embyforkodi (next-gen) 6.X.X support

quickmic

hstamas
1 hour ago, quickmic said:

Does it VirtualTV work via Emby WebUI?

Yes. Web UI on my iPad and Mac laptop both work when using  Virtual TV 

I have a sneaking suspicion it’s some sort of permission issue? I’m on a Sony TV with built in Android TV if that matters

quickmic
1 hour ago, hstamas said:

I have a sneaking suspicion it’s some sort of permission issue? I’m on a Sony TV with built in Android TV if that matters

Could be a problem with the live stream query the plugin uses. I'll perform additional tests...

quickmic
2 hours ago, hstamas said:

I've send you a PM with a test version.

wanderjarra

Let's get to the feedback. Duplicate show names, an empty folder and an episode folder no longer appear. Before, the empty one appeared with the poster of the series and empty and the other one without image but with the episodes.
Now all seasons are grouped neatly, but without the poster. Neither the main nor the internal seasons appear, only the archives.

Always available to send the log or whatever it takes to help improve and thanking you in advance.

s1.PNG

s2.PNG

• Like 1

quickmic
10 minutes ago, wanderjarra said:

Let's get to the feedback. Duplicate show names, an empty folder and an episode folder no longer appear. Before, the empty one appeared with the poster of the series and empty and the other one without image but with the episodes.
Now all seasons are grouped neatly, but without the poster. Neither the main nor the internal seasons appear, only the archives.

Always available to send the log or whatever it takes to help improve and thanking you in advance.

s1.PNG

s2.PNG

Thanks, will check it. I think I was too restrictive cleaning "old" content.

BaukeZwart
11 hours ago, quickmic said:

new experimental version uploaded

Delta changelog:

- fix item removal

Watched 2 episodes tonight, both time the delete after watch worked 👍

• Thanks 1

quickmic
23 hours ago, wanderjarra said:

s1.PNG

s2.PNG

Will be fixed in next version...

BaukeZwart

@quickmic sorry to have to tell you but tonight the issue with episodes still showing in Kodi after deleting happened again. 

Edot, same for the next episode 😢

Edited by BaukeZwart
  • Thanks 1

quickmic
8 hours ago, BaukeZwart said:

@quickmic sorry to have to tell you but tonight the issue with episodes still showing in Kodi after deleting happened again. 

Edot, same for the next episode 😢

Have you tried a manual skin reload after it happend? Did you restart Kodi?

I need to know, if it was not removed or skin just not updated.

Also please send me a log when it happens again.

BaukeZwart
9 hours ago, quickmic said:

Have you tried a manual skin reload after it happend? Did you restart Kodi?

I need to know, if it was not removed or skin just not updated.

Also please send me a log when it happens again.

I didn't reload the skin or rebooted.
I found this in the log every time I did a delete.

ERROR <general>: Flush - timed out waiting for renderer to flush

I will PM you a link to the full log.

Edited by BaukeZwart
  • Thanks 1

@quickmic

Because my 18.9 Backup was rock stable, i decided to upgrade one TV to kodi 19.1 and give 5.3.4 a chance.
The new option works like a charme and is disabled by default. No XSP files was created.

thx
pOpY

• Like 1

t123thomas

Hi Quickmic,

Please assist this issue on  plugin.video.emby v4.1.21 when I selected a movies either on a WAN or LAN it wont play even even Kodi established link with server on connection,  however, atimes it would play fine for few files

