TV Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys, i've been a supporter of this plugin for ages now but stopped it for awhile from downloading new tv themes because videos weren't playing correctly for me within MBT; turns out now they kind of are.. decided to set this up again - but i'm running into an error.

Everything is setup spot on, the plugin is updated, nothing listed in the filters, i'm registered, there are no 'backdrops' folders in my individual tv shows folders; but still nothing.  i've tried deleting the plugin, deleting the xml config file, wiping the cache, reinstalling - and still same error.  check out the snippet of code below:  i'm receiving this for every attempt at each tv show.

any ideas?

Cheers

2014-12-01 18:52:34.6737 Error - App: TV Theme VideosError downloading tv theme video for The Walking Dead
	Could not load type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.Resolvers.EntityResolutionHelper' from assembly 'MediaBrowser.Controller, Version=3.0.5445.6, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
	System.TypeLoadException
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.ThemeVideos.Search.LocalThemeVideoDownloader.<DownloadThemeVideoForItem>d__1.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.Start[TStateMachine](TStateMachine& stateMachine)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.ThemeVideos.Search.LocalThemeVideoDownloader.DownloadThemeVideoForItem(BaseItem item, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String html, String uploadedhtml)
	   at MediaBrowser.Plugins.ThemeVideos.ScheduledTasks.LocalThemeVideoDownloadTask.<Execute>d__8.MoveNext()

radeon

Thanks ebr

Sorry all, I've been away for the last week or so and just got back today. The plugins are all fixed and released. 1.1.1.1 is the version you need for the latest mbs release.

• 3 weeks later...
Good evening!

I can not put any television series on my media browser, only movies and music. I bought this plugin to see if it worked and still did not work.

Folders and episodes are named correctly, but when I try to add, does not carry any files.

I need some more plugin?

I await help ...

Edited by Agnaldo

• 5 weeks later...
Vidman

I have purchased this plugin and have 73 TV series and have run the plugin a number of times but the only themes it has added are for "Archer" , "Arrested Development" , and Brooklyn nine-nine , I am fairly certain I have other shows that have theme vids available (for instance south park which was mentioned a few posts back) ... How do I download them?

Edited by Vidman

radeon

if you have bought it and its licenced fine then they should just download automatically when the scheduled task runs.

Can you send me some debug logs in a pm or something? Also, just make sure you have rebooted the server after you bought it to make sure the licence takes.

Cheers,

Vidman

if you have bought it and its licenced fine then they should just download automatically when the scheduled task runs.

Can you send me some debug logs in a pm or something? Also, just make sure you have rebooted the server after you bought it to make sure the licence takes.

Cheers,

I sorted the problem... It was a folder permissions issue. Cheers

• 3 months later...
GoodGuy98

My system is running Emby Server Version 3.0.5597.1 on a Win7 64-bit system. I logged into Emby Server and went to the Plugins. Next I selected the Catalog.

Most of the Plugins overlay the installed version of the Plugin on the graphic if one it is installed, but it is missing it occasionally. I am attaching three jpg screen captures

to help display the problem. The file Plugins-Catalog-Content-Providers.jpg was captured using ScreenshotCaptor and I selected just the region showing the program

without requiring magnification. The other two files capture the web page to show the entire contents so it is shown in context. I used Internet Explorer 11 to view the

images zoomed to 400%. I went to the View menu / Zoom and set 400%. It allows the viewer to scroll the image until the Content Providers area is displayed. In my

case all four of the Theme Plugins are installed, but only TV Theme Songs shows the installed version "1.1.1.1 installed" in the lower left of the displayed graphic.

Originally I posted this in Media Server Support and the Admin said I should report the problem here. He said to pass this along:

"You'll need to report to those plugin developers. They need to enter the assembly Guid in the package form. (they'll know what that means)."

post-6907-0-97284700-1430617997_thumb.jpg

post-6907-0-08037700-1430618013_thumb.jpg

post-6907-0-96987200-1430618023_thumb.jpg

radeon

My system is running Emby Server Version 3.0.5597.1 on a Win7 64-bit system. I logged into Emby Server and went to the Plugins. Next I selected the Catalog.

Most of the Plugins overlay the installed version of the Plugin on the graphic if one it is installed, but it is missing it occasionally. I am attaching three jpg screen captures

to help display the problem. The file Plugins-Catalog-Content-Providers.jpg was captured using ScreenshotCaptor and I selected just the region showing the program

without requiring magnification. The other two files capture the web page to show the entire contents so it is shown in context. I used Internet Explorer 11 to view the

images zoomed to 400%. I went to the View menu / Zoom and set 400%. It allows the viewer to scroll the image until the Content Providers area is displayed. In my

case all four of the Theme Plugins are installed, but only TV Theme Songs shows the installed version "1.1.1.1 installed" in the lower left of the displayed graphic.

Originally I posted this in Media Server Support and the Admin said I should report the problem here. He said to pass this along:

"You'll need to report to those plugin developers. They need to enter the assembly Guid in the package form. (they'll know what that means)."

