Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

Diedrich

@@tidusjar From the changelog, it looks like we should upgrade to EAP 1608? Are you doing some architectural changes in the versions after that? The changelog seems to indicate instability above 1608.

Edited by dvgmar

schmitty

Hi,

I have installed Ombi and gone to localhost:3579, and get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. Any suggestions?

Logos302

Hi,

I have installed Ombi and gone to localhost:3579, and get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. Any suggestions?

Firewall is the most likely cause, provided it's actually running.  I just set it up yesterday so I'm just learning my self.  

schmitty

I thought that myself, might have to check it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

schmitty

Nope. Just added an exception for Ombi using port 3579... still no luck.

schmitty

Just tried it. Still not working.

SuperPotatoMen
Hey guys! 

There is a new stable release.

Just a minor bugfix release really!

I would also like to let people know about our forum now! check it out! https://forums.ombi.io

Changes

- Reworked the Sonarr integration (before it was a bit hit and miss), here are a few of the fixed items from this change:

- If a season is requested we will tell Sonarr to look for a season pack rather than searching each individual episode

- I've also fixed all the issues where seasons/episodes wasn't being monitored correctly and searched for.

- Fixed a load of bugs around the newsletter, especially related to how we find episodes to put into the newsletter.

Edited by SuperPotatoMen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
PrincessClevage

Hey guys!

There is a new stable release.

Just a minor bugfix release really!

Download link: https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/releases

I would also like to let people know about our forum now! check it out! https://forums.ombi.io

Changes

- Reworked the Sonarr integration (before it was a bit hit and miss), here are a few of the fixed items from this change:

- If a season is requested we will tell Sonarr to look for a season pack rather than searching each individual episode

- I've also fixed all the issues where seasons/episodes wasn't being monitored correctly and searched for.

- Fixed a load of bugs around the newsletter, especially related to how we find episodes to put into the newsletter.

Will this be released as a plugin for Emby available from the plugin catalogue? Edited by PrincessClevage

Happy2Play

Will this be released as a plugin for Emby available from the plugin catalogue?

I highly doubt it will ever be.

CBers

Will this be released as a plugin for Emby available from the plugin catalogue?

No, as you add Emby to Ombi not the other way round.

• 1 month later...
lorac

I tried to set this up but not having any luck. The links seem to be broken for the images and ps1 file as well from the how to so it's possible I'm missing a step.

I did run the program as an administrator. Using Windows Server 2016.

post-350-0-38294700-1497110993_thumb.png

post-350-0-12874700-1497111005_thumb.png

SuperPotatoMen

You didn't unblock the zip file before unzipping. 

If you dont do that step, you got a crash when you try to start ombi. There are 3 warnings in my how with do not skip this step. 

Pleas follow the how to a little bit better. There are posted 3 solution to fix this problem. 

lorac

And as a stated there are no images in the howto in the forums. I downloaded the file, right click when to properties and selected unblock and then unzipped it.

SuperPotatoMen

Hmm I see now that the how to is a little bit broken. Give me a sec to fix that

Edited by SuperPotatoMen

SuperPotatoMen

i also would have used the powershell script to try to fix the issue but I get the following error when I go to download it:

Information

The selected attachment does not exist anymore.

https://forums.ombi.io/download/file.php?id=7

TIA for your help. It sounds like a nice addon.

Did you unblocked the files before unzipping?

Edited by SuperPotatoMen

lorac

Yes but that was ineffective. I used 7zip instead which makes things easier. I have it installed now. Haven't quite figured out how it all works but we'll get their.

• 4 weeks later...
Spaceboy

Did you unblocked the files before unzipping?

exactly the same issue. I've had this installed before so I know what needs doing but nothing I can do will get it to run without crashing on start

• Like 1

tidusjar

exactly the same issue. I've had this installed before so I know what needs doing but nothing I can do will get it to run without crashing on start

There should be an error in the console when starting. What isit?

• Like 1