Throgsoft Themes for WMC

throgmorton

Why don't you just go to the rotten tomatoes website and follow their display guidelines. They've already gone through the work of making these decisions.

RT is a side discussion.  What is really being discussed here is end time display.  I don't think they've figured that one out ;).

throgmorton

RT is a side discussion. What is really being discussed here is end time display. I don't think they've figured that one out ;).

Exactly... I did end up dropping the brackets but it was for space not aesthetics (every pixel counts!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throgmorton

Regency Theme has been updated to support End Time let me know if you see any issues.

StevenDTX

So, @@throgmorton coming back to life and making these updates is why I now get this message?  I purchased Vanilla years ago and it has been working just fine until yesterday.  I now need to re-purchase it?

rcbFT5Y.png

throgmorton

So, @@throgmorton coming back to life and making these updates is why I now get this message? I purchased Vanilla years ago and it has been working just fine until yesterday. I now need to re-purchase it?

Did you update the theme or something? Nothing I have done should have changed your MB 2.6 theme. It uses a different license altogether and all the updates I have done are around the Emby version and not MB 2.6.

Edited by throgmorton

StevenDTX

Did you update the theme or something? Nothing I have done should have changed your MB 2.6 theme. It uses a different license altogether and all the updates I have done are around the Emby version and not MB 2.6.

I'm running Emby within WMC.  I just checked and the vanilla.dll has todays date, so it must have updated from somewhere.

throgmorton

I'm running Emby within WMC. I just checked and the vanilla.dll has todays date, so it must have updated from somewhere.

That's the issue then as the new version use a different license.

aspdend

Loving these themes, they really lift Emby Classic. 

Just paid for the 50% off bundle

One query though - I use Centrality for my EHS. With the weather plug in activated, when navigating to 'Forecast' on the EHS it brings up a view of my recently added films. If I click on Forecast, I do get the weather info though.

throgmorton

Loving these themes, they really lift Emby Classic.

Just paid for the 50% off bundle

One query though - I use Centrality for my EHS. With the weather plug in activated, when navigating to 'Forecast' on the EHS it brings up a view of my recently added films. If I click on Forecast, I do get the weather info though.

Yeah I saw the transfer, although your email doesn't seem to show up for the Emby supporters so if you can just PM me the email you use for that I can add the licenses to the key.

As for the EHS it's probably a bug in the themes as I think I hid the recent views for a particular name of folder type do I may need to adjust the code so as not to show recent title for things like forecast.

aspdend

Yeah I saw the transfer, although your email doesn't seem to show up for the Emby supporters so if you can just PM me the email you use for that I can add the licenses to the key.

As for the EHS it's probably a bug in the themes as I think I hid the recent views for a particular name of folder type do I may need to adjust the code so as not to show recent title for things like forecast.

PM sent - cheers mate...

The Forecast thing is no biggy - but it would be pleasing to have the last week's weather icons or something other than movies etc...

• Like 1

throgmorton

I enjoyed two features that were specific to Destiny the one that rules them all. One still works which is the upcoming TV episodes, the other no longer works and that is movies that have been released, those about to be released and DVD/Blurays available. It had a star rating from rottentomatoes as well as the ability to play trailers and critics comments.

Those features weren't specific to Destiny as they were there own separate plugins as UpcomingTV and UpcomingMovies and could be used by any themes.  From what I have seen the UpcomingTV and UpcomingMovies plugin had many more features than what is currently available in core.  Adding UpcomingTV back would be just a matter of updating the query I make to the Emby server, which for now I haven't quite figured out how to return anything but the BaseItem type (I need Series type or at least simple listing of the TVDBSeriesID's as oppose to just the name which is not necessarily unique).  For UpcomingMovies depends on what I am allowed to use from the Emby Rotten Tomatoes plugin.  So @@ebr or @@Luke may have to chime in on this, as my license key with RottenTomatoes has finished which is why the plugin stopped working.  So if that key is available to be used by any plugin in Emby or at least be able to be used with whatever restrictions the Emby team has in place then its possible this could be brought back to life relatively easily.

Edited by throgmorton

rms8

Regency Theme has been updated to support End Time let me know if you see any issues.

Just purchased the bundle yesterday !

