sualfred

horstepipe

Fred,

Do you/the skin have control about the pvr loading bars like

"pvr channels are being loaded"

"channel icons are being loaded"

Would be nice if one could make them disappear

flatline69

Like the blue (looks blue to me) but not with the green mixed in; would have to be something that matches. Personally I'd like to see one done in grays, similar to fTV's theme colors without the oranges.

sualfred

The goal is to match the Emby web gui and it uses the Emby green for active states etc. Green always matches perfectly to a blue "auora" like color scheme.

But users always can modifiy existing color definitions. I just have to rework my implemenation. 

Edited by sualfred

flatline69

The goal is to match the Emby web gui and it uses the Emby green for active states etc. Green always matches perfectly to a blue "auora" like color scheme.

But users always can modifiy existing color definitions. I just have to rework my implemenation. 

Just to clarify - the Emby green theme (current) will still remain? My kid is used to it when he's forced to use his laptop when my wife and I want to watch TV :)

sualfred

Yep, no need to worry. Users are able to choose which one they prefer. The current one will only get minor adjustments.

flatline69

Awesome - that'll make my life easier (I constantly hear "Dad! The TV isn't working!" for everything that's different than he expects.)

Here's another question - when I customize the widgets at the top (All Movies, All TV Shows, Music, etc) I like to have Kids Movies/Kids TV Shows listed first (to make it easier for my 4' terror) but I can't seem to force the skin to land on the first item unless it's Collections which even if All Movies/All TV Shows comes before it, always lands on Collections first after reboot. Is there a way to force it to always land on the first item in the custom list?

EDIT: I make sure it's the first item in the custom list editor to be sure it's in position #1

Edited by flatline69

sualfred

Sadly not. Kodi will focus the first visible item no matter if another one becomes visible a second later.

adamstewiegreen

Great work on the skin! I flip between it and Grid. The new blue radiance theme looks great! Can't wait to try it out.

One problem I'm having:

My 'select' button on kodi when choosing a movie/tv show is set to "show information" (which means I need to choose ply in the info menu to play anything) but when using 'next up' in embuary there is no 'play' option in the info menus.

Adding a play button would be very helpful :)

Thanks

note: I tried pressing play on my firetv remote and that did not work either.

post-247759-0-54748900-1530628008_thumb.jpg

post-247759-0-88685400-1530628027_thumb.jpg

aahmyu

Hello, when i click the series in next up it takes me to the series to pick an episode, is it possible to play directly the next episode from home screen?

sualfred

Sadly not. The integrated Kodi querries doesn't support such outputs and I don't want to use a addon fort it (speed issues). But it works with EmbyCon.

Edited by sualfred

Angelblue05

@@aahmyu

You can use the Emby for Kodi next episode video node. In the skin settings, custom widgets > . Point to add-on > Video add-on > Emby > Library > Next Episode. Then under home > edit current configuration > Add your newly created widget.

This will list you the actual episodes so you can play them, instead of being sent to the show.

Edited by Angelblue05

aahmyu

@@aahmyu

You can use the Emby for Kodi next episode video node. In the skin settings, custom widgets > . Point to add-on > Video add-on > Emby > Library > Next Episode. Then under home > edit current configuration > Add your newly created widget.

This will list you the actual episodes so you can play them, instead of being sent to the show.

Brilliant, thanks :)

sualfred

Done.

The new color theme can be activated in Kodi's default appearance settings window.

XnCI4vvh.png

cECLrqkh.png

aZ4FJxrh.png

nhUU1wSh.png

JV5142Vh.png

HuPc35Ih.png

​​​​​​​

• Like 5

im85288

Looks great, looking forward to trying it out after the England match later. Would it be easy to switch the material theme to the same as this one but with the pink replacing the green? I think that would be my nirvana, well done and keep up the innovative additions, much appreciated.

horstepipe

Hey

Are you able to make the progress bar for an Emby manual/initial sync persistent?

It disappears when you navigate through menus and then the user has no idea about the progress.

(In Estuary it persists)

Thank you very much for the new nice theme!

sualfred

Nope, that window is controlled by Kodi. I don't know why the f it always disappears in such cases. It's a very old bug.

• Like 1