here is a full Log could you advise what could be the issue

I  see several error such as below

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [http://127.0.0.1:57578/emby/kodi/movies/380059/file.strm?KodiId=684&Name=Outside+The+Wire++%282021%29.mkv&Id=380059]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.monitor -> -->[ q:monitor/Playlist.OnAdd ]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.monitor -> [ reset autoplay ]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.monitor -> {u'item': {u'type': u'movie', u'title': u''}, u'playlistid': 0, 'MonitorMethod': 'Playlist.OnAdd', u'position': 0}
2021-07-28 23:29:00.954 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> -->[ widget play ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.042 T:140034011277056  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.monitor -> -->[ q:monitor/Playlist.OnClear ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.133 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> --[ play strm ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.133 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> [ play/380059/0 ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.135 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> [ main/380059/0 ] Outside the Wire
2021-07-28 23:29:01.232 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.playutils -> {u'PlaySessionId': u'ab6698666f5e461eb4a721e719a52df8', u'MediaSources': [{u'SupportsDirectStream': True, u'Container': u'mkv', u'RequiresClosing': False, u'DefaultAudioStreamIndex': 1, u'MediaStreams': [{u'IsInterlaced': False, u'Index': 0, u'AverageFrameRate': 24, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'Width': 1920, u'VideoRange': u'SDR', u'Codec': u'h264', u'IsForced': False, u'AspectRatio': u'16:9', u'Type': u'Video', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': False, u'Profile': u'Main', u'DisplayTitle': u'1080p H264', u'NalLengthSize': u'4', u'PixelFormat': u'yuv420p', u'CodecTimeBase': u'1/48', u'RealFrameRate': 24, u'Language': u'eng', u'Level': 40, u'RefFrames': 1, u'BitDepth': 8, u'BitRate': 3258882, u'IsDefault': True, u'IsAnamorphic': False, u'Protocol': u'File', u'SupportsExternalStream': False, u'Height': 1080, u'IsAVC': True, u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'English EAC3 6 ch (Default)', u'SupportsExternalStream': False, u'Language': u'eng', u'Index': 1, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'Channels': 6, u'Codec': u'eac3', u'CodecTimeBase': u'1/48000', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'SampleRate': 48000, u'Type': u'Audio', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': False, u'IsDefault': True, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Arabic (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ara', u'Title': u'Arabic', u'Index': 2, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Arabic', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Czech (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'cze', u'Title': u'Czech', u'Index': 3, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Czech', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Danish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'dan', u'Title': u'Danish', u'Index': 4, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Danish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'German (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ger', u'Title': u'German', u'Index': 5, u'DisplayLanguage': u'German', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'German (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ger', u'Title': u'German (SDH)', u'Index': 6, u'DisplayLanguage': u'German', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Greek, Modern (1453-) (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'gre', u'Title': u'Greek', u'Index': 7, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Greek, Modern (1453-)', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'English (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'eng', u'Title': u'English (SDH)', u'Index': 8, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'Spanish', u'Index': 9, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'Spanish (SDH)', u'Index': 10, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'European Spanish', u'Index': 11, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Finnish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fin', u'Title': u'Finnish', u'Index': 12, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Finnish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'French (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fre', u'Title': u'French', u'Index': 13, u'DisplayLanguage': u'French', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'French (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fre', u'Title': u'French (SDH)', u'Index': 14, u'DisplayLanguage': u'French', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Hebrew (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'heb', u'Title': u'Hebrew', u'Index': 15, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Hebrew', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Croatian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'hrv', u'Title': u'Croatian', u'Index': 16, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Croatian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Hungarian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'hun', u'Title': u'Hungarian', u'Index': 17, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Hungarian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Indonesian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ind', u'Title': u'Indonesian', u'Index': 18, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Indonesian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Italian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ita', u'Title': u'Italian', u'Index': 19, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Italian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Italian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ita', u'Title': u'Italian (SDH)', u'Index': 20, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Italian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Japanese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'jpn', u'Title': u'Japanese', u'Index': 21, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Japanese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Korean (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'kor', u'Title': u'Korean', u'Index': 22, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Korean', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Malay (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'may', u'Title': u'Malay', u'Index': 23, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Malay', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Norwegian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'nor', u'Title': u'Norwegian', u'Index': 24, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Norwegian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Dutch (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'dut', u'Title': u'Dutch', u'Index': 25, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Dutch', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Polish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'pol', u'Title': u'Polish', u'Index': 26, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Polish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Portuguese', u'Index': 27, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Brazilian Portuguese', u'Index': 28, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Brazilian Portuguese (SDH)', u'Index': 29, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Romanian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'rum', u'Title': u'Romanian', u'Index': 30, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Romanian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Russian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'rus', u'Title': u'Russian', u'Index': 31, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Russian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Swedish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'swe', u'Title': u'Swedish', u'Index': 32, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Swedish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Thai (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'tha', u'Title': u'Thai', u'Index': 33, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Thai', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Turkish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'tur', u'Title': u'Turkish', u'Index': 34, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Turkish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Vietnamese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'vie', u'Title': u'Vietnamese', u'Index': 35, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Vietnamese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Chinese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'chi', u'Title': u'Simplified Chinese', u'Index': 36, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Chinese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Chinese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'chi', u'Title': u'Traditional Chinese', u'Index': 37, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Chinese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}], u'Type': u'Default', u'DirectStreamUrl': u'/videos/380059/stream.mkv?DeviceId=B5096FC7C47E47F5AF5F03ABBBAD321A&MediaSourceId=d52b5d341feae5c8d861bdb74a59e9a1&Static=true&PlaySessionId=ab6698666f5e461eb4a721e719a52df8&api_key={emby-token}', u'ReadAtNativeFramerate': False, u'RequiresLooping': False, u'Path': u'\\\\192.168.1.123\\Movies\\Movies\\Outside The Wire  (2021)\\Outside The Wire  (2021).mkv', u'RequiresOpening': False, u'Bitrate': 3258882, u'IsRemote': False, u'Name': u'Outside the Wire', u'RequiredHttpHeaders': {}, u'SupportsTranscoding': False, u'SupportsDirectPlay': True, u'Formats': [], u'Protocol': u'File', u'IsInfiniteStream': False, u'RunTimeTicks': 69526720000, u'SupportsProbing': False, u'Id': u'd52b5d341feae5c8d861bdb74a59e9a1', u'Size': 2832242787}]}
2021-07-28 23:29:01.232 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.playutils -> Skip source selection.
2021-07-28 23:29:01.293 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> ERROR:: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/hooks/webservice.py", line 367, in run
                                                play.play()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/emby/objects/play/strm.py", line 82, in play
                                                self._set_playlist(listitem)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/emby/objects/play/strm.py", line 136, in _set_playlist
                                                source = play.select_source(play.get_sources(self.info['MediaSourceId']), self.info['AudioIndex'], self.info['SubtitleIndex'])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/playutils.py", line 132, in select_source
                                                self.get(source, audio, subtitle)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/playutils.py", line 186, in get
                                                source = info['MediaSources'][0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
2021-07-28 23:29:01.306 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> --<[ widget play ]

