This community is here to help you. Here are some guidelines on what information you should supply when reporting issues. Make sure to check out our wiki for more useful information.
Android App Issues
- Please create a topic in the community.
- Describe the problem in your own words, including what you're trying to accomplish, and where you're getting stuck.
- If you saw error messages, please tell us what they were. If the problem is difficult to explain, please include screenshots that demonstrate the issue.
- Please supply the app log. See the section below titled "Android Logs".
- Include the version of the server that you're using. This information can be found on the front page of the server's web dashboard.
- if the app crashed, and you're prompted to submit a crash report, please make sure to do so.
- In most cases, the Emby Server log is also helpful. Please see the section below "Emby Server Logs".
You may need to download and install a file manager to be able to access the files. ES File Explorer is a popular choice.
Emby Server Logs
There are multiple ways to access Emby Server log files.
- Logs can be accessed directly within the server's web interface by navigating to Help -> Logs.
- Additionally, the front page of the Emby Server Dashboard contains the path to your logs folder.
- Please supply the Emby Server log and the transcoding log (if there is one in the same folder)
If you're having difficulty using the web interface, logs can be found at: