TV Theme Videos Plugin Questions and Support Thread

radeon

CBers

That was what I was expecting but I just have these (see attachment.)

Is it one of those?

No, there should be a separate one. Did you download the latest version from @@radeon's website?

I downloaded the version from a couple of days ago and just copied the dll into the plugin folder.

The plugin appears in the plugins I have installed.

IS the install just a DLL copy?

Ah I see, I'm still 3.0.8300.0 so I will go back to the other DLL. [EDIT] yep that works, have thr task now.

Once 3.0.9000.0 comes out the ytrailers dll will auto update?

Edited by Crestj

radeon

Ah I see, I'm still 3.0.8300.0 so I will go back to the other DLL. [EDIT] yep that works, have thr task now.

Once 3.0.9000.0 comes out the ytrailers dll will auto update?

As the plugin isn't allowed in the official catalog it won't auto upgrade so you'll have to do it manually. I do intend on writing auto upgrades into the plugins using my own methods but its a little on the low priority list at the min. I really wana get round to changing hosts and enhancing the functionality of the theme media plugins first. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
kingy444

@@radeon

I downloaded the updated plugins and can see the 'successfully registered for this feature' in the catalog but my log is still showing

2018-06-13 19:35:53.308 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 27/06/2018 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True

Any ideas? I've restarted already

5b20e68eb1989_Capture.jpg

Edited by kingy444

radeon

@@radeon

I downloaded the updated plugins and can see the 'successfully registered for this feature' in the catalog but my log is still showing

2018-06-13 19:35:53.308 Info App: TV Theme Videos Registration Status - Registered: False In trial: True Expiration Date: 27/06/2018 12:00:00 AM Is Valid: True

Any ideas? I've restarted already

5b20e68eb1989_Capture.jpg

did you use the same email address for the plugin that you did for your emby premier?

kingy444

did you use the same email address for the plugin that you did for your emby premier?

sure did :)

Devdroid

Will this work with the Android TV client in the future? 

(Just bought it anyway, to show some support :) )

Edited by Devdroid

radeon

Will this work with the Android TV client in the future? 

(Just bought it anyway, to show some support :) )

I'd love to give an answer to that but it's down to the developer of that client, not these plugins. I think @@ebr develops the android TV so maybe he can answer?

• Like 1

Devdroid

I'd love to give an answer to that but it's down to the developer of that client, not these plugins. I think @@ebr develops the android TV so maybe he can answer?

Hey @@ebr - would it be possible to add support for @@radeon excellent plugin to the Android TV client?

I really, really enjoy this feature :)

Edited by Devdroid
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
maegibbons

Hi @@radeon

I can see the Movie theme songs plugin is back in the catalogue but I cannot see TV Theme songs.

is this still to be done?

Krs

Mark

Edited by maegibbons

radeon

Hi @@radeon

I can see the Movie theme songs plugin is back in the catalogue but I cannot see TV Theme songs.

is this still to be done?

Krs

Mark

TV Theme songs isn't released yet. will be soon. I've just been waiting for the emby server releases to settle down before rewriting for .NET Core

Sammy

BTW, is it maybe because I've not ante'd up again? I want to make sure they work on my clients before doing that.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

radeon

BTW, is it maybe because I've not ante'd up again? I want to make sure they work on my clients before doing that.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ya what?

Sammy

Ya what?

I know that we need to pay again because you have had additional development efforts on these plugins. I do not have a problem with that so long as the plugins work on my clients. Thus far I've confirmed with @@Happy2Play that they don't on Roku, which is a majority of my clients.

radeon

I know that we need to pay again because you have had additional development efforts on these plugins. I do not have a problem with that so long as the plugins work on my clients. Thus far I've confirmed with @@Happy2Play that they don't on Roku, which is a majority of my clients.

I think you have switched thread half way through your posts?! Thats what's confused me?! Also, you put "is it maybe because I've not ante'd up again?", i don't really understand what that means? 

maegibbons

He means he hasnt paid you again for new version.

@@Sammy

@radeons work "just" downloads the songs in to your media storage in to the appropriate folders.  It is NOT responsible for playing theme tunes on the various clients.  It certainly works on FATV, android mobile and web browser.

You would have to ask @@ebr his plans on getting it in to the roku app.

Krs

Mark

Edited by maegibbons
  • Like 1

radeon

TV Theme Songs 1.5.1.2 has just been released!! 

Grab it from the Emby Plugin Catalog. Those who have repurchased the bulk licence from http://ballingtons.com/products automatically get access.

Edited by radeon
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Both theme songs plugins doesn't appear in my plugin list.

I get the following error 

2018-09-23 09:35:36.403 Info App: Not loading moviethemesongs.dll 1.6.0.0 because the minimum supported version is 1.6.1. Please update to the newer version
2018-09-23 09:35:36.410 Info App: Not loading themesongs.dll 1.6.0.1 because the minimum supported version is 1.6.1. Please update to the newer version

I'm using emby server version 3.6.0.46 beta.

Edited by valkhyr

Both theme songs plugins doesn't appear in my plugin list.

I get the following error

2018-09-23 09:35:36.403 Info App: Not loading moviethemesongs.dll 1.6.0.0 because the minimum supported version is 1.6.1. Please update to the newer version

2018-09-23 09:35:36.410 Info App: Not loading themesongs.dll 1.6.0.1 because the minimum supported version is 1.6.1. Please update to the newer version

I'm using emby server version 3.6.0.46 beta.

New versions arent out for beta yet. The latest server breaks my plugins so been holding out until its changes are stable before repeasing new versions.

Unless you have a reason to be on beta, id recommend stable releases of emby server as you won't have things like this happen.

New versions arent out for beta yet. The latest server breaks my plugins so been holding out until its changes are stable before repeasing new versions.

Unless you have a reason to be on beta, id recommend stable releases of emby server as you won't have things like this happen.

Thanks for the information, I have tried the plugins on my stable Emby server and the plugins are working.

I like to test the latest beta and see the development of the Emby environment.