I am using Destiny.  The view just before the Details view (the one where you can scroll through your entire movie collection) I have set to use Maelstrom.  The option to show End Time is clicked, but it does not show it.  Is this feature not available for the Maelstrom theme?

throgmorton

Just purchased the bundle yesterday !

I am using Destiny.  The view just before the Details view (the one where you can scroll through your entire movie collection) I have set to use Maelstrom.  The option to show End Time is clicked, but it does not show it.  Is this feature not available for the Maelstrom theme?

I haven't updated all the themes yet as I haven't had time.  Right now Regency and Destiny views work, and I just finished uploading Supremacy and Ascendancy a little while ago so if you've download the latest version of those (4.0.0.3) they should work as well.

• Like 1

rms8

I haven't updated all the themes yet as I haven't had time.  Right now Regency and Destiny views work, and I just finished uploading Supremacy and Ascendancy a little while ago so if you've download the latest version of those (4.0.0.3) they should work as well.

Great.

Just checking to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Thanks!

throgmorton

Throg,

What is the bundled price after you manually apply the discount for the bundle?

I'm not quite sure I understand the question, normal each theme is 10$ I put a bundle together that if you buy all of them you'd save 50% so 50$ for 10 themes.

rms8

I'm not quite sure I understand the question, normal each theme is 10$ I put a bundle together that if you buy all of them you'd save 50% so 50$ for 10 themes.

Gotchya!

Thanks.

throgmorton

I'm not quite sure why when hovering over Forecast you have recently added films? It should be a blank list as Forecast doesn't have any children which could populate the RAL.  Does this happen to anyone else? Can you show me a screen grab of the movies populated in the list? is it the same list as when your hovering over Movies?

The Forecast thing is no biggy - but it would be pleasing to have the last week's weather icons or something other than movies etc...

I'm not sure about last weeks weather showing up as I would need to store that, and would that even be useful?  Although possibly adding in upcoming weather does intrigue me...

aspdend

I'm not quite sure why when hovering over Forecast you have recently added films? It should be a blank list as Forecast doesn't have any children which could populate the RAL.  Does this happen to anyone else? Can you show me a screen grab of the movies populated in the list? is it the same list as when your hovering over Movies?

I'm not sure about last weeks weather showing up as I would need to store that, and would that even be useful?  Although possibly adding in upcoming weather does intrigue me...

I double checked and it appears to be trailers that are being populated. I can do a screenshot later when I get home. It is the same list as when I look at Trailers on the EHS.

Sorry - didn't mean to type last week's weather, meant this week's upcoming weather!

throgmorton

I double checked and it appears to be trailers that are being populated. I can do a screenshot later when I get home. It is the same list as when I look at Trailers on the EHS.

Sorry - didn't mean to type last week's weather, meant this week's upcoming weather!

Trailers... I don't have those on my test machine here which is maybe why my list is blank and I don't see the bug. Maybe it's how I created the virtual folder. That kinda changed with Emby and I just grabbed some random channel virtual folder as a template, so maybe that's causing this issue.

But I will definitely look into possibly of adding the upcoming weather in its place... Sounds neat...

• Like 1

rms8

Throg,

Just FYI, I am using Destiny with Maelstrom for the EHS.  I get the same symptom as aspdend.

Also, did any of your themes have a feature in the past where one could "tilt" the box art in the second view (where you see all you movies)?  I thought I remembered with the original MB a theme where one could actually adjust the tilt of the covers????  :wacko:

throgmorton

Throg,

Just FYI, I am using Destiny with Maelstrom for the EHS. I get the same symptom as aspdend.

Also, did any of your themes have a feature in the past where one could "tilt" the box art in the second view (where you see all you movies)? I thought I remembered with the original MB a theme where one could actually adjust the tilt of the covers???? :wacko:

Is it trailers too? Is this a trailers plugin? Something I can install to test?

Tilting coverart? Seems more like a treatment from the coverart plugin.

rms8

Is it trailers too? Is this a trailers plugin? Something I can install to test?

Tilting coverart? Seems more like a treatment from the coverart plugin.

Yes, it is trailers too.  I do not think I have a trailers plugin tho.....at least dont remember adding it nor ever using it

I'll have to take a look.

I just grabbed some random channel virtual folder as a template, 

Was it the trailers channel...?

throgmorton

Was it the trailers channel...?

ChannelCollectionFolder I just overrode the CustomUI to go to my forecast page