Android Mobile

Redshirt

anderbytes

Latest update (beta?) removed the spinning Emby logo.

This cancels the issue, but I'm sorry this had to be done :-(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A new release will be rolling out slowly over the next several days. Once you're updated you'll be treated to an on-screen video display that is consistent with what you get in other Emby apps.

5881b95c175f5_IMG_0004.png

Enjoy and make sure to leave your feedback. Thanks !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I download the apk in mobile, i try to install and it say: ''app not installed''. What to do now? I try the latest apk of course.

Edited by Nick_k

Hi, can we get the option. To turn off the Poster Card view on the Trailers tab plz. It looks terrible on my phone.

Edited by jordy

• 4 weeks later...
Guest asrequested

While on the home screen, I accidentally swiped from the left. A completely black slide-out appears, Is there supposed to be something on that, or is it not supposed to slide out at all?

Scratch that. I guess it was a glitch.

Edited by Doofus

• 4 weeks later...

We've pushed changes to our Chromecast receiver to enable HDMI-CEC control. Enjoy !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
billneftleberg

Will there be an update for the new kindle fire HD tablet? Emby for android is not compatible (though I have gotten version 2.0.87 to work on the new kindle version the interface isn't as nice as the current one. But at least the media browser 3 app does work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2.9.32 is rolling out and supports offline browsing and playback. The feature is still very new so please make sure to leave your feedback and we will continue to improve it. Thanks !

• Like 1

anderbytes

Wow that will be a huge improvement. Will test

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

anderbytes

@@Luke, started tests.

- There's no indication of what is the show of downloaded episodes. This can potentially cause lots of confusion. Maybe you can use the Folder name to help.

- Clicking on item causes eternal loading black screen. Took me a while to realize that only "Play" icon will work. Isn't possible to cache the media info?

- Subtitles seemed to be loaded (there were options to choose them inside play), but no text showed up during watch.

- Once during play the loading animation didn't wanted to go away. Just once, don't know what caused it.

If anything else is seen, I'll warn here

@@Luke, started tests.

- There's no indication of what is the show of downloaded episodes. This can potentially cause lots of confusion. Maybe you can use the Folder name to help.

- Clicking on item causes eternal loading black screen. Took me a while to realize that only "Play" icon will work. Isn't possible to cache the media info?

- Subtitles seemed to be loaded (there were options to choose them inside play), but no text showed up during watch.

- Once during play the loading animation didn't wanted to go away. Just once, don't know what caused it.

If anything else is seen, I'll warn here

You should be able to click on downloaded items no problem. i would make sure to follow proper problem reporting guidelines which can be found at how to report a problem. a separate topic will be better. thanks !