embyforkodi (next-gen) 6.X.X support

quickmic

t123thomas

No longer available in 6.x, screenshot looks good.

How do one check if e4k is connected to the correct server or if one decided to change server location?

quickmic
4 minutes ago, t123thomas said:

Use "Connect to server" in configurations

t123thomas
18 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Use "Connect to server" in configurations

this make sense that server info is masked, I have experience where one of client share the info with other friends not releasing that I have control access at the server level, and other option which are moved also make sense like cache all, manage media.

Let me know when you have resolved the fanart rotational interval on the titan skin, and the "Set" then I can move to testing 6 series sole without changing between  5 and 6.

Thanks

• Like 1

wanderjarra

Good afternoon, now the scenario has changed. My series can be loaded even if on a different disk and join all seasons, but he creates 2 names for each series in this way. The first one has the correct logo and image, but inside it is empty without the seasons, the other one has no logo or image and contains the episodes correctly.
This has already been reported or is it on the list to be fixed ??? Do you need the log of my files to check something?
I am available to help in whatever you need, thank you in advance.

cap1.PNG

cap2.PNG

Hi @quickmic

I am running kodi 18 up to 18.9 on two ATVs without major issues since a few week's ago. 

First I don't know where to search for the issue... maybe it isn't emby next gen... but I have no other ideas... 

All started a few weeks ago, I have removed a lot of unused stuff (mostly music) from the emby server, but nothing else changed on the ATV sides. I was running kodi 18.9 with emby 4.x. 

The issue is that kodi just crash, and I am out on the ATV home screen. Had not much time and me and my family members just restarted it a few times until it was running longer. The issue occurred totally random! Meaning it could happen 1-10 min after launch of kodi. It didn't matter if anything is playing or not. It's a nightmare to reproduce and get a log.

Now I took the time to trace the issue down and noticed the following :

* happens on kodi 18.9 (with emby 4) and 19.1 (with emby next gen 5.3.2 stable) 

* last messages in logs are always from jsonrpc module, but no error

* disabled all remote control under services, issue persists.so I assume anything (maybe emby) is requesting over jsonrpc!? 

* installed fresh kodi 19.1 (deleted user folder) and setup emby next gen 5.3.2, iptv simple client and zattoo client

* kodi crashes again... Now got an full debug log... Please see here https://paste.kodi.tv/xohewajaki.kodi

Why I am writing here, during initial sync I did not see emby was syncing music and music section of kodi is empty. But I have music in an library and showing up in emby android app. Maybe there is an issue on my server? 

Would be nice if you could take a look into the log. 

Thanks a lot 

pOpY 

LichenKing

@wanderjarra If you are using the experimental builds did you do a Kodi Local DB Reset. I have a feeling there was a change in data that did not delete the old entries.

hstamas
On 7/17/2021 at 12:23 PM, quickmic said:

Next feature on the agenda, is Live TV support via iptvsimple addon.

Could you elaborate on the live tv support? Right now I’m using the virtual tv add on in Emby and would love for that “backend” to be accessible in Kodi.

quickmic
20 hours ago, t123thomas said:

this make sense that server info is masked, I have experience where one of client share the info with other friends not releasing that I have control access at the server level, and other option which are moved also make sense like cache all, manage media.

Let me know when you have resolved the fanart rotational interval on the titan skin, and the "Set" then I can move to testing 6 series sole without changing between  5 and 6.

Thanks

I can reproduce the issue, but haven't found the bug yet. I keep you updated.

quickmic
12 hours ago, wanderjarra said:

Good afternoon, now the scenario has changed. My series can be loaded even if on a different disk and join all seasons, but he creates 2 names for each series in this way. The first one has the correct logo and image, but inside it is empty without the seasons, the other one has no logo or image and contains the episodes correctly.
This has already been reported or is it on the list to be fixed ??? Do you need the log of my files to check something?
I am available to help in whatever you need, thank you in advance.

cap1.PNG

cap2.PNG

A similar issue was reported yes. Cau you confirm the affected TV-Shows are distributed over several folders on Emby server?

e.g.

c:\TVShows\Season1

d:\TVShows\Season2

...and they are merged on Emby server?

