DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Can't find the update but I'll wait till it comes and let you know if it works.

Updated Emby and Plugin but still no luck same error

Can you post your log file ?

Thanks

AlwinHummels

Can you post your log file ?

Thanks

Yes of course sorry I didn't that before :mellow:

Log.txt

Edited by AlwinHummels

Guest solomalee

Hi,

Try to update to the last version of dvblink 1.0.5743.35858

Cheers

Where is this new version to be found. The plug in library only lists 1.0.5741.39244

Thanks

Solo

AlwinHummels

Where is this new version to be found. The plug in library only lists 1.0.5741.39244

Thanks

Solo

You have to update Emby server first. I had the same problem but after update the server I could update the plugin, but unfortunately still no luck and same error. 

Log.txt

Edited by AlwinHummels

Try again

I have changed the required server version to 3.0.5724.4

Edited by t.andre

Guest solomalee

Try again

I have changed the required server version to 3.0.5724.4

OK, now I see it...not sure about the server update (I'm on the latest "official release" as far as I can tell (Version 3.0.5724.4)

Sorry...same error still exists

OK, now I see it...not sure about the server update (I'm on the latest "official release" as far as I can tell (Version 3.0.5724.4)

Sorry...same error still exists

Can you show me the log file please ?

AlwinHummels

Updated my dvblink server to 5.5.0 build 11984

Now I see 

Tuners Naam Bron Status Programma Clients  

Externe diensten

DVBLink

5.5.0 Up to date!

But still no guide and live TV and a very strange log please help.

Log.txt

Hi

I still getting the error

2015-09-27 13:33:41.2359 Info - App: [DVBLink] Start GetStatusInfoAsync
2015-09-27 13:33:41.2359 Info - App: [DVBLink] Server Address : http://htpc:8100/cs/
2015-09-27 13:33:41.2359 Info - App: [DVBLink] Start InitiateSession
2015-09-27 13:33:41.2359 Info - App: [DVBLink] Server version : 1.0.5748.22720
2015-09-27 13:33:41.2359 Info - App: [DVBLink] Start Initialize Async
2015-09-27 13:33:41.2419 Error - App: [DVBLink] It's not possible to Ensure a connection to the DVBLink Server
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5747.18286
	Command line: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 8
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Server Status : STATUS_INVALID_DATA
	System.InvalidOperationException
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.LiveTvService.<EnsureConnectionAsync>d__56.MoveNext()
	InnerException: System.Net.WebException
	The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
	   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.DVBLinkClient.<HttpClientPostAsync>d__50.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.DVBLinkClient.<GetResponse>d__44`1.MoveNext()

I have tried the url http://htpc:8100/cs/ in my firefox browser and I'm getting the following error: "The authentication flow was cancelled.". I'm not having any authentication set up.

I running version 5.5 build 11858 of dvblink and your plugin version is 1.0.5748.22720

Hi

I have resolved my problem. I upgrade the dvblink server to build 11984 and emby can now connect

However the version attribute is now failing with: "Status: Unavailable (Server Status : STATUS_INVALID_DATA)"

Edited by hhb97b

• 2 weeks later...
hhb97b

Hi

I have resolved my problem. I upgrade the dvblink server to build 11984 and emby can now connect

However the version attribute is now failing with: "Status: Unavailable (Server Status : STATUS_INVALID_DATA)"

My problem has come back

2015-10-09 21:18:28.6492 Info - App: [DVBLink] Start Initialize Async
2015-10-09 21:18:28.6852 Error - App: [DVBLink] It's not possible to Ensure a connection to the DVBLink Server
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5759.20136
	Command line: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 8
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: False
	Program data path: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Kim Andersen\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Server Status : STATUS_INVALID_DATA
	System.InvalidOperationException
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.LiveTvService.<EnsureConnectionAsync>d__56.MoveNext()
	InnerException: System.Net.WebException
	The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
	   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
	   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
	   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.DVBLinkClient.<HttpClientPostAsync>d__50.MoveNext()
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBLink.DVBLinkClient.<GetResponse>d__44`1.MoveNext()
Edited by hhb97b

My problem has come back

In order to best get help, it's best to be a good community citizen and supply useful info that can be used to assist you. For example, are you certain that both Emby and Dvb are running at the same time? That may sound like a really trivial thing, but you wouldn't be believe how many times we've seen this with all of the tv plugins that require external software. And since it depends on Dvb, you should make sure Dvb is functioning normally and tell us what you did to verify that. Finally, if none of that helps, you should see here:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Spaceboy

hd channels do not start for me anymore in the webclient, i get an error message as below. tuners are available. watching the monitoring tab in the dvblink config shows nothing starts. on the android app the audio starts but there is no video.

55fee786037e6_Capture.jpg

also i need to repeat that live tv through emby and the dvblink plugin is pretty inconsistent all over. but i've posted about this many times and you haven't acknowledged it. its often slow and often doesn't load at all. i'm happy to try and help troubleshoot. thankfully emby for kodi and the very sound dvblink plugin for kodi are doing the job

hello, although i have seen significant improvement in the speed and reliability of live tv recently i still have this problem and cannot play any hd channels. i've tried all of the new options but they do not seem to make any difference

figure out the problem. The plugin only works with ip-address not hostname(and probably not dns) in the input box. You should add some validation to check the input or support hostname/dns. Also if you change it from ip to the hostname the old connection is being used in the connection checker, giving the impression that it is working but after a restart it fails.

Edited by hhb97b

t.andre

Hi,

hhb97b I confirm that the plugin only works with IP address for now.

I will update the first page with this information.

t.andre

hello, although i have seen significant improvement in the speed and reliability of live tv recently i still have this problem and cannot play any hd channels. i've tried all of the new options but they do not seem to make any difference

Hi,

Can you post the logs from emby and the transcoder if you have one ?

With that I can analyse to see what is the problem.

I'm in Switzerland and notice that some hd channels doesn't wok correctly for me to in DVBLink.

Spaceboy

Hi I posted the logs when I originally reported the problem, I assume these will still be valid? Attached to post 176 ta

Also these used to work but now do not, in the web client I get the error message I posted, but in the android TV app I get sound but no video so it seems there is an incompatible video stream? Hope this helps!

Edited by Spaceboy