DVBLink-TVMosaic Live TV Plugin

t.andre

Spaceboy

Hi,

I appreciate your help. can you post your emby and transcoder log ?

Because I d'ont have the control on watts is transcoded by emby in web client. it depends on the type of stream that is provided by the channel you are watching or the browser you are using.

I need more information about that.

For kodi it's normal that work with raw stream because all the codecs are natively supported and there is no need to transcode.

thanks, good to start the dialogue. no problem if things cant be resolved, i just like to know i'm not going mad!

the problem with hd channels is only recent, here are some logs from starting the server and trying to play bbc1 hd. you will see that it took 31 mins to run the guide sync task.

but more generally, am i the only person having this much trouble with the inconsistency? by that i mean sometimes the live tv pages open relatively quickly in the webclient, other times not at all. i just get a spinning wheel. even the guide occasionally opens in 10s, which i think is good, other times it might be 30s or not at all.

i've had nothing in emby theater for a while but i've left it alone until the major update comes out so i don't know if anything changed recently. the live tv header shows up and tiles for channels and recorded tv but nothing within either of those two sub menus.

on android i see pretty much the same as the webclient, just inconsistent to connect but when it does and i can select a recorded tv item or a live tv channel i get a stream to start every time (apart from the recent hd problems)

i thought i saw some posts from luke that said that this is an issue with emby talking to dvblink and maybe we shouldnt expect it to be fixed, but i can't see anyone with the depth of issues i am having. and its so flawless in kodi, its difficult to understand, but i'm not a programmer.

Spaceboy I will check your log.

I have published a new version.

Maybe it can correct the problem with xml deserialize.

Cheers

Having trouble getting dvblink Emby working, in the plugin I left default port  as is I didn't change it in dvblink. I entered my ip address of server and left all other settings as they were. In emby server LIve tv section it says dvblink "up to date" "status Ok". I can view recording /schedules and series. But I cant access channels/guide/suggestions none of them work, and the guide is empty. I can play recordings btw. Am I missing something simple,  or should I post a log. I have dvblink 5.5 Thanks in advance..

The plugin also requires the "DVBLink Connect! Server" product from DVBLogic to be installed and active. Without the plugin will not be able to connect. Please ensure that you have it installed.

Is this still necessary apparently Dvblink 5.5, connect server is now merged into dvblink server.

Nevermind I got it working reinstalled plugin and re entered my password for dvblink all good now cheers. Btw works without connect server on Dvblink 5.5..

Guest solomalee

Nevermind I got it working reinstalled plugin and re entered my password for dvblink all good now cheers. Btw works without connect server on Dvblink 5.5..

That answers one of my questions (DVBlink Connect Server isn't needed).

I've tried the reinstall and still have this message:

Log file is attached - could someone advise?

server-63578503048.txt

Edited by solomalee

I'm having the same issue with a configuration that worked previously.

Hi can you post your log file?

Thânks

AlwinHummels

Externe diensten

Status: Unavailable (Server Status : STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)

Sorry still not working here for me.

See log

Settings are IP from NAS and Default port 8100 I don't use username and password

I have the: TVButler 100TC DVB-C/T/T2 stick

Thanks for all help

Edited by AlwinHummels

Externe diensten

Status: Unavailable (Server Status : STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED)

Sorry still not working here for me.

See log

Settings are IP from NAS and Default port 8100 I don't use username and password

I have the: TVButler 100TC DVB-C/T/T2 stick

Thanks for all help

Hi,

all your parameters is Ok because in the log file, the only problem then I see is a connection refused

Cheers

AlwinHummels

Hi,

all your parameters is Ok because in the log file, the only problem then I see is a connection refused

Cheers

Ok thanks for the quick reply but how can I fix this problem? both the DVB Server and Emby running on the same NAS (Synology DS415+)

AlwinHummels

Can i see a screenshot of your dvblink plugin configuration page?

configscreen.jpg

dvblinkconfig.jpg

Edited by AlwinHummels

I have published a new version. To correct UTF8 file read.

Can someone test and tell me if everything is ok.

Maybe it can solve the linux users issues.

Thanks

AlwinHummels

I only see version  1.0.5741.39244 is this the latest version?

Edited by AlwinHummels

muppets4

I have a setup with a 4 tuner HDHomerun. I use DVBLink because of the encrypted channels (HDHomerun doesn't do that without DVBLink). Somehow Emby finds my 4 tuners by itself. I installed the DVBLink plugin too. 

The result is that I see all channels in my guide. All 189 ones. I use only 30 (setup through DVBLink). The strange thing is that everytime I delete the tuners, they come back.......

5601a48306e4e_screen.jpg

Try to delete HDHomerun tuner device to see if it corrects the issue

HDhomerun and DVBLink are two different plugins.

I think you can use both but perhaps it's HDHomerun which gives you all these channels.

Luke can correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers.

muppets4

Try to delete HDHomerun tuner device to see if it corrects the issue

HDhomerun and DVBLink are two different plugins.

I think you can use both but perhaps it's HDHomerun which gives you all these channels.

Luke can correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheers.

When I delete them, They return by itself. The other channels come from de hdhomerun, because they have no guide data. The dvblink ones do.

AlwinHummels

Can't find the update but I'll wait till it comes and let you know if it works.

Updated Emby and Plugin but still no luck same error

Edited by AlwinHummels

Guest solomalee

Hi can you post your log file?

Thânks

Hi,

Sorry, missed the click attach. Log file attached below.

I've subsequently deinstalled plugin and Emby and reinstalled with latest versions. Problem is still the same.

Hope you can direct me to a fix.

Thanks

Solo

server-63578676390.txt

Hi,

Sorry, missed the click attach. Log file attached below.

I've subsequently deinstalled plugin and Emby and reinstalled with latest versions. Problem is still the same.

Hope you can direct me to a fix.

Thanks

Solo

Hi,

Try to update to the last version of dvblink 1.0.5743.35858

Cheers