Show Intro Skip Option

Cheesegeezer
Just now, crusher11 said:

But show removal is just multiple season removals... 

Discussion closed fella.

crusher11

Are you two under the impression that "show" means "episode"? That's the only way this discussion makes any sense.

Something I've noticed in the ignore series part, it only displays the last series added to the list. If you want to remove a series you have added, you need to remove the lot.

1 minute ago, TBMike said:

Something I've noticed in the ignore series part, it only displays the last series added to the list. If you want to remove a series you have added, you need to remove the lot.

Okay, I'll fix that.

Thank you.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone else has tried this plugin on the show Extras? Because it doesn't actually have an intro it doesn't pick anything up, but it does pick up the intro to the show in the series on a few episodes. That will only make sense to those that have seen it, but the plugin is doing exactly what it should. That's one series to add to the ignore list. Good job guys.

• Thanks 1
Cheesegeezer
5 minutes ago, TBMike said:

I don't know if anyone else has tried this plugin on the show Extras? Because it doesn't actually have an intro it doesn't pick anything up, but it does pick up the intro to the show in the series on a few episodes. That will only make sense to those that have seen it, but the plugin is doing exactly what it should. That's one series to add to the ignore list. Good job guys.

a BIG  W   for team IntroSkip lol

• Like 2
CBers
14 hours ago, chef said:

Right, if a user removes a whole season from emby, we have to also remove the whole season from ours. 

If a user deletes an episode/season/show at the OS level, there's no way your database will get updated, unless you are constantly polling the library.db file.

Or is there?