quickmic
5 hours ago, t123thomas said:

Hi Quickmic,

Please assist this issue on  plugin.video.emby v4.1.21 when I selected a movies either on a WAN or LAN it wont play even even Kodi established link with server on connection,  however, atimes it would play fine for few files

here is a full Log could you advise what could be the issue

I  see several error such as below

ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [http://127.0.0.1:57578/emby/kodi/movies/380059/file.strm?KodiId=684&Name=Outside+The+Wire++%282021%29.mkv&Id=380059]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.monitor -> -->[ q:monitor/Playlist.OnAdd ]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.monitor -> [ reset autoplay ]
2021-07-28 23:29:00.843 T:140033247934208  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.monitor -> {u'item': {u'type': u'movie', u'title': u''}, u'playlistid': 0, 'MonitorMethod': 'Playlist.OnAdd', u'position': 0}
2021-07-28 23:29:00.954 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> -->[ widget play ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.042 T:140034011277056  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.monitor -> -->[ q:monitor/Playlist.OnClear ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.133 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> --[ play strm ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.133 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> [ play/380059/0 ]
2021-07-28 23:29:01.135 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.play.strm -> [ main/380059/0 ] Outside the Wire
2021-07-28 23:29:01.232 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.playutils -> {u'PlaySessionId': u'ab6698666f5e461eb4a721e719a52df8', u'MediaSources': [{u'SupportsDirectStream': True, u'Container': u'mkv', u'RequiresClosing': False, u'DefaultAudioStreamIndex': 1, u'MediaStreams': [{u'IsInterlaced': False, u'Index': 0, u'AverageFrameRate': 24, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'Width': 1920, u'VideoRange': u'SDR', u'Codec': u'h264', u'IsForced': False, u'AspectRatio': u'16:9', u'Type': u'Video', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': False, u'Profile': u'Main', u'DisplayTitle': u'1080p H264', u'NalLengthSize': u'4', u'PixelFormat': u'yuv420p', u'CodecTimeBase': u'1/48', u'RealFrameRate': 24, u'Language': u'eng', u'Level': 40, u'RefFrames': 1, u'BitDepth': 8, u'BitRate': 3258882, u'IsDefault': True, u'IsAnamorphic': False, u'Protocol': u'File', u'SupportsExternalStream': False, u'Height': 1080, u'IsAVC': True, u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'English EAC3 6 ch (Default)', u'SupportsExternalStream': False, u'Language': u'eng', u'Index': 1, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'Channels': 6, u'Codec': u'eac3', u'CodecTimeBase': u'1/48000', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'SampleRate': 48000, u'Type': u'Audio', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': False, u'IsDefault': True, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Arabic (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ara', u'Title': u'Arabic', u'Index': 2, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Arabic', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Czech (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'cze', u'Title': u'Czech', u'Index': 3, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Czech', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Danish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'dan', u'Title': u'Danish', u'Index': 4, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Danish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'German (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ger', u'Title': u'German', u'Index': 5, u'DisplayLanguage': u'German', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'German (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ger', u'Title': u'German (SDH)', u'Index': 6, u'DisplayLanguage': u'German', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Greek, Modern (1453-) (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'gre', u'Title': u'Greek', u'Index': 7, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Greek, Modern (1453-)', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'English (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'eng', u'Title': u'English (SDH)', u'Index': 8, u'DisplayLanguage': u'English', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'Spanish', u'Index': 9, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'Spanish (SDH)', u'Index': 10, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Spanish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'spa', u'Title': u'European Spanish', u'Index': 11, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Spanish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Finnish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fin', u'Title': u'Finnish', u'Index': 12, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Finnish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'French (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fre', u'Title': u'French', u'Index': 13, u'DisplayLanguage': u'French', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'French (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'fre', u'Title': u'French (SDH)', u'Index': 14, u'DisplayLanguage': u'French', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Hebrew (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'heb', u'Title': u'Hebrew', u'Index': 15, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Hebrew', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Croatian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'hrv', u'Title': u'Croatian', u'Index': 16, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Croatian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Hungarian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'hun', u'Title': u'Hungarian', u'Index': 17, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Hungarian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Indonesian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ind', u'Title': u'Indonesian', u'Index': 18, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Indonesian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Italian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ita', u'Title': u'Italian', u'Index': 19, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Italian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Italian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'ita', u'Title': u'Italian (SDH)', u'Index': 20, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Italian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Japanese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'jpn', u'Title': u'Japanese', u'Index': 21, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Japanese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Korean (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'kor', u'Title': u'Korean', u'Index': 22, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Korean', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Malay (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'may', u'Title': u'Malay', u'Index': 23, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Malay', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Norwegian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'nor', u'Title': u'Norwegian', u'Index': 24, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Norwegian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Dutch (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'dut', u'Title': u'Dutch', u'Index': 25, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Dutch', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Polish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'pol', u'Title': u'Polish', u'Index': 26, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Polish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Portuguese', u'Index': 27, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Brazilian Portuguese', u'Index': 28, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Portuguese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'por', u'Title': u'Brazilian Portuguese (SDH)', u'Index': 29, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Portuguese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Romanian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'rum', u'Title': u'Romanian', u'Index': 30, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Romanian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Russian (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'rus', u'Title': u'Russian', u'Index': 31, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Russian', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Swedish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'swe', u'Title': u'Swedish', u'Index': 32, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Swedish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Thai (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'tha', u'Title': u'Thai', u'Index': 33, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Thai', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Turkish (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'tur', u'Title': u'Turkish', u'Index': 34, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Turkish', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Vietnamese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'vie', u'Title': u'Vietnamese', u'Index': 35, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Vietnamese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Chinese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'chi', u'Title': u'Simplified Chinese', u'Index': 36, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Chinese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}, {u'IsForced': False, u'IsInterlaced': False, u'DisplayTitle': u'Chinese (SUBRIP)', u'SupportsExternalStream': True, u'Language': u'chi', u'Title': u'Traditional Chinese', u'Index': 37, u'DisplayLanguage': u'Chinese', u'DeliveryMethod': u'Embed', u'Codec': u'subrip', u'CodecTimeBase': u'0/1', u'Protocol': u'File', u'TimeBase': u'1/1000', u'Type': u'Subtitle', u'IsTextSubtitleStream': True, u'IsDefault': False, u'IsExternal': False}], u'Type': u'Default', u'DirectStreamUrl': u'/videos/380059/stream.mkv?DeviceId=B5096FC7C47E47F5AF5F03ABBBAD321A&MediaSourceId=d52b5d341feae5c8d861bdb74a59e9a1&Static=true&PlaySessionId=ab6698666f5e461eb4a721e719a52df8&api_key={emby-token}', u'ReadAtNativeFramerate': False, u'RequiresLooping': False, u'Path': u'\\\\192.168.1.123\\Movies\\Movies\\Outside The Wire  (2021)\\Outside The Wire  (2021).mkv', u'RequiresOpening': False, u'Bitrate': 3258882, u'IsRemote': False, u'Name': u'Outside the Wire', u'RequiredHttpHeaders': {}, u'SupportsTranscoding': False, u'SupportsDirectPlay': True, u'Formats': [], u'Protocol': u'File', u'IsInfiniteStream': False, u'RunTimeTicks': 69526720000, u'SupportsProbing': False, u'Id': u'd52b5d341feae5c8d861bdb74a59e9a1', u'Size': 2832242787}]}
2021-07-28 23:29:01.232 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.playutils -> Skip source selection.
2021-07-28 23:29:01.293 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> ERROR:: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/hooks/webservice.py", line 367, in run
                                                play.play()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/emby/objects/play/strm.py", line 82, in play
                                                self._set_playlist(listitem)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/emby/objects/play/strm.py", line 136, in _set_playlist
                                                source = play.select_source(play.get_sources(self.info['MediaSourceId']), self.info['AudioIndex'], self.info['SubtitleIndex'])
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/playutils.py", line 132, in select_source
                                                self.get(source, audio, subtitle)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/playutils.py", line 186, in get
                                                source = info['MediaSources'][0]
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
2021-07-28 23:29:01.306 T:140033621505792  NOTICE: EMBY.hooks.webservice -> --<[ widget play ]

