Throgsoft Themes for WMC

throgmorton

throgmorton

Been a bit slow since I got back as I've been binge watching a ton of shows that I have missed, but I just uploaded a few updates.  Now all but Supremacy and Ascendancy should have RAL support for the weather forecast plugin (Kismet will never support as it doesn't use a RAL).  Supremacy and Ascendancy will be updated in the coming days to support the feature as well.

Let me know if there is any issues with the upcoming forecast in the RAL.

• Like 1

aspdend

Been a bit slow since I got back as I've been binge watching a ton of shows that I have missed, but I just uploaded a few updates.  Now all but Supremacy and Ascendancy should have RAL support for the weather forecast plugin (Kismet will never support as it doesn't use a RAL).  Supremacy and Ascendancy will be updated in the coming days to support the feature as well.

Let me know if there is any issues with the upcoming forecast in the RAL.

Excellent, shall have to check this out and find out if it works the way you want it to!

throgmorton

Ok Supremacy and Ascendancy are now updated to support the Upcoming Forecast in the RAL.

• Like 1

aspdend

Ok Supremacy and Ascendancy are now updated to support the Upcoming Forecast in the RAL.

Been checking this out and this works brilliantly! Well done - great addition to the theme set

Xzener

I am willing to help test Emby Theater themes too Throgmoron. Lemme know if I can help out.

• Like 2

throgmorton

I am willing to help test Emby Theater themes too Throgmoron. Lemme know if I can help out.

As I mentioned just wrapping up the support on WMC, just need to add Chapter support to each theme and I think I will be done with the updates baring a few performance tweaks I may want to make.  So starting this month (probably mid) I will be looking into Emby Theatre.  It may take a few months to understand how to code in the new environment and get a working beta up to test (I expect fall time frame).  I will start an Emby Theatre thread once its ready, but will most likely be just one theme until I flush out all the issues. .

• Like 2

throgmorton

is there/will there be a place on the EMBY site/forums where we can browse the themes and their various views?  I know we can simply download them and try them out, but I like to avoid uninstalling stuff which I don't need/want.

I spent a little time today updating the screen shots in the plugin catalog to show the user the available screens in each theme, but I think that is the limit I can do without them actually downloading and testing it out in trial mode.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
throgmorton

Been a bit busy lately but had some free time yesterday so I just tested out adding chapter support and have got it up and running in the Imperium Theme (not uploaded yet).  But it seems to be working as expected so I will be pushing it to the rest of the themes this week.   This I believe is the last major feature request that was missing from my themes prior to moving on to Emby Theatre... Correct me if I'm wrong.  I'm still tweaking the look but this is how it currently will show under the Imperium Theme.

578ce2f293680_chaptersupport.jpg

Edited by throgmorton
  • Like 3

throgmorton

I have uploaded new versions (4.0.0.5) of Centrality, Harmony, Imperium, Regency, and Vanilla Themes which should now support chapters.  Please let me know if there are any issues.   The other themes I just having trouble deciding how/where to integrate them into there interface, suggestions are welcome.

• Like 2

throgmorton

So the last of the themes have been uploaded and should now support Chapters (Theme versions 4.0.0.6). This I believe concludes the last of missing features for my themes, so let me know if there are any other issues (performance, bugs, etc...).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
throgmorton

Hi Throgmorton, I was wondering if you have had any time to work on the Emby Theater themes yet ?

Unfortunately not yet as work has been crazy busy, things should slow down in late fall early winter so hopefully I will have time them to put a beta together.

Hello,

I'm french (google translate)

I installed the theme "Imperium" and impossible to translate in french.

I created a new file "imperium-strings-fr"

change several times the version number at the end,

change the file encoding

I also try to translate the original file "imperium-strings-en"

but nothing works

the file is automatically replaced with the English words to launch Emby.

If someone an idea

thank you

throgmorton

Hello,

I'm french (google translate)

I installed the theme "Imperium" and impossible to translate in french.

I created a new file "imperium-strings-fr"

change several times the version number at the end,

change the file encoding

I also try to translate the original file "imperium-strings-en"

but nothing works

the file is automatically replaced with the English words to launch Emby.

If someone an idea

thank you

It's been a while since I looked at how the translation works. It's possible there are differences between MB2 and Emby handle things which is why it is not working. I'll take a look this weekend and get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not started to translate it.

I just tested one word: PLAY : LECTURE

Now, what does it do to the file is not overwritten with each launching Emby?

And the translation was working fine with MB2

Edited by Romain

throgmorton

What version number have you placed in the Version XML tag?

For Imperium Theme it should be 1.0008

<WatchedIndicatorColor>WATCHED INDICATOR</WatchedIndicatorColor>
  <ImperiumHDIndicator>HD INDICATOR</ImperiumHDIndicator>
  <ImperiumRemoteIndicator>REMOTE INDICATOR</ImperiumRemoteIndicator>
  <FileName>
  </FileName>
  <Version>1.0008</Version>
</Settings>

throgmorton

it works with "1.0008"
thank you

but just for my information, how to know what version number should I put it ?

That is a little more difficult as I don't know of any way the user can physically see the strings version number like they can for the DLL version number.  Normally I will only bump the string version when I add new strings for the user to modify.  Maybe @@ebr can chime in to see if there is a way the user can pull that information.