitmore

If you haven't already, you HAVE to watch Westworld. Like, go watch it right now. imo it will be the show of the year.

The cast is absolutely amazing; Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Evan Rachel Wood. The story is getting really interesting. Don't get me started on the visuals and sets. Holy crap.

Sci-fi meets Western. Love it.

Edited by swhitmore
  • Like 5

jasonmcroy

If you haven't already, you HAVE to watch Westworld. Like, go watch it right now. imo it will be the show of the year.

The cast is absolutely amazing; Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright, Evan Rachel Wood. The story is getting really interesting. Don't get me started on the visuals and sets. Holy crap.

Sci-fi meets Western. Love it.

Yeah, started that one last week. Really great show!

im85288

Waiting for more episodes to binge watch...not good at having to wait a week for the next episode :)

• Like 5

Waiting for more episodes to binge watch...not good at having to wait a week for the next episode :)

Exactly my MO as well.  WW is getting close though.

Half way through Goliath now.  I really like it.  It throws something you don't expect at you almost every episode.

RedBaron164
im85288, on 20 Oct 2016 - 02:47 AM, said:

This is my plan exactly, I've got so much TV to watch right now and from what I've heard of this show I'll want to just watch it straight through.

joshstix

I really like West World but it asks a lot of morality and philosophical questions that make me more than a little bit uncomfortable.

xnappo

Watched the first episode of Goliath (Amazon).  Good cast.  Seems promising...

Thanks @@ebr - after 'The Night of' (also great) I didn't think I could take another lawyer show - I was wrong :)

Great show.

xnappo

swhitmore

Thanks for recommending Goliath. My wife and I are really enjoying this show.

Was not expecting Uma Thurman to get killed off like that.

• Like 1

AdrianW

Thanks for recommending Goliath. My wife and I are really enjoying this show.

I've only watched two episodes so far - but I looked at your spoiler and I thought I'd ruined a later episode for myself  - but I assume you mean:

Ever Carradine

• Like 1

swhitmore

I've only watched two episodes so far - but I looked at your spoiler and I thought I'd ruined a later episode for myself  - but I assume you mean

OMG! I've was watching it for ages thinking it was Uma Thurman. They look identical!

I'm an idiot.

Edited by swhitmore
  • Like 1

She does look a little like Uma :).

I finished it last night.  I was disappointed with the ending.  It felt like they just ran out of time and needed to end it.  Based on the rest of the series, I felt like they could have done better.

Guys - don't look at my spoiler until you finish...

• Like 1

CBers

Just found out that Humans is finally coming back for series 2 next Monday :D

Definitely starting this Sunday(30th).

Also a one-off on Saturday, with Gemma Chan, the star of Humans : How to Build a Human

• Like 1