Gizzmo80

quickmic,

so tested it on my Shield 2017, it was a little outdated, but for testing perfect.

KODI 20210508 (nightly) and embyforkodi 5.3.3 + embuary skin for Lea = jump to infopage works

KODI 20210716 (nightly) and embyforkodi 5.3.3 + embuary skin for Lea = works

KODI 20210716 (nightly) and embyforkodi 5.3.3 + embuary skin for Matrix = works

KODI 20210716 (nightly) and embyforkodi 6.0.2 + embuary skin for Matrix = movie starts and the setting to show infopage is ignored

Hope I can send you the log today.

• Like 1

quickmic
4 hours ago, hstamas said:

Could you elaborate on the live tv support? Right now I’m using the virtual tv add on in Emby and would love for that “backend” to be accessible in Kodi.

Well, LiveTV is already supported via next gen plugin menu. Not sure if virual tv is handeled same as pvr if yes, it should be available.

I'm currently  working on m3u and epg lists based on emby-server channels and inject that in iptvsimple Kodi addon.

• Like 1

quickmic
8 hours ago, popy said:

Hi @quickmic

I am running kodi 18 up to 18.9 on two ATVs without major issues since a few week's ago. 

First I don't know where to search for the issue... maybe it isn't emby next gen... but I have no other ideas... 

All started a few weeks ago, I have removed a lot of unused stuff (mostly music) from the emby server, but nothing else changed on the ATV sides. I was running kodi 18.9 with emby 4.x. 

The issue is that kodi just crash, and I am out on the ATV home screen. Had not much time and me and my family members just restarted it a few times until it was running longer. The issue occurred totally random! Meaning it could happen 1-10 min after launch of kodi. It didn't matter if anything is playing or not. It's a nightmare to reproduce and get a log.

Now I took the time to trace the issue down and noticed the following :

* happens on kodi 18.9 (with emby 4) and 19.1 (with emby next gen 5.3.2 stable) 

* last messages in logs are always from jsonrpc module, but no error

* disabled all remote control under services, issue persists.so I assume anything (maybe emby) is requesting over jsonrpc!? 

* installed fresh kodi 19.1 (deleted user folder) and setup emby next gen 5.3.2, iptv simple client and zattoo client

* kodi crashes again... Now got an full debug log... Please see here https://paste.kodi.tv/xohewajaki.kodi

Why I am writing here, during initial sync I did not see emby was syncing music and music section of kodi is empty. But I have music in an library and showing up in emby android app. Maybe there is an issue on my server? 

Would be nice if you could take a look into the log. 

Thanks a lot 

pOpY 

Well the last entries in the logs are:

2021-07-18 23:54:16.337 T:8552    DEBUG <general>: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnInputRequested from xbmc
2021-07-18 23:54:16.337 T:8552    DEBUG <general>: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 128, from xbmc, message OnInputRequested
2021-07-18 23:54:17.308 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1 }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.554 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/video/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.576 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/mixed/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.580 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/music/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.629 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1 }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.666 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": { "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "is", "value": "0"}, "limits": { "start" : 0, "end": 10}, "properties" : ["imdbnumber", "title", "tagline", "art", "year", "runtime", "file", "plot", "rating"], "sort": { "order": "descending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } }, "id": "1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:17.726 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: RunQuery took 40 ms for 502 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
2021-07-18 23:54:17.850 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetTVShows","params":{"filter":{"and":[{"field":"playcount","operator":"is","value":"0"},{"field":"plot","operator":"isnot","value":""}]},"limits":{"start":0,"end":10},"properties":["imdbnumber","title","plot","art","studio", "year", "rating"],"sort":{"order":"descending","method":"lastplayed","ignorearticle":true}},"id":"1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:17.941 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: RunQuery took 71 ms for 71 items query: SELECT * FROM tvshow_view  WHERE ((CASE WHEN COALESCE(tvshow_view.totalCount - tvshow_view.watchedcount, 0) > 0 THEN 0 ELSE 1 END  = 0)) AND ((tvshow_view.c01 NOT  LIKE ''))
2021-07-18 23:54:18.021 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", "params": { "limits": { "start" : 0, "end": 3}, "properties" : ["title", "displayartist", "art"], "sort": { "order": "descending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } }, "id": "1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:18.038 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: GetAlbumsByWhereJSON query: SELECT albumview.idAlbum, strAlbum, strArtists FROM albumview  WHERE albumview.strReleaseType = 'album' ORDER BY RANDOM() DESC LIMIT 3
2021-07-18 23:54:18.039 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: GetAlbumsByWhereJSON - query took 1 ms

