DVBViewer Live TV Plugin

pünktchen

popy

Haven't updated yet, but the described behavior of rechner123 was exactly the same for me with the older plugin.

Look a few posts above.

Will try the new plugin soon and report back.

pOpY

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

popy

Same here as @@rechner123 !

One thing i have noticed is, that the numbers of the ports was messed up:

post-79448-0-18943300-1525517266_thumb.png

i have changed it to:

post-79448-0-86112900-1525517315_thumb.png

My settings in DMS are default:

post-79448-0-33249300-1525517360_thumb.png

Here is the log:

2018-05-05 12:29:43.076 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.0.5:8090/api/getchannelsxml.html?root=&logo=1
2018-05-05 12:29:43.077 Error HttpClient:
2018-05-05 12:29:43.108 Error App: Error refreshing channels for service
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.0.0
    Command line: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 4
    Program data path: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application directory: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (NotFound) ---> MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
    --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
     at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
     at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<Get>d__14.MoveNext()
     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
     at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.ProxyBase.GetFromService[TResult](CancellationToken cancellationToken, Type type, String action, Object[] args)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannelList(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannels(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetChannelsAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__62.MoveNext()
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__61.MoveNext()
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsyncInternal>d__20.MoveNext()
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<SendAsync>d__17.MoveNext()
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<Get>d__14.MoveNext()<---

System.AggregateException
     at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.ProxyBase.GetFromService[TResult](CancellationToken cancellationToken, Type type, String action, Object[] args)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannelList(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetChannels(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.DVBViewerTvService.GetChannelsAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__62.MoveNext()
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<RefreshChannelsInternal>d__61.MoveNext()
    InnerException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException
    MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound
     at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.<Get>d__14.MoveNext()

2018-05-05 12:29:43.110 Info App: Refreshing guide with 7 days of guide data

When i'll manually try to access the url "http://192.168.0.5:8090/api/getchannelsxml.html?root=&logo=1"-> there is no output from DMS.

Ill think there is something wrong with the descriptions or the settings of the ports.

When i'll access the correct url with port 8089 ill get an result: http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/getchannelsxml.html?root=&logo=1

Maybe @@pünktchen can help?

pOpY

Edited by popy

popy

Update:

Have now changed the MediaStream Port to 8089 (which is the webserver port) and now channels could be fetched, but there exceptions on getting the epg.

Here is one:

2018-05-05 12:43:16.405 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=282905272479495&start=43225.48819444&end=43232.48819444
2018-05-05 12:43:16.407 Info DVBViewer TV Plugin: [Recording Service] - Found Programs: 45 for ChannelId: 5737590620235722503
2018-05-05 12:43:16.413 Error App: Error getting programs for channel YOU FM
    *** Error Report ***
    Command line: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: input
     at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String replacement)
     at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String pattern, String replacement, RegexOptions options)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetPrograms>b__2(Program p)
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToList()
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    System.ArgumentNullException
     at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String replacement)
     at System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(String input, String pattern, String replacement, RegexOptions options)
     at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetPrograms>b__2(Program p)
     at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectListIterator`2.ToList()

and attached please find the xml returned by URL: http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=282905272479495&start=43225.48819444&end=43232.48819444

Can you please look into this?

thx

pOpY

epg.zip

Edited by popy

pünktchen

Good catch @@popy Webserver and Mediastream Server Ports are interchanged in the settings page. My bad!

For the EPG problem, YOU FM (radio channel) doesn't seem to have epg data and i've totally missed this special situation.

Will correct all of this in the evening.

popy

Good catch @@popy Webserver and Mediastream Server Ports are interchanged in the settings page. My bad!

For the EPG problem, YOU FM (radio channel) doesn't seem to have epg data and i've totally missed this special situation.

Will correct all of this in the evening.

No problem  :)

Thanks a lot for the fast fix.

Is this the case that, when such a channel, with no epg is fetched, no epg et all is imported (also not from other channels)?