Emby server reported no stream information for the file about to play. Could be a corrupted file or the format was not detected by Emby server. As it's an mkv, Emby server shouldn't have any problems with it.

quickmic

New version available: 6.0.3 build 23 (ex3)

this version will initiate a FULL DB RESYNC!

Delta changelog:

- fix artwork for pooling tvshows
- additional fixes for live tv
- configuration files changed (reset required)
- several minor bugfixes
- Added additional nodes (SD, HD, 4K)
- fixes for item updates and item removal
- improvement for multiselection blueray iso files

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wanderjarra

I have tested the new update and now it seems to be working 100%, I will be looking for some bugs to continue helping the development. I used the same parameters and tv show as the previous post to show functional now. Thanks for everything and let's get going.

TKS @quickmic

a1.PNG

a2.PNG

• Thanks 1

quickmic
4 hours ago, Glyde62 said:

Any ideas why my library folders are listed so many times

Could be related to the changes I made. Have you selected "all" while initial sync? Probably this is the source of the problem, I barely  use "all", mostly I sync by individual libs for my tests.

quickmic
On 7/25/2021 at 9:26 PM, wanderjarra said:

s1.PNG

s2.PNG

There is still a TV-Show polling issue (while initial sync). I'll also fix it in next version.

quickmic

There is also a sync issue for new content sync after init sync. I'll fix it also in next version.

Edited by quickmic

quickmic

New version available:

EXPERIMENTAL VERSION 6.0.3 build 41 (ex6)

Delta changelog:

- sync issues
- Pluginmenu fixes
- blueray multiselection fixes
- Kodi 18 bugfix
- multiselection improvements for 3d and native content
- minor Trailer bugfixes
- starttime fixed for remote content

• Thanks 1

wanderjarra

@quickmic  With this new version always redoing the database, every time I enter Kodi it asks for a Synchronization Resume, this is normal and intentional ???