Regarding the forum upgrade

Abobader

arrbee99

Am really liking the dark theme, but It would be nice if possible if read items could be a bit more prominent -

86913035_EmbyForumdarkthemereaditems.thumb.JPG.7da85080422e1cec30acdacbca81047d.JPG

Maybe the title could be moved a little bit to the right and the 'xxxx replied to' also moved a bit right to line up with the title above it, so its easier to see the blue circle/star.

50 minutes ago, pwhodges said:

has the first page made up entirely of pinned posts

How about now?

miniliQuid
1 hour ago, Abobader said:

It a build in with the Fluid view option.

57 minutes ago, pwhodges said:

For those who haven't found the "fluid" option, here's a picture.  When it's selected, you see all the unread posts in the forums selected on the right, all mixed up in time order from the most recent.  The selection of forums I've made, by happy coincidence, has the first page made up entirely of pinned posts, so I've made a bookmark for the second page:

Paul

Thanks for the quick help both of you, that's what I needed :D

Happy2Play

Looks like there needs to be some spacing added between Title and Prefix.

Untitled.jpg.0d4fa534cb974efdec36bcc4000d7f8d.jpg

6 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Looks like there needs to be some spacing added between Title and Prefix.

Untitled.jpg.0d4fa534cb974efdec36bcc4000d7f8d.jpg

Where is that I should look at? Activity?

Yes, Activity indeed.

Edited by Abobader

pwhodges
13 minutes ago, Abobader said:

How about now?

Aw!  Now I've got to change my bookmark!

It's better this way, though.

Paul

crusher11

One thing that bothers me with the new design is I can't tab to the post area from the thread title when starting a thread. I type in the title, hit 'tab', and it skips to the 'choose files...' link for selecting attachments instead of to the area to type my post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crusher11 said:

One thing that bothers me with the new design is I can't tab to the post area from the thread title when starting a thread. I type in the title, hit 'tab', and it skips to the 'choose files...' link for selecting attachments instead of to the area to type my post.

Can you post image about the first step.

crusher11

You want an image of the "create a new thread" page? Because that's all I'm talking about.

Happy2Play
25 minutes ago, Abobader said:

Can you post image about the first step.

There does not appear to be a way to tab from Title to text area.  Only tested in Edge Version 83.0.478.56

TEST.thumb.jpg.1e873050eae9d1e068ac56d3d7f83869.jpg

• Like 1

abo-test

ah, I see what you mean now, I do not know if that from the Editor or the forum ... I report back on this.

Thanks both.

crusher11

Yes, pressing the tab key while in the "Title" field goes to the Tags and then Attachments, bypassing the post area.

If you hit tab enough times don't you eventually end up in the main field?

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, ebr said:

If you hit tab enough times don't you eventually end up in the main field?

Don't know all the variables, but yes I had to hit tab 35 times to get to that field.

Yes, like 23 here, I looking to fix this.

It work fine on the test forum, well that another build, so it must be a bug, we will see.

Sorry to say, this we can not do any thing about for this build, when we upgrade this will be fix.

Painkiller8818
1 hour ago, Abobader said:

Sorry to say, this we can not do any thing about for this build, when we upgrade this will be fix.

maybe you can find a way to change the tabindex manually (don't know if this board software is open source)

sooty234

How do you insert pictures in a post? Any pictures I use just attach to the end of the post. What am I missing?

1 minute ago, sooty234 said:

How do you insert pictures in a post? Any pictures I use just attach to the end of the post. What am I missing?

Simply drag and drop image, that all.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, EZEd said:

I created duplicate "Custom Streams" under My Activity Stream how do I get rid of the dupes?

image.png

• Thanks 1