Regarding the forum upgrade

Abobader

1 hour ago, sooty234 said:

Are we not able to manage our attachments from 'My Attachments'? I want to clean out some of my logs, but the only way I can see how, is to edit the post it's attached to. Would be nice to be able to do it in one place.

1 hour ago, PenkethBoy said:

i dont either

You do now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PenkethBoy said:

Abo

is there an option to save a draft PM - have a few i want to send to a few people and as they will be longish with attachments etc - would be good to be able to save a draft so i can comeback to it later to finish

No option for that, but maybe I could add for that as "note" to save text you need to post it later, that the only option I see for this.

Better to user some add-on for the browser you use to save text and a like for later usage.

PenkethBoy
6 hours ago, Abobader said:

No option for that, but maybe I could add for that as "note" to save text you need to post it later, that the only option I see for this.

Better to user some add-on for the browser you use to save text and a like for later usage.

Ok - i will save to a text file then copy and paste it in

Thanks

PenkethBoy
7 hours ago, Abobader said:

You do now.

i can select them now but dont get a delete option / pop up like H2P - cant see any option to delete the selected items?

Am i missing it as not had enough coffee yet?

19 hours ago, ebr said:

Abo - does this version  have any option or add-on for indicating the "Original Poster" on subsequent posts in a thread?

Done. Let me know if you want another background color for the icon, or you want to highlight added to the post as well.

2 hours ago, PenkethBoy said:

i can select them now but dont get a delete option / pop up like H2P - cant see any option to delete the selected items?

Am i missing it as not had enough coffee yet?

I test it and working with abo-test.

CBers

@Abobader In the Mobile theme, which I use 99.9% of the time, is there a way of moving the SIGN OUT option to the bottom of the list, as my fat fingers often click on that instead of the MARK SITE READ option?

image.thumb.png.5564aa48909c22ea4aa48c457a705885.png

Thanks.

On 10/19/2020 at 12:35 PM, CBers said:

In the Mobile theme, which I use 99.9% of the time, is there a way of moving the SIGN OUT option to the bottom of the list, as my fat fingers often click on that instead of the MARK SITE READ option?

That not easy, I will see if I can do this, no promise about this, but I will update how it turn out after testing.

• Like 1

CBers
Just now, Abobader said:

That not easy, I will see if I can do this, no promise about this, but I will update how it turn out after testing.

Thanks Abo. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good day,

I will lock this thread now, since we will do another upgrade (please see the blog/announcement) about this.

I will start new thread when we done the upgrade.

Thanks.

My best

• Like 1