Ombi for Emby

SuperPotatoMen

simonk83

Login will be determined by your Authentication Settings.

Authentication Settings

-Enable User Authentication

-Require users to login with their passwords

God, sorry.  The User Auth had dropped off as is turns out and it didn't even cross my mind to check there.   Fine now ;)

Overseer

So, I just cleaned out my Ombi folder and started from scratch with EAP v.1462.  I am still getting the error when running the Radarr cacher

Failed caching queued items from Radarr	Ombi.Services.Jobs.RadarrCacher	Error	2/24/2017 8:07:33 PM

with the same error in my log as before.  Searching for Alien: Covenant in Ombi does not show it already to my Radarr que.  I am running Radarr nightly builds with the latest at 0.2.0.393.

@@simonk83 What version of Radarr are you running where this works for you?

simonk83

So, I just cleaned out my Ombi folder and started from scratch with EAP v.1462. I am still getting the error when running the Radarr cacher

Failed caching queued items from Radarr	Ombi.Services.Jobs.RadarrCacher	Error	2/24/2017 8:07:33 PM
with the same error in my log as before. Searching for Alien: Covenant in Ombi does not show it already to my Radarr que. I am running Radarr nightly builds with the latest at 0.2.0.393.

@@simonk83 What version of Radarr are you running where this works for you?

I'm on the latest nightly for Radarr. Does it connect ok in the Ombi Radarr settings? Pulls down your qualities etc ok?

Overseer

Yeah, it connected with the API ok in the Ombi Radarr settings page.  Everything pulled down as expected.  Just can't run the Radarr cacher.

simonk83

Yeah, it connected with the API ok in the Ombi Radarr settings page. Everything pulled down as expected. Just can't run the Radarr cacher.

Hmm, might need to wait for the devs I think ;)

Overseer

I will state that starting the latest EAP from scratch and going through the initial set-up was pretty nice and very smooth.  Liked logging in and seeing all my Emby users already on the Users screen.  Really looking forward to the newsletter getting fixed.

Overseer

Hmmm... was playing around with the 'In Theaters' and 'Coming Soon' under 'Suggestions' on the Search page for movies.  I have the Trailers plug-in installed so that we can watch upcoming Trailers and it appears that Ombi picks up those Trailers as AVAILABLE for movie watching in Emby.  For example, Nocturnal Animals is a trailer available to view in via the Trailers plugin.  Ombi shows it as AVAILABLE as a movie.  I actually don't have that movie.

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1188

Like the 'Most Anticipated Shows' under the TV Shows suggestions search page.  Definitely added a few through shows from there.

Edited by Overseer
  • Like 1

shorty1483

Hmmm... was playing around with the 'In Theaters' and 'Coming Soon' under 'Suggestions' on the Search page for movies.  I have the Trailers plug-in installed so that we can watch upcoming Trailers and it appears that Ombi picks up those Trailers as AVAILABLE for movie watching in Emby.  For example, Nocturnal Animals is a trailer available to view in via the Trailers plugin.  Ombi shows it as AVAILABLE as a movie.  I actually don't have that movie.

https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/issues/1188

Like the 'Most Anticipated Shows' under the TV Shows suggestions search page.  Definitely added a few through shows from there.

This is the reason I deinstalled BlurN Plugin.

Edited by shorty1483

Happy2Play

Hmm, I don't see "Available" for Trailers or Blurn plugin items.

v2.1.1462

shorty1483

Hmm, I don't see "Available" for Trailers or Blurn plugin items.

v2.1.1462

Funny, huh? :D I even saw BlurN Releases on the Ember Main page as new movies.

troyscorer

im lost, i installed Ombi Early Access for use with my Emby Server and the first screen i get is this.

Ubuntu 16.04

58b56e1b45f82_20170228_203228.png

I dont use Plex as i use EMBY. 

SuperPotatoMen

im lost, i installed Ombi Early Access for use with my Emby Server and the first screen i get is this.

Ubuntu 16.04

58b56e1b45f82_20170228_203228.png

I dont use Plex as i use EMBY. 

If you get that screen, you didn't download EAP version. Pleas use the download buttons on the github page.

troyscorer

I got this to work, for the record i did install the stable release, started the service, stopped the service, deleted the /opt/ombi directory and recopied the EA files into it before i posted this. But when i came back (finally) today to try again, it was running the EA files and everything worked... That is until i updated to the latest version and the service just stops after the initial startup wizard is completed with no log entries. 

Ive uninstalled, i will try again when you merge emby support into stable. 

Thanks for the help.

Diedrich

Are there still issues open for:

Receiving a request for a movie that is already in the Radarr Wanted list.

Not auto-marking a movie is ready when it was requested and downloaded this morning and now it's night.

Diedrich

Yeah, I was just being lazy and was curious if anyone knew offhand if they were too experiencing those issues.

• Like 1

tidusjar

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the lack of response recently, i've been incredibly busy and i've not been able to spend as much time on Ombi as I would have liked to.

There is still an issue with the newsletter and I am aware of this, It's something that I am struggling with, when we call Emby to get more information about a media item, Ombi is receiving an error from Emby. I did post this on Emby's Github but since then I am unable to recreate this myself... But I can see from the logs that other people are still getting this issue so I need to spend some more time investigating why this has happened.

• Like 5

Diedrich

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the lack of response recently, i've been incredibly busy

Those infants are a bit of a handful, huh? Mine's 2.5 but I remember those days all too well. Edited by dvgmar

MSattler

Is 

Hi Guys,

Sorry about the lack of response recently, i've been incredibly busy and i've not been able to spend as much time on Ombi as I would have liked to.

There is still an issue with the newsletter and I am aware of this, It's something that I am struggling with, when we call Emby to get more information about a media item, Ombi is receiving an error from Emby. I did post this on Emby's Github but since then I am unable to recreate this myself... But I can see from the logs that other people are still getting this issue so I need to spend some more time investigating why this has happened.

Is there a way to change the content of the front page?

So I can change where it says:

Login

Want to watch a movie or tv show but it's not currently on Emby? Login below with your username and password!

Thanks,

Marcus

tidusjar

Is 

Is there a way to change the content of the front page?

So I can change where it says:

Login

Want to watch a movie or tv show but it's not currently on Emby? Login below with your username and password!

Thanks,

Marcus

You would have to manually change the html in the .cshtml file. You can find this in Views/Search/Index.cshtml 

MSattler

You would have to manually change the html in the .cshtml file. You can find this in Views/Search/Index.cshtml 

Hmm I looked there but saw nothing in plain text that resembles that.  You sure it's not actually in a dll?

Thanks!

tidusjar

Hmm I looked there but saw nothing in plain text that resembles that.  You sure it's not actually in a dll?

Thanks!

Oh yeah sorry it's been localized for other languages!

It's this line:

<h4>@string.Format(UI.Search_Paragraph, Model.Emby ? "Emby" : "Plex")</h4>

Replace it with what you want e.g.

<h4>Welcome to my server!</h4>