TV Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

OK! New versions (1.6.1.0) of all 5 plugins have just been released for Emby Server Beta 3.6.0.43 and onward.

Grab the Theme Video and Song update from the official catalog.

If you're a YTrailers user, you'll need to download and install manually from www.ballingtons.com/products

These latest versions should catch any exceptions thrown a bit better so if your emby server is updated to a new version with some breaking changes, it should just log them and not take out the server. :D

OK! New versions (1.6.1.0) of all 5 plugins have just been released for Emby Server Beta 3.6.0.43 and onward.

Grab the Theme Video and Song update from the official catalog.

If you're a YTrailers user, you'll need to download and install manually from www.ballingtons.com/products

These latest versions should catch any exceptions thrown a bit better so if your emby server is updated to a new version with some breaking changes, it should just log them and not take out the server. :D

Why am I no longer seeing your plugins in the Emby Plugin Catalog?

Maybe it is posted elsewhere but is there a list of supported devices?

I use ShielTV, Roku and Tizen.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

For whatever reason they were not showing on my Phone yesterday but on my laptop they show in the catalog.

So they work on AndroidTV, Tizen and Roku?

Edited by Sammy

Theme videos are not supported in Android TV or Roku yet.

Thank you!

What about Theme Songs and any of these Plugins on Tizen?

On Fire TV, the TV Theme Songs plugin does not always stop when you navigate away from the details screen.

Very annoying as I must force close Emby to stop it from playing (when I return to the Fire TV home screen, and launch another app, the theme song still plays).

Are TV Theme Songs not supported on the Fire devices?

Try them and report your experience.

I used to use them when I was using ET and then things changed and my previous purchase is no longer recognized and before I buy it again I'd like to see what I'm getting. 

Edited by Sammy

Theme songs are supported in Android TV, not Roku yet.

Both should be supported in our Samsung app I believe.

Theme Songs will probably be good enough for now. During the next week, when I have "free time", I will install them again and see what they're like now.

InnKeepNY

Synology .netcore beta DS218+

Just wanted to let everyone know no issues yet. I will not post again unless I have an issue but I thought someone might be interested that so far so good

• 2 weeks later...

any timeframe android tv support ? i bought the plugin now i realise this aint working on my tv :(

Sorry, no cannot give you a time frame.  It has not started in development yet.

• 3 weeks later...
radeon

November Sale!

Buy the Emby multipack licence for £8 (usually £10) and get the YTrailers plugin (usually £5) for FREE

Just head here: https://ballingtons.com/products/ and buy the "EMBY THEME MEDIA FULL PRICE" package for £8 and the YTrailers licence will be added to your purchase for free. 

(Please note the YTrailers plugin will be manually added and a licence sent separately once applied)

• Like 1

I installed the YTrailers Plugin dll into appdata/roaming/media browser server as emby server wasn't there. The plugin doesn't show in my server dashboard.

Send the authorization email when you can please.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy

@@radeon

I'm still not seeing YTrailers in Emby even though I placed it in the proper location. I got an email from you with the access code but don't have anywhere to input the code.

Is this due to current server incompatibility?

Thanks!

InnKeepNY

I did a clean install of the .net core beta for sinology because I swapped out hard drives and the plug ins  have disappeared (movie and tv)  just letting you know - I'm using beta software so no complaints :)

UPDATE: I'm a schmuck - didn't realize I had to click on the arrow to scroll right - found all 4. Sorry about that.

Edited by InnKeepNY

• 5 months later...
radeon

Hey! So sorry i left the building for a while! Been all of a bit of a nightmare! The update for those who might be interested...

My dad had an absolutely massive heart attack and basically died on the table. Had to have a doctor perform cpr on him whilst riding the trolly to a defib. The defib failed the first time then luckily worked the second but things were that bad that he had to be ventilated and induced into a coma (from what I understand, was drowning from the fluids on his lungs which forced them to intubate).  He had a stent installed and was put in ICU for 3 days after which they woke him and took him off ventilation. At the time they thought he may have brain damage which had us even more concerned! He developed Pneumonia but gladly got through the other side and  has 5 broken ribs from the CPR. 

To make matters worse, during a scan to work out what the damage was (the ribs) from the cpr, they found a abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) at an ultra urgent scale which needs to be operated on asap, but can;t be until he recovers more from the hart attack and ribs!?!

After all of this, his Parkinsons took a bit of a turn for the worse but he gladly seems to been getting back on top of things and beating it back into place so hopefully once they sort this AAA he should be able to move on with life, or at least something like that! 

Anyway!... New releases will be coming out soon which should fix a few issues that have come up. Please let me know if you're ones of those having problems after the release and work with me a little as i'm spinning a few plates at the min

I'll also be dropping to price of the bundle for a couple of weeks on www.ballingtons.com/products

Thanks for sticking with me! 

• Like 1

Sammy

No problem man!

Looking forward to the updated when you can do them.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
twistedvincent

OK.... so I'm a moron and didn't really think this thru. The plugins sounded great and I jumped in and bought them all. Problem is I have NO idea what to do next or where to start. 

Can somebody give me a starting point?

SMH...

Edited by twistedvincent

RoseySoft

I have also purchase the bundle pack several months ago. Until this day have not got it to do any thing no filters are listed in the settings. And how do I manually add. Getting frustrated with this. I use PC Theatre Browser and Samsung and FIre Stick.