Emby Theater

Luke

swhitmore

It was for me! But it might be because I have a gold MB supporter star, sticker in my dashboard.

I feel like I'm in grade one again... The only gold star I ever got... Thanks emby! Lol!

Yeah me too, but someone on reddit was comparing it to Plex and saying that Plex is free and Emby Theatre isn't

Am I the only one having trouble with these new Microsoft store links in Chrome, I have to open these in Edge.

Works for me.

• Like 1

The latest updates add new ways to personalize your TV guide. Just click the view icon right on the guide screen. The settings will apply for your Emby user to all platforms that Emby Theater runs on, as well as android, iOS, and the built-in web app. 

In general you'll soon start to notice more of the in-app settings being carried with you from one app to the next, which I think you guys will like.

• Like 6

Guest asrequested

I'm not seeing anything more than just the 'new' feature, for the guide. Am I premature? And the back arrow still doesn't work when you click on it with a mouse.

There is still a stuck overlay at the bottom of live tv after coming back from movies tab.

Thank you

57d23ca7f0457_Capture60.png

Thanks. Do you know what your keystroke sequence was?

Guest asrequested

I just mouse click into movies waited for the overlay to show up and went back to recordings.

Yes, I just tested that. Click on the movies tab, then the live tv tab, and there it is. Nice catch.

Something else I just discovered and haven't seen any mention of, is the volume slider has no affect. The mute works, but no volume control.

Something else I just discovered and haven't seen any mention of, is the volume slider has no affect. The mute works, but no volume control.

If audio is bitstreaming then you cannot control volume from the app.

In the thread "Time format in Emby Theater" it talks about the time format and I gave it a try and changed it to German and the time format is correct how I want it so what is required to get English (Australian) as display language so that we get the date format dd/mm/yyyy and 24hour clock. There may be an issue with 24 hour clock as some people prefer 12 hour clock I don't.

Thank you

In the recordings tab the three out of four tiles are the same colour it would be better if they had some autogenerated image of a recordings inside that category. If it does this already please ignore as currently my recordings are not allocated correctly so the only category that has something is series.

57d75c556a638_Capture5.png

Just noticed that now that the title of the show has disappeared you only get the episode title. From the tv guide I picked to record Jag but from this screen you wouldn't know it.

I think it is better to have JAG - Killer Instinct than S6, E14 - Killer Instinct that is fine to have below like it is next to repeat but not for the title. The season's and episodes I don't think I ever cared for.

Thank you

57d75fae799d9_Capture588.png

• Like 1

I have an issue with a channel logo that it covers the channel number as you can see. If it can't be fixed I will just cut off the HD from the logo.

Thank you

57d762cc07df0_Capture69.png57d7623279fac_Nine_HD_logo_2015.png

post-1589-0-94497500-1473733190_thumb.png

Guest asrequested

I like the 'Now Playing' section in live tv, but as you can see in the screenshot, there is no way to know what some of them are, without going to the details page. Maybe an overlay is needed, to let us know what the show is?

57d8a44ec7d8c_Snapshot_249.jpg

• Like 1

LASooner

You can now use channel up/down buttons for next/previous track when playing lists of items

I still don't have this, has it been pushed out yet?

daedalus

what is meant by "when playing lists of items" ?

cause on normal playing of episodes with auto play next, channel buttons dont do anything