Hmm, I do know what they mean re the guid, but it is set and the version numbers are displaying fine in my server. I am running on dev though, so perhaps there was is an issue with the server version you're running.

5545e90e23738_20150503_10h22_50.png

• 2 months later...
wolpoffm

Hello,

I just bought the bundle of tv and movie theme videos and songs.  I installed them all and then manually ran them from the Emby website under scheduled tasks.  The TV videos and songs downloaded and display as expected, however, the movie side did not work.  I utilize the standard MB/Emby file structure of Movies\Iron Man (20xx)\Iron Man.mkv etc...  Is there something I am missing in the setup or something I should check in my configuration?

Running windows 8.1 pro.

Typically viewing Emby in either the 8.1 app (which is where I have seen the TV vids work) or in the WMC emby client with the Chocolate theme.

Thanks for the help!

radeon

Hello,

I just bought the bundle of tv and movie theme videos and songs.  I installed them all and then manually ran them from the Emby website under scheduled tasks.  The TV videos and songs downloaded and display as expected, however, the movie side did not work.  I utilize the standard MB/Emby file structure of Movies\Iron Man (20xx)\Iron Man.mkv etc...  Is there something I am missing in the setup or something I should check in my configuration?

Running windows 8.1 pro.

Typically viewing Emby in either the 8.1 app (which is where I have seen the TV vids work) or in the WMC emby client with the Chocolate theme.

Thanks for the help!

Hey @@wolpoffm, can you post a fresh server log for me please? (Restart Emby Server, wait for it to initialise and for all initial scans to complete, then run scheduled task of the movie theme video plugin, wait to complete, then give me that log)

Cheers,

radeon

Here is the log file attached,  Thanks for taking a look!

hmm, interesting, that log shows the plugin was unable to download one of the index files. 

Can you do two things for me please? 

1) re do the whole logging process as you did before and give me a new log,

2) make sure you can access this page: http://www.ballingtons.com/s/tmdb3/ from your browser. You should just get a bit of xml saying " <result>False</result>"

Cheers, 

wolpoffm

Ok, I was able to reach the web site with the xml string without issue.  Here is the current log.  Thanks for checking it out!

emby log 2.txt

Edited by wolpoffm

radeon

Ok, I was able to reach the web site with the xml string without issue.  Here is the current log.  Thanks for checking it out!

OK,

Can you try the latest version of the movie theme videos plugin 1.1.1.5. I've just uploaded it. I think there was an issue with that last build which is hopefully fixed in this.

Let me know, and i'll make the same change to the other plugins too. Cheers,

Edited by radeon

wolpoffm

OK,

Can you try the latest version of the movie theme videos plugin 1.1.1.5. I've just uploaded it. I think there was an issue with that last build which is hopefully fixed in this.

Let me know, and i'll make the same change to the other plugins too. Cheers,

Ok, it sure looks like it is downloading the theme videos now.  It will likely take a while but at least there is a progress bar now!  Thanks for the update!

DGMayor

TV Theme Videos is telling me to upgrade to 1.1.13.  I've done it at least 7 times now and after each reboot it still tells me I'm on .12 and to update to .13.

radeon

TV Theme Videos is telling me to upgrade to 1.1.13.  I've done it at least 7 times now and after each reboot it still tells me I'm on .12 and to update to .13.

Spamming much? ;-) Should be fixed now

• Like 1

fredg89

Is there a way to set the directly for the videos and music to be on the cache drive? Right now it appears that the files are put into the same folder as the media and I would really love for these to run off my cache drive since that is an ssd. Also, it doesn't seem that it downloads the videos and music for my movies. Is this because all of my movies are in one folder and not broken up into separate folders?

Vidman

There is a separate plugin for movies... And ideally your movies should each be in a separate folder. .. Not sure it is a requirement tho

Edited by Vidman

• 1 year later...
radeon

Hey all! So good news and bad news! 

I've just pushed an update for all 4 plugins to bring it all in line with some changes in the new server version coming out soon. These were breaking changes for them so I wanted to make sure they get in before messing with the existing stuff. 

I have a few issues I want/need to work out and I'm also thinking of moving hosts for the media as looking at some of my server logs, it would appear that the current host is spending more time offline than on! 

Some of you may also be interested to know the YTrailers plugin has been updated too. You'll just need to manually download the latest dll from my site and overwrite the old one:

http://www.ballingtons.com/products

For those of you that don't know, YTtrailers is an unofficial plugin which Downloads Trailers from YouTube for your movies and stores them locally with your collection

Once the new server version has been rolled out (of if you're on beta/dev), you will get the new version. 

Cheers! Radeon

• Like 2

Out of interest Radeon, when does the Ytrailers run? Is it linked to one of your other plugins scheduled task or is it linked to something else?

CBers

Out of interest Radeon, when does the Ytrailers run? Is it linked to one of your other plugins scheduled task or is it linked to something else?

You should see a Scheduled Task in the Dashboard which you can amend as required.