Movie Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

radeon

Hey all. Just a brief update. So we have the nda issue sorted but I've had to work away alot of recent so everything has been put back on hold until im back. Im due back next week then holping to get to it. One of the plugins has already been updated to work in core, i just need to implement some new licencing stuff then its good to go. Onces thats sorted, the otherd should be fast to follow. :-)

• Like 9

Nyquis

Hey all. Just a brief update. So we have the nda issue sorted but I've had to work away alot of recent so everything has been put back on hold until im back. Im due back next week then holping to get to it. One of the plugins has already been updated to work in core, i just need to implement some new licencing stuff then its good to go. Onces thats sorted, the otherd should be fast to follow. :-)

Thanks for the update man, we appreciate your work.

• 2 weeks later...
radeon

Sorry guys! I know ive been crap. I 100% guarantee these plugins will be back.

Im just having a real shit year personally. I really don't think you coild write it!!

My dad has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's and my mum is being operated on for cancer. Second operation this coming tues so im just running around holding down the fort.

If you can all just bare with me a little longer, they will make a return!

• Like 2

mediacowboy

Im just having a real shit year personally. I really don't think you coild write it!!

My dad has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's and my mum is being operated on for cancer. Second operation this coming tues so im just running around holding down the fort.

Family first. Hope all starts going well for you.

CBers

Damn @@radeon, you've had to put up with a lot recently.

Hope it all works itself out soon.

Stay in touch.

• Like 1

GhostRider

Hi @@radeon, sorry to hear of your sad news, hope your Mum's op goes ok.

I have a lot of backdrop themes to upload and swap for some music theme download, but this can wait. Pleased to hear that things were sorted out with the Emby team so we will see .net core versions of the plug-ins in due course when you have the spare time.

da1stprince

All the best to you and family Radeon, thx for the quick reply

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Allan Cameron

Sorry to hear this, that indeed explains the long delay. Hope everything works out for the best.

• 3 weeks later...
mediacowboy

Well this should hopefully make some people smile! ...

5b1d9e26e9777_20180610_22h52_56.png

[emoji16]

radeon

OK, so I'm almost ready to release the two Video plugins. It's a rewrite of pretty much the lot but the general functionality is the same as before, just supporting the new .NET CORE.

What are people thoughts on a couple of things...

1) Song plugins. They will eventually come if people want them but do you? Is it worth the time? 

2) What are people expecting in terms of the upgrade path, free or paid?  If it went Paid, anyone who has bought since they started to go down around 6 months ago with the change to Core would get the upgrade for free. Anyone else could buy at a reduced rate for the next couple of months via my website, something like 4 quid for the main 4.

Can people give me genuine and honest feedback, I'm not set on anything, just want to know what people think. 

Ta!