This is not a request from next-gen plugin however, it could be related to a next-gen issue. The jsonrpc queries data from "special://profile/playlists". The playlists are (partially) generated by next-gen, I'll check if there is an issue.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Well the last entries in the logs are:

2021-07-18 23:54:16.337 T:8552    DEBUG <general>: CAnnouncementManager - Announcement: OnInputRequested from xbmc
2021-07-18 23:54:16.337 T:8552    DEBUG <general>: GOT ANNOUNCEMENT, type: 128, from xbmc, message OnInputRequested
2021-07-18 23:54:17.308 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1 }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.554 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/video/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.576 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/mixed/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.580 T:8740    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetDirectory", "params": { "directory" : "special://profile/playlists/music/" }, "id": "1" }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.629 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: { "jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1 }
2021-07-18 23:54:17.666 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetMovies", "params": { "filter": {"field": "playcount", "operator": "is", "value": "0"}, "limits": { "start" : 0, "end": 10}, "properties" : ["imdbnumber", "title", "tagline", "art", "year", "runtime", "file", "plot", "rating"], "sort": { "order": "descending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } }, "id": "1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:17.726 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: RunQuery took 40 ms for 502 items query: select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.playCount IS NULL OR movie_view.playCount = 0))
2021-07-18 23:54:17.850 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.GetTVShows","params":{"filter":{"and":[{"field":"playcount","operator":"is","value":"0"},{"field":"plot","operator":"isnot","value":""}]},"limits":{"start":0,"end":10},"properties":["imdbnumber","title","plot","art","studio", "year", "rating"],"sort":{"order":"descending","method":"lastplayed","ignorearticle":true}},"id":"1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:17.941 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: RunQuery took 71 ms for 71 items query: SELECT * FROM tvshow_view  WHERE ((CASE WHEN COALESCE(tvshow_view.totalCount - tvshow_view.watchedcount, 0) > 0 THEN 0 ELSE 1 END  = 0)) AND ((tvshow_view.c01 NOT  LIKE ''))
2021-07-18 23:54:18.021 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: JSONRPC: Incoming request: {"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "AudioLibrary.GetAlbums", "params": { "limits": { "start" : 0, "end": 3}, "properties" : ["title", "displayartist", "art"], "sort": { "order": "descending", "method": "random", "ignorearticle": true } }, "id": "1"}
2021-07-18 23:54:18.038 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: GetAlbumsByWhereJSON query: SELECT albumview.idAlbum, strAlbum, strArtists FROM albumview  WHERE albumview.strReleaseType = 'album' ORDER BY RANDOM() DESC LIMIT 3
2021-07-18 23:54:18.039 T:8746    DEBUG <general>: GetAlbumsByWhereJSON - query took 1 ms

This is not a request from next-gen plugin however, it could be related to a next-gen issue. The jsonrpc queries data from "special://profile/playlists". The playlists are (partially) generated by next-gen, I'll check if there is an issue.

Thanks for checking and i hope you see something 🙂
Is there another way to check where the querys are comming from? (please note, i have disabled all Remote Control settings in Kodi unser Settings->Services).

Have deleted the Music library in Emby Server and readded it. Will try an full DB reset in the evening to see if the issue is solved.

thx

quickmic
13 minutes ago, popy said:

Thanks for checking and i hope you see something 🙂
Is there another way to check where the querys are comming from? (please note, i have disabled all Remote Control settings in Kodi unser Settings->Services).

Have deleted the Music library in Emby Server and readded it. Will try an full DB reset in the evening to see if the issue is solved.

thx

Not sure, I haven't found any hints. You can try to delete the playlists.

fyi, the playlists are generated on each Kodi start after next-gen "login" notification.

You can try to delete the playlists after the connection is established:

wipe all xps files in: .kodi\userdata\playlists\*

This should solve the issue, IF there is a problem with the playlists.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Not sure, I haven't found any hints. You can try to delete the playlists.

fyi, the playlists are generated on each Kodi start after next-gen "login" notification.

You can try to delete the playlists after the connection is established:

wipe all xps files in: .kodi\userdata\playlists\*

This should solve the issue, IF there is a problem with the playlists.

Will try a new sync in the evening with my "new" added music library, if the issue persists i will try your workaround.

thx

2 hours ago, popy said:

Will try a new sync in the evening with my "new" added music library, if the issue persists i will try your workaround.

thx

I reseted the DB, rstarted kodi and ran the initial sync and kodi closes again (my family did the test :-).
Will try your workaround in the evening.

If it doesnt help, next step is to deactivate "emby next gen" and see if it makes an difference.

thx

• Thanks 1

hstamas
4 hours ago, quickmic said:

Well, LiveTV is already supported via next gen plugin menu. Not sure if virual tv is handeled same as pvr if yes, it should be available.

I'm currently  working on m3u and epg lists based on emby-server channels and inject that in iptvsimple Kodi addon.

Right, I do see those library nodes available but for some reason nothing every plays for me when selecting those.

What your doing is sort of like the PseudoTV Kodi add-on then?

quickmic
1 hour ago, hstamas said:

Right, I do see those library nodes available but for some reason nothing every plays for me when selecting those.

What your doing is sort of like the PseudoTV Kodi add-on then?

Not sure if "pseudo" is the right wording here. Actually I use iptvsimple since years as communication plugin with my actual satellite receiver.

Basic functions will be supported like watching TV and EPG information.

Recording could be tricky. Actually it will work, but via Kodi not via Emby-Server. Not sure if I can intercept recording commands and bypass it to Emby Server.

The API is very limited.

rodainas
18 minutes ago, quickmic said:

Not sure if "pseudo" is the right wording here. Actually I use iptvsimple since years as communication plugin with my actual satellite receiver.

Basic functions will be supported like watching TV and EPG information.

Recording could be tricky. Actually it will work, but via Kodi not via Emby-Server. Not sure if I can intercept recording commands and bypass it to Emby Server.

The API is very limited.

What is it?:

• PseudoTV Live transforms your Kodi Library and Sources (Plugins, UPnP, etc...) into a normal broadcast or cable TV emulator, complete with configurable channels. UI Provided by Kodi via IPTV Simple PVR backend.

Requirements:

• Kodi Matrix (Nightly)
  • Local Content ie. Local TV,  Movies and/or Music. already scraped to Kodi's Library.
  • Willingness to supply debugging logs and constructive feedback.
  • If you are a  previous "PseudoTV" and/or "PseudoTV Live" user please; suspended any preconceived notions of how this plugin works. It's 100% new development and only resembles the older project in that they both create a Pseudo...TV Experience.

Seeing what pseudotv addon does and what you describe for livetv, I can conclude that @hstamasis confused with that feature.

Pseudotv is similar to what the emby virtual tv plugin does, channels with your own library content.

Edited by rodainas
  • Like 1

@quickmic

Now i have reproduce the issue and got an logcat. Emby was during initial sync (but as mentiond it happens always regardless of emby state).

Sadly, i dont have an debug log of kodi itself, because i dont wanted to enable it during initial sync.
Maybe you can tell me if it's emby related or not.

Interessting is the SQL exception prior to the crash.
There is also TV_Service Provider mentioned...