In my case, this happend, when ill press "Update programm guide" (Programmdaten aktualisieren) it just takes a couple of a second and than in emby it looks like this:

post-79448-0-99647100-1525525336_thumb.png

Also here is another exception (dont know if it is the same):

2018-05-05 14:41:05.520 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/searchlist.html

2018-05-05 14:41:05.523 Info HttpClient: GET http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=282905882406684&start=43227.84375000&end=43227.92708333

2018-05-05 14:41:05.535 Error TaskManager: Error

*** Error Report ***

Command line: C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll C:\Users\whs_admin\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: input

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<GetSchedules>b__3(Timer t)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.ToList()

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetSchedulesFromMemory(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.RefreshSchedules(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Helpers.RefreshTimersTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()

System.ArgumentNullException

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.<>c__DisplayClass21_0.<GetSchedules>b__3(Timer t)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.ToList()

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.GetSchedulesFromMemory(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Services.Proxies.TVServiceProxy.RefreshSchedules(CancellationToken cancellationToken)

at MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.Helpers.RefreshTimersTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)

at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.<ExecuteInternal>d__68.MoveNext()

And attached the data from the url: http://192.168.0.5:8089/api/epg.html?lvl=2&channel=282905882406684&start=43227.84375000&end=43227.92708333

thx for keeping this plugin alive!

pOpY

epg2.zip

Edited by popy

Looks like a null value passed into the Regex replace method.

pünktchen

@@Luke i know we had some disput with this, but wouldn't it be better if you give me back the access to the Admin Portal, so i don't have to attach those test versions?

You've already cloned my repo, so what should happen [emoji6]

• Like 1

popy

Just a quick test here:

* ports ok now

* epg and channels synced (at least, I have the data in the emby app)

* live TV works

* recordings works

* create/delete one shot timers works

* create/delete series timers works

I'll can take look in the log tomorrow to see if it's clean.

So a big thanks from here.

Keep up the good work.

pOpY

popy

One question: Is it possible to stream live tv to chrome browser and android app without use of ffmpeg?

Seems my rather old i3-2120T cant handle recoding and ffmpeg process takes up all cpu.

When ill play same channel in kodi with the dvbviewer addon all works as it should.

Thank you

pOpY

Damob9k

Guys, what do i need to do to get this working ?

I've downloaded and copied the MediaBrowser.Plugins.DVBViewer.dll from your new version, and reset all of the ports to the correct ones ... and it's still not working !! just says no compatible streams.

Please help, I'm missing the final of the world snooker championship !!

Damob9k

Ah i see .. I have DVB Viewer Pro V6.1.0.0 and DVBVservice v 1.33.2.0  ... Is DVBViewer Media Server something different ?

popy

DVBViewer Media Server is the successor of DVBVService. Don't know if the test version of plugin is working with DVBVService.

I'll have the following versions:

* DVBViewer Media Server 2.1.0.0

* Emby 3.4.0.0

* plugin test version 1.5.4.1 from above

Before emby 3.4.0.0 and the plugin test version, live TV was not working correctly for me.

So you should consider upgrade to DMS and check emby version.

pOpY

Damob9k

OK thanks popy,

Done that .. paid for DMS , got licence, installed the Media Server, set it up as best as I can see (pretty much the same as the recording service), reinstalled the DVB plugin in Emby ....

Same error .. No compatible streams are available

5aef280216def_mediaserver.png

5aef2845d25e3_Embysettings.png

All seems correct to me ?

What now ? 

pünktchen

Yeah, no support anymore for the DVBViewer RecordingService! Only DMS.

pünktchen

OK thanks popy,

Done that .. paid for DMS , got licence, installed the Media Server, set it up as best as I can see (pretty much the same as the recording service), reinstalled the DVB plugin in Emby ....

Same error .. No compatible streams are available

5aef280216def_mediaserver.png

5aef2845d25e3_Embysettings.png

All seems correct to me ?

What now ?

Please attach the Emby Server log.