Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

I was hoping it would have been release by the end of Feb (since it would be a year since I started working on Ombi on 28th Feb), but it's looking like beginning of March

Solid mate! Great stuff

CBers

Mmm, no joy here:

Is that possibly due to the ":" after Alien ??

What happens if you request for "Alien: Covenant" ??

Edited by CBers

simonk83

Is that possibly due to the ":" after Alien ??

What happens if you request for "Alien: Covenant" ??

Happens to every movie unfortunately

Edited by simonk83

tidusjar

When we call off to Radarr, we keep a local cache as I mentioned. All that is in the cache is tmdbId for all of the movies, so Ombi is actually unaware of any titles etc, all it knows about the the primary provider id (Provider being tmdbId).

So I just checked what TheMovieDb returns and the Id is :126889. The Id that is stored in Radarr is also 126889 so there is maybe a problem in my code... I'll take a look.

EDIT:

Every movie? Are there any errors in your log relating to RadarrCacher? Can you manually run it from the scheduled jobs page and then take a look at the log file?

Edited by tidusjar

simonk83

When we call off to Radarr, we keep a local cache as I mentioned. All that is in the cache is tmdbId for all of the movies, so Ombi is actually unaware of any titles etc, all it knows about the the primary provider id (Provider being tmdbId).

So I just checked what TheMovieDb returns and the Id is :126889. The Id that is stored in Radarr is also 126889 so there is maybe a problem in my code... I'll take a look.

EDIT:

Every movie? Are there any errors in your log relating to RadarrCacher? Can you manually run it from the scheduled jobs page and then take a look at the log file?

There are no log entries for it at all after manually running it (I'm set to debug).   Give me a min, I'll kill this docker container and pull a fresh one, just in case.

simonk83

There are no log entries for it at all after manually running it (I'm set to debug).   Give me a min, I'll kill this docker container and pull a fresh one, just in case.

Well, that didn't help.  I set logs to trace and there's still nothing after running the scheduled job (I assume there should be if it's set to trace?)

tidusjar

Found the issue, make sure your logs are back to error (Trace is not to be used in production).

If you get latest of the EAP it should be fixed.

simonk83

Found the issue, make sure your logs are back to error (Trace is not to be used in production).

If you get latest of the EAP it should be fixed.

Oh nice, I'll do that now and report back

Spaceboy

Ok, makes sense, however if that's the case I'm not sure it's working. I'll have to test it again later, but I've had it installed for a while now, with the same movies in Radarr, and Ombi has never indicated that a movie is already in Radarr when I try and add it again. I'll mess around and will let you know how I go.

this has never worked properly for me either. Also radarr

simonk83

this has never worked properly for me either. Also radarr

Works now, see above :)

My only other issue now Jamie (aside from the newsletter, but I see you're getting to the bottom of that), is that I still can't log out properly.   If I log in as admin, I can log out fine.  If I log in as an Emby user (user pulled from Emby) however, clicking logout doesn't do anything aside from refresh the page.  I have to add /login to the end of the URL to be able to log back in as admin.  Nothing in the logs.

EDIT:  Actually, if I log in as an Emby user, then amend the link to /Login and log in as admin, then log out as admin, I'm still logged in as the previous emby user :D

Edited by simonk83

Overseer

Where can we go to actually see what updates have been done with the latest release.  The 'Status' page under 'Settings' tells us to '(See recent commits for details)'.  Where do we go to see those commits.  I can't find them on Github.

Thanks.

Overseer

Unfortunately, not working for me either.  I've updated to the latest EAP (.1462) and I get the following for the error log screen:

Failed caching queued items from Radarr	Ombi.Services.Jobs.RadarrCacher	Error	2/24/2017 5:46:15 PM

This is from the log:

2017/02/24 17:46:15.180 Ombi.Services.Jobs.RadarrCacher Error: Failed caching queued items from Radarr Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Ombi.Api.Models.Radarr.RadarrMovieResponse]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly.
To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object.
Path 'page', line 2, position 9.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Ombi.Api.RadarrApi.GetMovies(String apiKey, Uri baseUrl) in C:\projects\requestplex\Ombi.Api\RadarrApi.cs:line 166
   at Ombi.Services.Jobs.RadarrCacher.Queued() in C:\projects\requestplex\Ombi.Services\Jobs\RadarrCacher.cs:line 60

I have Alien: Covenant in my Radarr que but does not show in Ombi as such.

simonk83

Oh right, it was working for me, let me try again (I seem to be on 1463, but it's telling me 1462 is available.  Must have been a weird build).

simonk83

Thanks. I'm an idiot.  :wacko:

Took me a while as well if that's any consolation :D

Just checked again and the Radarr stuff is definitely working now.  Did you try manually kicking off the Radarr caching job?

simonk83

My only other issue now Jamie (aside from the newsletter, but I see you're getting to the bottom of that), is that I still can't log out properly.   If I log in as admin, I can log out fine.  If I log in as an Emby user (user pulled from Emby) however, clicking logout doesn't do anything aside from refresh the page.  I have to add /login to the end of the URL to be able to log back in as admin.  Nothing in the logs.

EDIT:  Actually, if I log in as an Emby user, then amend the link to /Login and log in as admin, then log out as admin, I'm still logged in as the previous emby user :D

Ohhhhh, I see what the error is here, I was slightly spelling the Emby users name wrong.  As it turns out Ombi lets you log in with whatever name you like, even if they're not a registered user.  I just logged in with the name Carrots :D

Once you're logged in with a "non user", it doesn't log out properly.

I'm assuming it should only let you log in with an approved username from the user management tab?

• Like 1

Overseer

Took me a while as well if that's any consolation :D

Just checked again and the Radarr stuff is definitely working now.  Did you try manually kicking off the Radarr caching job?

Yep, same error each time.  I'll just wipe OMBI and start with a fresh install to see what happens.

Overseer

Ohhhhh, I see what the error is here, I was slightly spelling the Emby users name wrong.  As it turns out Ombi lets you log in with whatever name you like, even if they're not a registered user.  I just logged in with the name Carrots :D

Once you're logged in with a "non user", it doesn't log out properly.

I'm assuming it should only let you log in with an approved username from the user management tab?

It won't let me log in with a non-user.  Gives me an Incorrect User or Password message.

simonk83

It won't let me log in with a non-user. Gives me an Incorrect User or Password message.

Hmm, interesting. This is from first boot, with just the username prompt?

Happy2Play

Login will be determined by your Authentication Settings.

Authentication Settings
-Enable User Authentication
-Require users to login with their passwords

Didn't see any non-user log out issues.

Edited by Happy2Play