DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

t.andre

Hi I posted the logs when I originally reported the problem, I assume these will still be valid? Attached to post 176 ta

The plugin version has changed with more detailed log and I think emby version changed to. It's better to have the las logs.

Spaceboy

The plugin version has changed with more detailed log and I think emby version changed to. It's better to have the las logs.

Will do tonight, thanks

t.andre

Will do tonight, thanks

Also can you try to play your hd channels in DVBLink web interface ?

Spaceboy

hi, yes all channels play fine in the dvblink webclient and in kodi. i do have all transcoding disabled within dvblink but both the dvblink webclient and kodi can play the streams in full quality.

so i restarted the server, waited for the guide refresh task to finish. then tried to play bbc1 hd (doesn't work), i then played bbc1 on the same tuner (works), i then went next door and played bbc1 hd on the fire tv (audio but the audio described (NAR) track rather than the default (ENG), no video).

server and transcode logs attached.

Hello,

I am using this plugin with great joy but i have just update my channel list on my dreambox and the one on my dvblink server but now are my channel list in Emby is incorrect. For instance the channel name is Fox Sport but the physical channel is some childrens channel. The EPG on that channel is from the childers channel. Can I in some way delete all the current channels and let a new list recreate. Uninstalling the plugin is not working.

Edited by j4ck4l

t.andre

hi, yes all channels play fine in the dvblink webclient and in kodi. i do have all transcoding disabled within dvblink but both the dvblink webclient and kodi can play the streams in full quality.

so i restarted the server, waited for the guide refresh task to finish. then tried to play bbc1 hd (doesn't work), i then played bbc1 on the same tuner (works), i then went next door and played bbc1 hd on the fire tv (audio but the audio described (NAR) track rather than the default (ENG), no video).

server and transcode logs attached.

attachicon.gifemby.txtattachicon.giftranscode 2.txtattachicon.giftranscode 3.txtattachicon.giftranscode.txt

HI,

The log for dvblink it's Ok.

DvbLink stream the same way HD and SD channels the same way.

I think it's a problem with ffmpeg codec.

For your HD channels this error appears in the transcode log:

[mpegts @ 0000000004e5d300] Could not find codec parameters for stream 0 (Video: mpeg2video ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), none): unspecified size

Consider increasing the value for the 'analyzeduration' and 'probesize' options

Input #0, mpegts, from 'http://localhost:8363/dvblink/direct?client=775452c44104438d9c192dba25095c8e&channel=12120000':

Duration: N/A, start: 61248.517711, bitrate: 448 kb/s

Program 1212

Metadata:

service_name    : ?

service_provider: ?

Stream #0:0[0x1518]: Video: mpeg2video ([27][0][0][0] / 0x001B), none, 90k tbr, 90k tbn, 90k tbc

Stream #0:1[0x151a](NAR): Audio: mp2 ([3][0][0][0] / 0x0003), 48000 Hz, stereo, s16p, 256 kb/s

Stream #0:2[0x151b](eng,eng): Subtitle: dvb_teletext ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006), 492x250

Stream #0:3[0x151c](eng): Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)

Stream #0:4[0x1519](eng): Audio: ac3 ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, 192 kb/s

Spaceboy

hurrah! reading your post and then the rest of the forum gave me the answer. i switched on the intel quick sync setting a few weeks ago and didn't really check back on it. but your post mentioning the problem with ffmpeg and then i saw a number of posts referencing ffmpeg crashing with intel quick sync on and 2 and 2 came together!! simply turning it off gets live tv woking again. it makes perfect sense, all hd tv is h.264 all sd is mpeg2 so only hd tv was affected. all other h.264 videos were playing fine though so it must just be a problem with live tv. i will take this up on the intel quicksync thread. cheers!

Spaceboy

hi, sorry but this is still playing the audio described track as i posted earlier. i guess you don't have this "benefit" in Switzerland? let me know what info i can provide. the user has english specified as its preferred audio language and the correct track is labelled as english within the stream but i do not have "play default audio regardless of language ticked because not all files i have have english as the default. to me it seems that the plugin is not respecting the users defaults. ta

Hello I cant get this plugin to work my emby version is 1.0.5748.25697 / plugin version is 1.0.5748.25697 and my dvblink version is 5.5.0. In emby server I get the error" Status: Unavailable (No connection to DVBLink.)" I get no guide or channel obviously because there is no connection. In the plugin setting I am using ip address not pc name. here is a screenshot of my plugin settings. I also attached my dvblink log and my emby log Thanks in advance.

5626e8b7ee853_embysettings.jpg

dvblink_server.log

Emby.txt

Hello,

I am using this plugin with great joy but i have just update my channel list on my dreambox and the one on my dvblink server but now are my channel list in Emby is incorrect. For instance the channel name is Fox Sport but the physical channel is some childrens channel. The EPG on that channel is from the childers channel. Can I in some way delete all the current channels and let a new list recreate. Uninstalling the plugin is not working.

I've deleted the plugin again and re-added it one more time and now everything is OK. Issue does not exist anymore.

t.andre

Hello I cant get this plugin to work my emby version is 1.0.5748.25697 / plugin version is 1.0.5748.25697 and my dvblink version is 5.5.0. In emby server I get the error" Status: Unavailable (No connection to DVBLink.)" I get no guide or channel obviously because there is no connection. In the plugin setting I am using ip address not pc name. here is a screenshot of my plugin settings. I also attached my dvblink log and my emby log Thanks in advance.

5626e8b7ee853_embysettings.jpg

Hi,

You have a 401 error, you login or password is not correct.

Cheers

Hi @t.andre,

thanks for your nice work.

I wrote a little tool http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26646-dev-map-tv-logos/?p=259466

to get the channel logos to emby for people with dvblink.

I' really new in programming and tried to read into serverplugin development, but it blows my mind :-(

Is your plugin open source ? When yes, do I have a look into it ? Maybe I will understand how I could migrate my tool to a plugin.

Greets.

t.andre

Hi @t.andre,

thanks for your nice work.

I wrote a little tool http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26646-dev-map-tv-logos/?p=259466

to get the channel logos to emby for people with dvblink.

I' really new in programming and tried to read into serverplugin development, but it blows my mind :-(

Is your plugin open source ? When yes, do I have a look into it ? Maybe I will understand how I could migrate my tool to a plugin.

Greets.

Hi,

Sorry but the plugin is not open source.

I appreciate your effort for this.

For the channels logo I have scheduled a build to implement that but it's not yet ready.

In the future all you have to do it's to put all your logos with the same name as your tv channels in a subfolder named tvchannels in your emby metadata folder.

Cheers.

t.andre

Hi,

I have published a new version implementing tv logos

Please see the first page for changes.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Nice, how do you handle channels with special characters ? How should I name "comedy central/viva" for example ? / is not allowed in filenames.

t.andre

For this version I have not handled special characters because I d'ont have channels with special characters.

But we can define à way to do that in the next version.

For exemple replace special characters in logo name with a underscore and replace the name of the channels in dvblink plugin to match.

I'ts one exemple but propositions are welcome.

Cheers

Spaceboy

For this version I have not handled special characters because I d'ont have channels with special characters.

But we can define à way to do that in the next version.

For exemple replace special characters in logo name with a underscore and replace the name of the channels in dvblink plugin to match.

I'ts one exemple but propositions are welcome.

Cheers

It's probably easiest if we do it manually in dvblink, but what are we looking for? !&*\/ are these all special?

t.andre

Yes all these characters we could replace with underscore but change it in dvblink it's an option to