thx
pOpY

07-19 18:47:54.890  6799  6922 I chatty  : uid=1000(system) Restlet-1393938 expire 2 lines
07-19 18:47:54.922  6799  6923 I chatty  : uid=1000(system) Restlet-9417969 expire 18 lines
07-19 18:47:54.936  2024  2049 I AmbilightSettings: AmbiHue lRet true
07-19 18:47:54.938  2024  2049 I AmbilightSettings: AmbiHueMenu isControllable false
07-19 18:47:54.967  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:54.967 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2659/3311] 3373117: Schichtende
07-19 18:47:55.091  4735  8607 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.091  4735  8607 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.196  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:55.195 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2660/3312] 3373118: Injektion für die Ewigkeit
07-19 18:47:55.398  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.406  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.430  2478  2478 D org.droidtv.candeebug.UploadService: UploadService onStartCommand received for org.droidtv.candeebug.action.REFRESH_CONFIG
07-19 18:47:55.432  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:55.432 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2661/3313] 3373119: Teure Saat
07-19 18:47:55.449  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.AppUsageModule: AppUsage onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.471  2478  2797 D org.droidtv.candeebug.UploadService: Programming config check with delay of 600000
07-19 18:47:55.478  1684  1920 I AlarmManager: Setting Wakeup Alarm type[3] for org.droidtv.candeebug @53838307 and next wakeup alarm is @Tue Jul 20 03:55:00 GMT+02:00 2021
07-19 18:47:55.485  7348  7348 D SyncProgramsJobService: onStartJob(): android.app.job.JobParameters@35f2fd3
07-19 18:47:55.485  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.CpuUsageModule: CpuUsage onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.485  7348  7348 D SyncProgramsJobService: onStartJob(): Scheduling syncing for programs for channel 687
07-19 18:47:55.488  7348  7348 D SyncProgramsJobService: onStartJob(): android.app.job.JobParameters@231a209
07-19 18:47:55.488  7348  7348 D SyncProgramsJobService: onStartJob(): Scheduling syncing for programs for channel 0
07-19 18:47:55.512  7348  8609 D SyncProgramsJobService: Sync programs for channel: 687
07-19 18:47:55.533  7348  8609 D SyncProgramsJobService: Suggestion channel is browsable: 687
07-19 18:47:55.549  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.RamUsageModule: MemoryUsage onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.551  2298  4003 W NetworkScheduler: Error inserting period=3620000 preferred_charging_state=1 preferred_network_type=1 target_class=com.google.android.gms.measurement.PackageMeasurementTaskService required_network_type=0 runtime=1626711439332 required_idleness_state=0 source=16 service_kind=0 target_package=com.google.android.gms persistence_level=1 source_version=212418000 last_runtime=0 user_id=0 job_id=-1 requires_charging=0 tag=Measurement.PackageMeasurementTaskService.UPLOAD_TASK_TAG flex_time=1809000 task_type=0 retry_strategy={"maximum_backoff_seconds":{"3600":0},"initial_backoff_seconds":{"30":0},"retry_policy":{"0":0}}, error message: UNIQUE constraint failed: pending_ops.tag, pending_ops.target_class, pending_ops.target_package, pending_ops.user_id (code 2067) [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:55.562  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.WifiQualityModule: WifiQuality onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.602  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.602  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.616  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.HomeTestModule: HomeTest scanner onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.618  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.SoundModule: SoundModule onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.628  2939  8608 D org.droidtv.gel.gathering.modules.DebugActionModule: DebugActionModule onTimedNotification
07-19 18:47:55.633  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:55.633 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2662/3314] 3373120: Die Botschaft
07-19 18:47:55.720  2298  6193 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.checkin.EventLogService started execution. cause:4 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53238 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:55.735  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.735  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.793  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.794  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.817  3627  7085 I Checkin : [EventLogChimeraService] Opted in for usage reporting: false
07-19 18:47:55.824  3627  7085 I Checkin : [EventLogChimeraService] Aggregate from 1626711429470 (log), 1626711429470 (data)
07-19 18:47:55.855  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.855  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.891  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:55.891 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2663/3315] 3373121: Die Eine, die entkam
07-19 18:47:55.917  1684  1704 E memtrack: Couldn't load memtrack module
07-19 18:47:55.917  1684  1704 W android.os.Debug: failed to get memory consumption info: -1
07-19 18:47:55.985  1684  1705 W BroadcastQueue: Background execution not allowed: receiving Intent { act=android.intent.action.DROPBOX_ENTRY_ADDED flg=0x10 (has extras) } to com.google.android.gms/.stats.service.DropBoxEntryAddedReceiver
07-19 18:47:55.992  1684  1705 W BroadcastQueue: Background execution not allowed: receiving Intent { act=android.intent.action.DROPBOX_ENTRY_ADDED flg=0x10 (has extras) } to com.google.android.gms/.chimera.GmsIntentOperationService$PersistentTrustedReceiver
07-19 18:47:56.031  1684  1704 I UsageStatsService: User[0] Flushing usage stats to disk
07-19 18:47:56.093  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:56.093 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2664/3316] 3373122: Verschuldet
07-19 18:47:56.146  2298  2853 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.checkin.EventLogService finished executing. cause:4 result: 1 elapsed_millis: 463 uptime_millis: 464 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53238 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:56.279  2298  2298 D BoundBrokerSvc: onBind: Intent { act=com.google.android.gms.phenotype.service.START cmp=com.google.android.gms/.chimera.PersistentApiService }
07-19 18:47:56.279  2298  2298 D BoundBrokerSvc: Loading bound service for intent: Intent { act=com.google.android.gms.phenotype.service.START cmp=com.google.android.gms/.chimera.PersistentApiService }
07-19 18:47:56.314  2298  6193 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.clearcut.uploader.QosUploaderService started execution. cause:5 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53239 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:56.315  2298  6193 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.clearcut.uploader.QosUploaderService started execution. cause:5 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53239 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:56.452  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:56.452 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2665/3317] 3373123: Die Zebra-Entführung
07-19 18:47:56.461  2356  6540 D TvProvider: insert : isDBSizeMax = true pkg = org.xbmc.kodi
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: *** Uncaught remote exception!  (Exceptions are not yet supported across processes.)
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: android.database.SQLException: Failed to insert row into content://android.media.tv/preview_program
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: 	at com.android.providers.tv.TvProvider.insert(TvProvider.java:1389)
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: 	at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.insert(ContentProvider.java:268)
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: 	at android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact(ContentProviderNative.java:152)
07-19 18:47:56.478  2356  6540 E JavaBinder: 	at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:674)
07-19 18:47:56.503  7348  8619 D SyncProgramsJobService: Sync programs for channel: 0
--------- beginning of crash
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: AsyncTask #5
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: Process: org.xbmc.kodi, PID: 7348
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:353)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:245)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'java.lang.String android.net.Uri.getLastPathSegment()' on a null object reference
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.content.ContentUris.parseId(ContentUris.java:85)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at org.xbmc.kodi.channels.SyncProgramsJobService$SyncProgramsTask.createPrograms(SyncProgramsJobService.java:212)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at org.xbmc.kodi.channels.SyncProgramsJobService$SyncProgramsTask.syncPrograms(SyncProgramsJobService.java:182)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at org.xbmc.kodi.channels.SyncProgramsJobService$SyncProgramsTask.doInBackground(SyncProgramsJobService.java:139)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at org.xbmc.kodi.channels.SyncProgramsJobService$SyncProgramsTask.doInBackground(SyncProgramsJobService.java:111)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:333)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
07-19 18:47:56.521  7348  8609 E AndroidRuntime: 	... 4 more
07-19 18:47:56.583  2298  2853 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.clearcut.uploader.QosUploaderService finished executing. cause:5 result: 1 elapsed_millis: 344 uptime_millis: 344 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53239 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:56.584  1684  2047 D ActivityManager: debugdump : copycrashInfo org.xbmc.kodi
