embyforkodi (next-gen) 6.X.X support

quickmic

quickmic
59 minutes ago, BaukeZwart said:

I will wait for the next version to test again. But what I noticed is, watched a tv series until the end, after it stopped Kodi showed it as watched. A sec later the status in Kodi changed to resume. Aslo noticex Emby did send a webhook for set as unwatched. Saw this now 2 days in a row on the Shield. 

yep, could be related to the same cause as the delete issue.

• Thanks 1

BaukeZwart
50 minutes ago, quickmic said:

I don't mean playlist as you are loading a playlist manually. If you have autoplay next episode enabled in Kodi, it will create a playlist automatically.

AFAIK I have autoplay next episode disabled. But I will check when I'm back home to be sure. 

• Like 1

quickmic
5 minutes ago, BaukeZwart said:

AFAIK I have autoplay next episode disabled. But I will check when I'm back home to be sure. 

ok, that would be strange. It was working here on single items. Probably another bug.... keep me updated.

BaukeZwart
22 minutes ago, quickmic said:

ok, that would be strange. It was working here on single items. Probably another bug.... keep me updated.

Auto play is off for everything. 

This is the last log, hopefully there is still something in there from last night. 

https://paste.kodi.tv/yefabawuqo

• Like 1

BaukeZwart

@quickmicthis is last night log. Watched 3 episodes:

1st: was paused from the night before, finished last night: no "Delete after watch" (start~21:27-stop~22:06)
2nd: watched last night, start to finish: no "Delete after watch" (start~22:07-stop~22:49)
3rd: watched partly and paused. (start~23:01-paused~23:35)

https://paste.kodi.tv/ekoxipozem

Auto play next episode is off

quickmic

Did you stop after paused or immediatly select another epispde. This would have the same effect as a playlist.

But let's wait for the new version. I think by weekend.

quickmic
1 hour ago, LichenKing said:

Interesting I see byte code PYO files. Are they suppose to be in the build?

In the version I send you via PM?

No pyo shouldn't be there, usually I delete them before I build an archive. Probably I missed some of them, it's save to delete them.

t123thomas

Hi Quickmic,

I tried to add "set" to submenu but it's not possible each time that click on it to add as showed in screen submenu4, it won't any suggestions.

Thanks

Submenu.PNG

Submenu3.PNG

Submenu4.PNG

• Like 1

quickmic
5 hours ago, t123thomas said:

Hi Quickmic,

I tried to add "set" to submenu but it's not possible each time that click on it to add as showed in screen submenu4, it won't any suggestions.

Thanks

Submenu.PNG

Submenu3.PNG

Submenu4.PNG

Thanks for the report, I'll check that.

Also, please send me kodi.log

Another question. Is this dynamic content, or synced content. Based on the nodes, I assume synced content.

Please delete ".kodi/userdata/library/*" and restart Kodi. It will rebuild all the nodes after Kodi restart.

Edited by quickmic

hstamas

After a system crash forcing me to reset my Android TV to factory defaults I have just been using the native Emby app for a couple month until I had time to reinstall Kodi. did that last night using the latest experimental version of E4K and am once again experiencing no syncing of new content coming out of sleep.

Will get you some logs tonight but wanted to get this out there and ask if its a known issue or am I the only one? Would downgrading to the beta instead be an option?

quickmic
1 hour ago, hstamas said:

After a system crash forcing me to reset my Android TV to factory defaults I have just been using the native Emby app for a couple month until I had time to reinstall Kodi. did that last night using the latest experimental version of E4K and am once again experiencing no syncing of new content coming out of sleep.

Will get you some logs tonight but wanted to get this out there and ask if its a known issue or am I the only one? Would downgrading to the beta instead be an option?

Could be a bug, I haven't tested 6.x versions and sleep mode.

hstamas
9 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Thanks Mic. I will get you logs but in the meantime would you suggest beta 5.3.3 or experimental 5.3.4 to get past this for now?

hstamas
15 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Log from the failed coming out of sleep attached.

kodi.log

quickmic
43 minutes ago, hstamas said:

Thanks Mic. I will get you logs but in the meantime would you suggest beta 5.3.3 or experimental 5.3.4 to get past this for now?

Both work fine, soon I'll push 5.3.4 in beta repo.

5.3.4 just have some additional minor fixes.

t123thomas
10 hours ago, quickmic said:

Thanks for the report, I'll check that.

Also, please send me kodi.log

Another question. Is this dynamic content, or synced content. Based on the nodes, I assume synced content.

Please delete ".kodi/userdata/library/*" and restart Kodi. It will rebuild all the nodes after Kodi restart.

Hi Quickmic, I was able to add "set" to The submenu of Kids node, but not Movies node as previously reported, it appears that some inconsistency as I would have thought both should either allowed or disallowed. Alos, I had to update kids file in manage update for the list of movies to show in the set, it does not auto sync.

quickmic

New experimental version available:

Changes:

- multipart iso fixed
- recently added fixed
- pluginmenu fixed
- watched status fixed
- add user to session fixed
- favorites fixed
- delete option fixed
- multipart videos fixed
- nodes changes (custom skin node updates are required, if library names have spaces in the label)
- database rebuild is required
- sleepmode issue fixed

Unfortunately, another db resync is required.

Edited by quickmic
  • Thanks 2

quickmic
On 7/8/2021 at 9:21 AM, BaukeZwart said:

@quickmicthis is last night log. Watched 3 episodes:

1st: was paused from the night before, finished last night: no "Delete after watch" (start~21:27-stop~22:06)
2nd: watched last night, start to finish: no "Delete after watch" (start~22:07-stop~22:49)
3rd: watched partly and paused. (start~23:01-paused~23:35)

https://paste.kodi.tv/ekoxipozem

Auto play next episode is off

Same to you, please try latest experimental. I hope it fixes all your issues.

quickmic
On 6/12/2021 at 8:15 PM, beerthzn said:

Thank you very much for the solution. Now another little problem. Track number 1 is missing. And the track list does not scroll down.

Many thanks in advance.

20210612_183513.jpg

I think I found the reason. Will be fixed in next version...

I assume track one is in also available in another album of the same artist. This cause the issue.

t123thomas
22 hours ago, quickmic said:

New experimental version available:

Changes:

- multipart iso fixed
- recently added fixed
- pluginmenu fixed
- watched status fixed
- add user to session fixed
- favorites fixed
- delete option fixed
- multipart videos fixed
- nodes changes (custom skin node updates are required, if library names have spaces in the label)
- database rebuild is required
- sleepmode issue fixed

Unfortunately, another db resync is required.

Hi Quickmic, please confirm if the issue that I reported as per submenu is fixed in this version so I can test.

Thanks for the support as always

quickmic
Just now, t123thomas said:

Hi Quickmic, please confirm if the issue that I reported as per submenu is fixed in this version so I can test.

Thanks for the support as always

Frankly, I don't know. Try it on a PC, not on your actual box.

BaukeZwart
22 hours ago, quickmic said:

Same to you, please try latest experimental. I hope it fixes all your issues.

Installed on all 3 boxes, I will let you know. 

• Like 1

t123thomas

Quickmic latest experimental is acting crazy, I can seem to make sense of the behavior, this is on fresh kodi. I have added few screen shots and log

At first the installation was ok, then it began the scan or sync, then stopped at adult, Kids, Foreign, Movies, and Tv show did not scan. As you will not the in screen shot the server config is blanked, each time I tried to fill the blank space the auto log in will pop up, just terrible apology for my comment, I am back to 5.3.3 let know when you have a new evrsion.

log 6.x.x

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG