Emby TV CLUB

CBers

Blueeyiz702

American Horror Story is Back for Season 6 tonight. A must watch along with South Park new season 20 tonight also. Dammit they killed Kenny,again.

AdrianW

Just watched "The Good Place" and really enjoyed it. It has a Pushing Daisies style to it, and Kristen Bell is always good.

• Like 2

Just watched "The Good Place" and really enjoyed it. It has a Pushing Daisies style to it, and Kristen Bell is always good.

Watched the first 3 episodes and it started OK, but by episode 3, it had tailed off a bit.

Worth watching just for Kristen Bell, but Jameela Jamil's character is annoying :)

joshstix

My Mrs was pretty happy with it as well.  But she also loved the show "Lie to Me" and likes the star of it out of NCIS.

Maybe I should add a little context, the show felt VERY MUCH like lie to me when I was watching it.

Edited by joshstix

MrWebsmith

well that confirms it... i was tempted to start it, but we both loved lie to me... so now Bull is "on the list" to get too asap... thanks guys

RedBaron164

I started watching Justified last weekend and got pretty hooked, binged the first season in only a couple days so I'm watching that until Luke Cage hits on Friday. 

xnappo

I honestly didn't think West World would be any good - boy was I wrong!  Wish I could binge it :)

• Like 4

Blueeyiz702

Luke Cage is marvels best superhero,Going to binge watch the rest of it.Its was way better than expected Let the binge begin. :ph34r:

Edited by blueeyiz7021
  • Like 3

RedBaron164

Luke Cage is marvels best superhero,Going to binge watch the rest of it.Its was way better than expected Let the binge begin. :ph34r:

I finished it Saturday night, got through 2/3's of it on Friday. I really liked it and I did like it more than Jessica Jones but I like the fight scenes in Daredevil better.

• Like 1

CBers

Four episodes in and Luke Cage is OK, but the story is way too slow. No idea why he's bullet-proof yet either.

Not sure I'll rush to watch episode 5 just yet :)

RedBaron164

Four episodes in and Luke Cage is OK, but the story is way too slow. No idea why he's bullet-proof yet either.

Not sure I'll rush to watch episode 5 just yet :)

Episode 4 is when they show what happened that made him bulletproof...

• Like 1

CBers

Episode 4 is when they show what happened that made him bulletproof...

OK, perhaps 4 is the next one to watch then. I need to check.

Thanks.

mediacowboy

I keep falling asleep in episode 3 of Luke Cage. I blame the wife and kids as I don't want to watch it with kids around and the wife isn't into that type show.

Blueeyiz702

I finished it Saturday night, got through 2/3's of it on Friday. I really liked it and I did like it more than Jessica Jones but I like the fight scenes in Daredevil better.

thats cause he is blind and still whoops butt. I got all 13 episodes so i know why he is bulletproof. Just watch and find out,no spoilers.

Edited by blueeyiz7021

shaefurr

Fantastic episode of Halt and Catch Fire last night, very powerful ending (no spoilers). Cant wait for the 2 hour finale next week!

jasonmcroy

I have one episode left of Luke Cage. It is so far my favorite Marvel show on Netflix followed by Daredevil. It did take until Episode 4 for me to start feeling that way.

I think I now want to check out West World. I wasn't too sure when I first saw some data about it but reviews seem pretty good. I may renew my HBO Now Subscription.

xnappo

Just found out that Humans is finally coming back for series 2 next Monday :D

Awesome!  I had actually forgotten about that show.