07-19 18:47:56.606  1279  1342 I debugdump: event->name javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi & eventName 
07-19 18:47:56.606  1279  1342 I debugdump: Received file create notification under /data/javacrash folder. File name : javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi
07-19 18:47:56.682  1684  1705 W BroadcastQueue: Background execution not allowed: receiving Intent { act=android.intent.action.DROPBOX_ENTRY_ADDED flg=0x10 (has extras) } to com.google.android.gms/.stats.service.DropBoxEntryAddedReceiver
07-19 18:47:56.683  7348  7814 I Kodi    : 2021-07-19 18:47:56.683 T:7814     INFO <general>: INFO: EMBY.core.tvshows.TVShows: ADD episode [28/162/2666/3318] 3373124: Der Wert eines Lebens
07-19 18:47:56.691  1684  1705 W BroadcastQueue: Background execution not allowed: receiving Intent { act=android.intent.action.DROPBOX_ENTRY_ADDED flg=0x10 (has extras) } to com.google.android.gms/.chimera.GmsIntentOperationService$PersistentTrustedReceiver
07-19 18:47:56.713  1279  1342 I debugdump: event->name javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi & eventName javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi
07-19 18:47:56.713  1279  1342 I debugdump: Duplicate Entry, ignore
07-19 18:47:56.714  1279  1340 V debugdump: server: msg recevied : javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi 28
07-19 18:47:56.738  1279  1340 V debugdump: parseMsg: pid = 7348, type = 2, maintype =java , subtype = crash, processname = org.xbmc.kodi effect = visible
07-19 18:47:56.740  1279  1340 I debugdump: dumpId: dump_00000602_00000004_00002480.358204_7348
07-19 18:47:56.744  1684  2047 W ActivityManager:   Force finishing activity org.xbmc.kodi/.Main
07-19 18:47:56.750  7348  7412 V Kodi    : virtual void CXBMCApp::onPause(): 
07-19 18:47:56.750  7348  7412 V Kodi    : static bool CXBMCApp::EnableWakeLock(bool): false
07-19 18:47:56.751  7348  7348 D TvUtil  : Scheduled channel creation.
07-19 18:47:56.755  1279  1340 I debugdump: Initialized zip file
07-19 18:47:56.756  1279  1340 I debugdump: Copied from /data/javacrash/javacrash#7348#org.xbmc.kodi(size:1438) to javacrash.txt
07-19 18:47:56.797  7348  8609 I Process : Sending signal. PID: 7348 SIG: 9
07-19 18:47:56.810  1279  1340 I debugdump: Copied Kernel buffer to dump folder
07-19 18:47:56.840  2298  2853 I NetworkScheduler.Stats: Task com.google.android.gms/com.google.android.gms.measurement.PackageMeasurementTaskService started execution. cause:5 exec_start_elapsed_seconds: 53239 [CONTEXT service_id=218 ]
07-19 18:47:56.918  1684  1778 W InputDispatcher: channel '96f17e6 org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main (server)' ~ Consumer closed input channel or an error occurred.  events=0x9
07-19 18:47:56.918  1684  1778 E InputDispatcher: channel '96f17e6 org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main (server)' ~ Channel is unrecoverably broken and will be disposed!
07-19 18:47:56.923  1275  1275 D MTK_KL  : <6>[ 2482.834230] binder: undelivered transaction 1458461
07-19 18:47:56.923  1266  1428 E SurfaceFlinger: Failed to find layer (SurfaceView - org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main#0) in layer parent (no-parent).
07-19 18:47:56.924  1266  1428 E SurfaceFlinger: Failed to find layer (Background for - SurfaceView - org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main#0) in layer parent (no-parent).
07-19 18:47:56.999  1684  2097 I WindowManager: WIN DEATH: Window{96f17e6 u0 org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main}
07-19 18:47:56.999  1684  2097 W InputDispatcher: Attempted to unregister already unregistered input channel '96f17e6 org.xbmc.kodi/org.xbmc.kodi.Main (server)'
07-19 18:47:57.005  1684  1795 D NsdService: Client disconnected
07-19 18:47:57.010  1684  1779 I InputReader: Reconfiguring input devices.  changes=0x00000004
07-19 18:47:57.017  1684  1697 I ActivityManager: Process org.xbmc.kodi (pid 7348) has died: vis  TOP 
07-19 18:47:57.018  1684  1697 W ActivityManager: Scheduling restart of crashed service org.xbmc.kodi/.channels.SyncProgramsJobService in 1000ms

Me again, it seems that the crash is related on populating the "channels" to the homescreen of Android TV.
See here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/search?q=SyncProgramsJobService and here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332589

You have speaked from the playlists which gets generated from emby on startup.
Is it possible to deactivate those or get an test Version where this is disabled?

Thanks

quickmic
12 minutes ago, popy said:

Me again, it seems that the crash is related on populating the "channels" to the homescreen of Android TV.
See here: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/search?q=SyncProgramsJobService and here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=332589

You have speaked from the playlists which gets generated from emby on startup.
Is it possible to deactivate those or get an test Version where this is disabled?

Thanks

I've send you a PM with test versions.

btw, no need to enable debug log in Kodi. Regular info are sufficent

Edited by quickmic