Emby TV CLUB

CBers

Blueeyiz702

Game of Thrones anyone?  Want to see some good spoilers?  :ph34r: If you do,watch it with the rest of us on July 17th.That's your spoiler,muhahahaha'

CBers

Game of Thrones anyone? Want to see some good spoilers? :ph34r: If you do,watch it with the rest of us on July 17th.That's your spoiler,muhahahaha'

Is that still going!

About time it was cancelled :D

Blueeyiz702

no CBers, new season starts Sunday.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Jdiesel

I am rewatching season 6 of GOT on bluray with Atmos audio. It is going to suck going back to the broadcast version for season 7 but there is no way I can wait for it to come out on bluray.

PenkethBoy

Is that still going!

About time it was cancelled :D

Irony is missing on the Deathstar  :D

• Like 2

chef

Let's talk Game of Thrones.....

What an opening to Season 7.

This isn't a spoiler or anything, but did you notice how each leader of their army had moments in the episode where they were standing in front of a large map of Westeros.

The artistic part come when you realize that the map at Kings Landing was modern and unfinished. The map for the Dragon queen was old and 3 dimensional.

The Stark map actually didn't exsist, it was only described by John Snow.

Foreshadowing somehow?!?!?

Man that show is brilliant.

• Like 1

Swynol

i didnt notice at the time but now that you have said...

there's also the "forgotten story" about Pod. 

• 1 month later...
Jdiesel

I've just started watching American Gods. It's so engrossing. 

I haven't gotten it it yet but it's on my list. I just finished Ozark last night, I enjoyed it.

Guest asrequested

I haven't gotten it it yet but it's on my list. I just finished Ozark last night, I enjoyed it.

I hadn't heard of Ozark, but now it's on my radar :) 

American Gods is so twisty. Neil Gaiman's mind is an extraordinary dwelling.

swhitmore

Really enjoyed the first 2 episodes of The Orville. The second episode was much better, I guess the first needed more time to introduce the characters etc. I hope this takes off, because I love sci-fi and comedy.

My wife and I also just finished watching the latest season of Homeland. For anyone that gave up on this show, Season 6 was AMAZING. Phenomenal cast, and brilliant writing.

Also very pumped for Star Trek: Discovery next week. 

• Like 1

I've also watched the w episodes of THE ORVILLE, but didn't find it funny in the slightest.

Visuals are excellent, but just no comedy.

I keep thinking of GALAXY QUEST and how bad that was, but it's still better than TO so far.

Just my opinion :)

• 3 weeks later...
Jdiesel

I have a love/hate relationship with the Walking Dead. At the end of every episode I complain about how nothing happened but yet I want to watch the next episode to see what or if anything happens next. It's like micro-dosing crack.

Needless to say I am looking forward for the second half of the new season to start up.

• Like 2

CBers

At the end of every episode I complain about how nothing happened

That's why I gave up after season 2.

Is this the final season?

Spaceboy

No, there will be 12. I think we are about to start 8. The beginning and end of each season is pretty intense, but they do just drift on in between. The gf is the driver for still watching in our house

• Like 1

Jdiesel

I figure you could probably watch the season and mid-season premieres/finales and get a pretty good idea of what is going on in the show without all the filler.

• Like 2

CBers

Anyone watching the brave or seal team?

I've seen the first episode of both.

They are very similar.

Jdiesel

I don't know how I missed it but the new season of Mr. Robot started up this week. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it. Probably the best representation of "hacking" in any form of media that I have every seen.

I don't know how I missed it but the new season of Mr. Robot started up this week. I highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't watched it. Probably the best representation of "hacking" in any form of media that I have every seen.

Yea I like it although I thought season 2 went a little off course from the hacking vibe that season 1 had.