I have a problem with external ass subs.
Tried few clients (server restart before, tested in that order - might be useful info while reading logs), and that's what I've got:
- Emby Theater: ASS ok, Direct Playing
- Chrome - ASS ok, Direct Streaming, F11 fullscreen OK
- Emby for Kodi- ASS shows, but no formating/color
- Kodi directly from NAS share - ASS OK - just to check, that Pi/Kodi itself can handle it
- App: Not playing movie at all - movie not starting, som other plays ok, and once after trying others tested file started but only with English subs, and after closing it - again not starting ...
- Chrome: ASS OK, Direct Streaming, Fullscreen OK
- VLC directly from NAS share without Emby - ASS OK
- App - transcoding 3.2 Mbps, no subs, even embedded English are not working
- Chrome - Direct Streaming, ASS works, but not on fullscreen (I know, that subs in browser is some kind of hack - Luke explained me already in different thread)
- Safari - same as Chrome
- Ipad VLC directly from NAS - Video plays, I see english subs, but external ass are not available (no on list)
Edited by barat, 08 July 2017 - 08:38 AM.